The world is currently online!

Welcome to Emps-World!

Register now to gain access to all of our forum features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies, send private messages, manage your profile, chat with other players in the shoutbox and much more. Once you sign in, this message will disappear.

Pages: 1 2

Offline Pkmyzelf3

• Liked: 2 times
  • +0/-0
  • yooo
    • View Profile
Double xp
« on: May 14, 2016, 11:37:22 am »
Well, we all know that the double xp weekends are over. However, they used to be a big part of the game. I can see why 48 hours of double xp is way too long. The only problem is that now we don't have double xp anymore. I mean no one is going to spent event points for twenty minutes of double xp, while u can get all the nice colored items, I think spending it on just twenty minutes of double xp is a waste. So something has got to change here in my opinion. I totally agree on reducing the 48 hours of double xp. But may be this can be reduced to let's say twelve hours per week. Or make the double xp scrolls last longer, like an hour instead of twenty minutes, so people are going to buy these scrolls more often, because everyone loves double xp. ;D

Kaute being Kaute
The following users liked this post: Try Again Fo

Offline Charr

• Liked: 3226 times
  • +0/-0
    • View Profile
Re: Double xp
« Reply #1 on: May 14, 2016, 11:43:05 am »
I don't agree to this at all.

You can do quite a lot in 20 minutes as far as buyable skills go. The most common use of double exp still remains in tact. You could also save your EP up for a while and get a ton more double exp. It's much more controllable whether or not you waste time with the scrolls as well. It seems to me you just jumped to this conclusion without thinking about it for long. I wouldn't be suprised if your opinion of this changed in a week or a month.
;
The following users liked this post: Triangle Dot

Offline Pkmyzelf3

• +0/-0
  • yooo
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: May 14, 2016, 12:03:53 pm »
Well, I'm not spending event points on double xp. If I ever going to save event points it is to buy nicer outfits. Above that, people can only get 20 or 40 minutes of double xp per day by completing the tasks. (not everyone is a member) Still, I like the idea of not having having double xp weekends. But I think we need a bit more ways to get some double xp.
« Last Edit: May 14, 2016, 12:08:30 pm by Pkmyzelf3 »

Kaute being Kaute

Mary

« Reply #3 on: May 14, 2016, 12:34:18 pm »
I'm spending my points on double xp, not pretty colors that don't do nothing >.>

If you're member and you complete every task each day and get a third task, you can get 7h of double xp per week, if that ain't comparable to double xp idk then (this is when you're a dedicated player, but then again ppl usually didn't utilize 7h double xp per weekend)

in addition to this staff team still organizes events where you can get up to 10-20 EP quite easily, which is a lot of double xp aswell + the facebook events

Offline Magecrune

• Liked: 425 times
  • +0/-0
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: May 14, 2016, 01:05:20 pm »
If you're member and you complete every task each day and get a third task, you can get 7h of double xp per week, if that ain't comparable to double xp idk then (this is when you're a dedicated player, but then again ppl usually didn't utilize 7h double xp per weekend)
Actually, since you get 5 extra EP for each 10th task completed, it's 31 EP per week, which results in 10h and 20 minutes of double xp.

My problem is not with the xp itself, but minigames. The main problem is brimhaven's agility arena. Wasting scrolls there for double tickets is not worth it at all. Without double ticket weekends this mini-game is unbearable. It was already dull and time-consuming, when you could do it with double, it's even worse now. Either fix it by getting more tickets per round or lower the prices on rewards. This is not an outcry to make the items more obtainable. I've obtained every since item from that reward shop, so I know, what I'm talking about.

In my opinion, this arena requires double tickets, but I would like to see double ticket weekends in general. I'm absolutely fine with the current version of double xp.

Offline Deandam7

• Liked: 470 times
  • +0/-0
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: May 14, 2016, 01:13:29 pm »
or just level up your skills like the decent players did before double xp was a thing.

when will people understand that you don't actually need double xp to skill, i've been saying it needs to be removed for a long time and, even though I don't play anymore, I'm glad it's gone.
The following users liked this post: Joshiee, Bad Fight, Triangle Dot, Sqkuid Ward

Offline Someone12116

• Liked: 3751 times
  • +0/-0
  • I drink and I know things
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: May 14, 2016, 02:13:10 pm »
Actually, since you get 5 extra EP for each 10th task completed, it's 31 EP per week, which results in 10h and 20 minutes of double xp.

My problem is not with the xp itself, but minigames. The main problem is brimhaven's agility arena. Wasting scrolls there for double tickets is not worth it at all. Without double ticket weekends this mini-game is unbearable. It was already dull and time-consuming, when you could do it with double, it's even worse now. Either fix it by getting more tickets per round or lower the prices on rewards. This is not an outcry to make the items more obtainable. I've obtained every since item from that reward shop, so I know, what I'm talking about.

In my opinion, this arena requires double tickets, but I would like to see double ticket weekends in general. I'm absolutely fine with the current version of double xp.

Agility arena should be banished to hell. That load of shiet was unbearable even with double tickets.

Offline Try Again Fo

• Liked: 113 times
  • +0/-0
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: May 14, 2016, 03:46:38 pm »
No judge but i think Thomy made a small mistake by removing double exp weekends.
MAX i can get is 4+ hours of double exp end of the week by doing every daily event. In fact that it's extremely uncomfortable now. Because I must extremely rush to do things in this short of time.
Maybe I can't get used to it? Or I just dislike the update? Or I dislike it because i can't get used to it ?

The following users liked this post: Lv Jogurtins, Xpk Vanesa

Offline Sqkuid Ward

• Liked: 122 times
  • +0/-0
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: May 14, 2016, 03:49:52 pm »
Disagree. Emps has fairly high experience rates without double xp. Spending 1 EP to get 20 minutes of it per scroll is good enough.
Emps-World Moderator since March 22, 2016.
Emps-World Administrator since May 11, 2016.

Offline Try Again Fo

• Liked: 113 times
  • +0/-0
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: May 14, 2016, 03:51:15 pm »

Completely agree with you!
And for example the farming too - if I want to get just exps from grown trees i must use scroll right? But i need only 1/4 from the scroll as minimum. It's uncomfortable.
The following users liked this post: Xpk Vanesa

Offline 3st Ranger X

• Liked: 236 times
  • +0/-0
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: May 14, 2016, 06:28:04 pm »
Ples Thome add doubl exp, pls :(((

No but really, what the hell are you whining about? Game is easy as hell. Double XP ruined the game.

Offline Pkmyzelf3

• +0/-0
  • yooo
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: May 15, 2016, 04:24:28 pm »

No but really, what the hell are you whining about? Game is easy as hell. Double XP ruined the game.

Did you even read what I said? I said it was a good thing that 48 hours of double xp got removed. However, I think the step from 48 hours to 0 hours for most of us might be too big. Especially for obtaining tickets, that is terrible to do atm.

Kaute being Kaute

Offline Triangle Dot

• Liked: 39 times
  • +0/-0
  • Every Day new Goal
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: May 15, 2016, 09:19:35 pm »

Did you even read what I said? I said it was a good thing that 48 hours of double xp got removed. However, I think the step from 48 hours to 0 hours for most of us might be too big. Especially for obtaining tickets, that is terrible to do atm.
Items obtained from minigames SHOULD be earned, not farmed. I completely agree with double ticket removal as well as double experience. It was non-sense all along.

Offline Magecrune

• Liked: 425 times
  • +0/-0
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: May 15, 2016, 09:58:38 pm »
Items obtained from minigames SHOULD be earned, not farmed. I completely agree with double ticket removal as well as double experience. It was non-sense all along.
So you are saying that Brimhaven's agility arena is fine as it is?
I don't really care about the rest. CW will be only played for brawlings and PC for xp anyway. These things will always be farmed, with or without double tickets.

Offline Charr

• Liked: 3226 times
  • +0/-0
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: May 15, 2016, 10:18:23 pm »
So you are saying that Brimhaven's agility arena is fine as it is?
No, but the arena itself is the problem.
;
Pages: 1 2