The world is currently online!

Welcome to Emps-World!

Register now to gain access to all of our forum features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies, send private messages, manage your profile, chat with other players in the shoutbox and much more. Once you sign in, this message will disappear.

Pages: 1

Offline S Clegane

• Liked: 308 times
  • +0/-0
    • View Profile
Dungeons [Slayer Monster Spawn Expansion]
« on: May 22, 2017, 06:14:24 am »
Hi, so I noticed if there were any crowded between members while slaying, one of them is Frost Dragons. Both Worlds usually are occupied and players need to have and expansion of certain monsters. Also, I'm suggesting this as not priority thing because slayer already just recently got huge overhaul update with Chaotic weapons and Newest Slayer Master.
Monsters I want to see expanded(that could only be killed on task):

1 ) Frost Dragons:

2 ) Chaotic Tunnels(In spots of Waterfiends and Earth Warriors place Ice Demons and Ice Warriors respectively):

3 ) Tormented Demons:
To go in there players must complete Barbarians Assistance and Dungeon would be crevice near Barbarian Village and near Edgeville.

4 ) Chaos Elemental(As well as making Deserted Keep lever go to Edgeville as originally it should):

5 ) Troll Spectators And Thrower trolls:
As it is good task for higher gear and higher levels for resources it is barely acceptable from Vannaka for lower levels. New players won't even stand a chance where there is two types of troll attacks - Ranged and Melee. Removing Thrower trolls and leaving only melee trolls might make place more convenient for anybody.

6 ) Dust/Smoke Devils:
Having them in a separated place is best idea because of them mostly being stuck in a wall in Smoke Dungeon and configuring them back into the room where they can be killed would equal to same work as to add additional room for them so this might just do the trick. Mixing Dust/Smoke devils in a room near lava. And other room there would be multi-zoned part where you could face superior version(Thurmonuclear Devil) of those monsters(Ranged/Magic attacks only works against them) and giving the tip that they attack with only melee you can easily barrage them and safe spot them for less usage of prayer restoration potions. Max hit - 30. Also, careful: Multi-zone means you can get more than one on you. Drop table mostly is same as usual ones just gives more slayer experience and maybe more variety of herb seeds and other resources. As Charr mentioned before, we need monsters for multi-targeting for magic and ranged(chinning).

7) As for Varrock Slayer Dungeon:
For it to be not dead spawn more Basilisks, Jellies around the area since they are good monsters for both alchs and profits(Basilisk also has a pet drop).

8 ) Mutant Tarn:
Needs to have also a separate place with more spawns. Right now, aggro four at once and to kill them easily then they spawns again slowly.

9 ) Corporeal Beast:
Having a instance place with pay fee of 5K gp would be neat(payment would work same as rope in KQ crevice, once paid until logged off it stays). Even though it's not always occupied as Tormented Demons at World 1 but it's only one and prices of spirit shields combined with sigil is not worth it to fight over the kill. Though, for it to be risky place, instance means everything lost on death can be brought just by running there and getting stuff back. So, it may rise GA buying before going there.

P.S. I'm in no intention to make slayer/combat exp rates better or make profit easier. It's just some ideas I thought while slaying some of those monsters.

Feel free to leave any feedback regarding this topic and also, I'm looking forward to see opinions on Chinchompas exp rates though it might need to be whole different topic from this one.  ;)
The following users liked this post: Tomtim1, Triangle Dot, Saif Nawaf

Offline Skill0wzer

• Liked: 68 times
  • +0/-0
  • We'll live to fight another day!
    • View Profile
Re: Dungeons [Slayer Monster Spawn Expansion]
« Reply #1 on: May 22, 2017, 06:55:08 am »
I can see you have put a lot of effort to this, but it's unnecessary. Slayer just had quite a big expansion including the addition Shenven and her tasks as you stated. Frosts in neitznot island are crowded, but there are a lot of frosts in wildy as well, so moving them somewhere else would lower the price of frost dragon bone and therefore not making it viable income anymore.

What are you suggesting, would take months to code, I really don't see the point, so I have to disagree. Appreciated the effort though, have a nice day!
Beloved member since 2009
King of Empsland

The following users liked this post: S Clegane

Offline Someone12116

• Liked: 3751 times
  • +0/-0
  • I drink and I know things
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: May 22, 2017, 10:00:08 am »
There's enough monsters as it is IMO.
The following users liked this post: Triangle Dot

Offline Hi Im Ethan

• Liked: 433 times
  • +0/-0
  • Paragraph Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: May 22, 2017, 10:02:14 pm »
7) As for Varrock Slayer Dungeon:
For it to be not dead spawn more Basilisks, Jellies around the area since they are good monsters for both alchs and profits(Basilisk also has a pet drop).
The Varrock Slayer Dungeon has about 11 rooms housing only 3 different mobs. If anything, I'd much rather see less Basilisks and Jellies in the dungeon and more diverse spawns for low/mid-tier slayer monsters. It might make TDs feel much more awkward being in there but then that'd be getting into another new dungeon to move them to.
The following users liked this post: Someone12116, Triangle Dot

Offline Triangle Dot

• Liked: 39 times
  • +0/-0
  • Every Day new Goal
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: May 23, 2017, 05:30:55 am »
1) Agree, why not? For tasks - Frost Dragons should be expanded in another place.
2) A lot of work for more confusing dungeon I would say, so No thanks.
3) Agree, on part where Tormented Demons should have a certain location just for themselves. Location should other than just near Barbarian or Edgeville.
4) Meh, Rogue's castle place also works. As both spots have ancient obelisk in there, escape from Pkers is possible if you're good at tanking hits.
5) Yes, this should be interesting to see.
6) They should get fixed those that are stuck in the walls. New place for just them is not needed IMO.
7) No thanks. Already good enough.
8) It is good already as it is.
9) Instance area for Corporeal Beast would be something new. Would greatly benefit those who are after task and not Corp Killcount.
Half of them are just bad though it could be worse than that. I might not agree on most of them but idea overall is a kicker on what could benefit those who do slayer.
Pages: 1