The world is currently online!

Welcome to Emps-World!

Register now to gain access to all of our forum features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies, send private messages, manage your profile, chat with other players in the shoutbox and much more. Once you sign in, this message will disappear.

Pages: 1

Offline Tumemust

• Liked: 5 times
  • +0/-0
  • Living young, wild & free!
    • View Profile
Double Exp and GA Ticket
« on: October 02, 2017, 07:32:12 pm »
Double exp and GA tradeable for ironmans!

Offline Jp

• Liked: 1764 times
  • +0/-0
    • View Profile
Re: Double Exp and GA Ticket
« Reply #1 on: October 02, 2017, 07:33:58 pm »
GA tickets might or might not be tradeable for ironmen in next update. :)

Offline Charr

• Liked: 3226 times
  • +0/-0
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: October 02, 2017, 08:14:19 pm »
Didn't you claim that ironman mode was more difficult in some way? Let's say it is, wouldn't this kind of ruin that? GA would let ironmen do relatively safe things for cash to get GA and then remove the consequence of death in PvM situations. Dxp would save a ton of resources, which is kind of a weird thing for a gamemode all about getting your own resources.

I think that being able to give your ironman member tickets is already more than enough. Being able to get it dxp scrolls and GA tickets off your main would be way too much. The amount of progress you can "give" your ironman should be very limited. It would be a lot more acceptable if they would only be able to get these things from the GE.

GA tickets might or might not be tradeable for ironmen in next update. :)
Please reconsider.
;

Offline Tumemust

• +0/-0
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: October 03, 2017, 06:07:32 pm »
Yes, tradeing double exp would be unfair, but them should will be avabile for ironmans from GE.

Offline Charr

• +0/-0
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: October 03, 2017, 07:18:45 pm »
Yes, tradeing double exp would be unfair, but them should will be avabile for ironmans from GE.
I'll just repeat what I said since you ignored it.

Didn't you claim that ironman mode was more difficult in some way? Let's say it is, wouldn't this kind of ruin that? GA would let ironmen do relatively safe things for cash to get GA and then remove the consequence of death in PvM situations. Dxp would save a ton of resources, which is kind of a weird thing for a gamemode all about getting your own resources.
;
The following users liked this post: S Clegane

Offline Tumemust

• +0/-0
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: October 03, 2017, 08:39:02 pm »
Then ironman's shouldn't donate double exp or GA tickets.. that will be fair.

Offline Someone12116

• Liked: 3751 times
  • +0/-0
  • I drink and I know things
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: October 03, 2017, 08:43:16 pm »
I'll just repeat what I said since you ignored it.

In the current state of ironman mode, you can gain a massive advantage from real life wealth by simply donating for GA tickets and DXP. The easy step of making things fair for everyone is to make DXP and GA tickets tradeable. This would still require the ironmen to earn more alch money than they would have needed otherwise, which can actually be harder than just gathering the supplies. The trading should only be allowed through Grand Exchange, though, to eliminate gifting of these items as much as possible.

Alternatively we could have either dxp weekends or dxp for ep back, since people actually enjoyed those. The current system is complete ass regardless of game mode.
The following users liked this post: Tumemust

Offline Saif Nawaf

• Liked: 152 times
  • +0/-0
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: October 03, 2017, 09:01:50 pm »
I totally Agree with this suggestion, if some ironmen can get it by donating then it has to be tradeable.
"The strongest among you is the one who controls his anger."
The following users liked this post: Tumemust

Offline Charr

• +0/-0
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: October 03, 2017, 09:11:33 pm »
In the current state of ironman mode, you can gain a massive advantage from real life wealth by simply donating for GA tickets and DXP. The easy step of making things fair for everyone is to make DXP and GA tickets tradeable. This would still require the ironmen to earn more alch money than they would have needed otherwise, which can actually be harder than just gathering the supplies. The trading should only be allowed through Grand Exchange, though, to eliminate gifting of these items as much as possible.

Alternatively we could have either dxp weekends or dxp for ep back, since people actually enjoyed those. The current system is complete ass regardless of game mode.
Fair point. I'd just have their donating ability removed rather than making stuff tradable. Alch money isn't more difficult to gather than supplies, it would take an ironman longer to get the supplies they'd save using dxp than getting the money for a scroll for most skills that require resources. Saving a whole hour of time also has a ton of value.

I wouldn't mind dxp being obtainable in some way. Easymanmode ftw.
;
Pages: 1