The world is currently online!

Welcome to Emps-World!

Register now to gain access to all of our forum features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies, send private messages, manage your profile, chat with other players in the shoutbox and much more. Once you sign in, this message will disappear.

Pages: 1 2 3

Offline Mr Smith651

• +0/-0
  • i dont care if im rich i care if im having fun :D
    • View Profile
double drop rates
« on: December 20, 2014, 09:01:00 am »
hi sorry for asking this if this is bad please lock

at would be nice if the drop rates upgardes when there is a double xp

who agree

Offline Ashootsh

• Liked: 193 times
  • +0/-0
  • Veteran player 2007-2023
    • View Profile
Re: double drop rates
« Reply #1 on: December 20, 2014, 09:03:49 am »
Considering to that, Doubling drop rate will ruin the eco

But mostly likely it wont happen because most of the drop rates are pretty high like godwars a item in 50 kills. you can get those at anytime.

I'm usually not as active here, but my discord is ashootsh. Hit me up if you wanna talk :)
I'm here from now & then.. don't worry

Offline Mr Smith651

• +0/-0
  • i dont care if im rich i care if im having fun :D
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: December 20, 2014, 09:43:11 am »
i ment like if drop rate is 0.1 double at to 0.2

but since you think its bad thin never mind lock

Offline M3an123

• Liked: 119 times
  • +0/-0
  • Adiós mis amigos
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: December 20, 2014, 10:09:48 am »
Economy is fucked up already, please.

Offline Someone12116

• Liked: 3751 times
  • +0/-0
  • I drink and I know things
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: December 20, 2014, 10:24:15 am »
There is already too much monster drop in-game. Seriously, already 2 people have collected 100 Zamorakian Spears in their banks, for example.

Offline Hulai2

• +0/-0
  • pain.. is weakness leaving the body.
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: December 20, 2014, 11:08:34 am »
NO, just no. Eco is unstable and prices dropin like no tomorrow. Items in game are tons and everyone tryn to sell it but the problem is they all got almost evrything at huge ammounts

Offline M3an123

• Liked: 119 times
  • +0/-0
  • Adiós mis amigos
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: December 20, 2014, 11:25:49 am »
There is already too much monster drop in-game. Seriously, already 2 people have collected 100 Zamorakian Spears in their banks, for example.
Actually they were both Helari's. It's only Helari who has got em

Offline Cococola

• Liked: 106 times
  • +0/-0
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: December 21, 2014, 04:37:47 am »
NO, just no. Eco is unstable and prices dropin like no tomorrow. Items in game are tons and everyone tryn to sell it but the problem is they all got almost evrything at huge ammounts

But mostly likely it wont happen because most of the drop rates are pretty high like godwars a item in 50 kills. you can get those at anytime.

It's pretty much agreed that this would destroy the economy. Although I think you could make a few minor adjustments to your suggestion. I just came up with this actually...

Each time this new weekend addition comes around, the staff or developer chooses a boss to have improved drops or a new item drop (Special caskets, Onyx, cash drops of 1-2m), but only for the weekend of course. This would help encourage players to pvm and potentially keep players active or even gain more.

Bad idea? good? :|

Emps-scape moderator

Offline Hulai2

• +0/-0
  • pain.. is weakness leaving the body.
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: December 21, 2014, 06:37:17 am »

It's pretty much agreed that this would destroy the economy. Although I think you could make a few minor adjustments to your suggestion. I just came up with this actually...

Each time this new weekend addition comes around, the staff or developer chooses a boss to have improved drops or a new item drop (Special caskets, Onyx, cash drops of 1-2m), but only for the weekend of course. This would help encourage players to pvm and potentially keep players active or even gain more.

Bad idea? good? :|

Idk really, for example GWD bosses are farmed a lot and i think it wont change anything..  I think it would be best if they create same kind new mob for weekend or just add same nice drop to low/mid level mob and players needed to kill alot mobs to figure out who dropin like same custom item or just onyx or other rare. it would make much more sanse bcs bosses drop rate is high enough and it will make same newcomers/low lvls players same nice suprises or activity.
« Last Edit: December 21, 2014, 06:39:34 am by Hulai2 »

Offline Gold2m

• Liked: 11 times
  • +0/-0
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: December 21, 2014, 09:06:15 am »
Stupid suggestion.

Locked.

Martin

« Reply #10 on: December 21, 2014, 10:09:32 am »
Stupid suggestion.

Locked.
Not a stupid suggestion, even if it never comes, doesn't mean it should be locked.

Offline Someone12116

• Liked: 3751 times
  • +0/-0
  • I drink and I know things
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: December 21, 2014, 10:28:24 am »
Stupid suggestion.

Locked.
Not a stupid suggestion, even if it never comes, doesn't mean it should be locked.

ERMAHGERD finally somebody who allows players to have discussions about stuff that might never come in game.

Offline Range 4 Meee

• Liked: 441 times
  • +0/-0
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: December 21, 2014, 10:50:11 am »
I disagree with this, though I have an alternative;
Instead of having double drop rates, I'd like to see double drops -> which means the NPCs drops 2 items instead of 1.
e.g. The Zamorak boss is possible to drop 2x the same item or ofcourse 2 diffrent items. (you need to be extremely lucky to get 2x a rare drop)

This is not during double experience, this would be a nice little extra after having maintence problems

Emps-World Moderator since January 21th, 2015
Emps-World Administrator since March 15th, 2015
Resigned since June 1st, 2015

Offline Zeepleeuw

• Liked: 251 times
  • +0/-0
  • Master Assassin
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: December 21, 2014, 11:24:36 am »
Instead of having double drop rates, I'd like to see double drops -> which means the NPCs drops 2 items instead of 1.
e.g. The Zamorak boss is possible to drop 2x the same item or ofcourse 2 diffrent items. (you need to be extremely lucky to get 2x a rare drop)

This is not during double experience, this would be a nice little extra after having maintence problems
was thinking the exact same thing
Master of the order of the Doge.

www.youtube.com/watch?v=wavh47RpLz4&

player moderator since 22/12/2015
game moderator since 11/03/2016

Offline Simonyoda3

• Liked: 179 times
  • +0/-0
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: December 21, 2014, 05:29:15 pm »

Correct me if I'm wrong, but let's say this boss has a 1% chance to drop his rare item, one person kills this boss 100 times.
So this person will get the rare item once in 100 kills, with your suggestion this will grant that person that item twice.
With the initial suggestion, the boss now has a 2% chance to drop the item, after 100 kills, this person also received the item twice.

So basically the amount of items entering the economy will remain the same, further pushing prices down. I heavily disagree.
Pages: 1 2 3