The world is currently online!

Welcome to Emps-World!

Register now to gain access to all of our forum features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies, send private messages, manage your profile, chat with other players in the shoutbox and much more. Once you sign in, this message will disappear.

Pages: 1 2 3

Mary

Re: double drop rates
« Reply #30 on: December 22, 2014, 12:08:59 am »
Wut about ring of wealth having a small chance to double your drop (twice the same item that is) You'd be extremely lucky to get a rare drop doubled by it then. (maybe 1 in 10, maybe 1 in 20 chance on doubling?)
Yes! More adamant full helms! Please fix Some drops first before implementing this. Id like to have good drops and not just all Lets say.. Less good ones like addy skirts
If you'd bring an alchemy spell i'm pretty sure those drops are eventually worth more than some rare drops ;)

Not sure what good drops you mean though, just changing all addy gear to rune gear seems kinda stupid
Have any suggestions?

Offline Zeepleeuw

• Liked: 251 times
  • +0/-0
  • Master Assassin
    • View Profile
« Reply #31 on: December 22, 2014, 12:18:41 am »
Wut about ring of wealth having a small chance to double your drop (twice the same item that is) You'd be extremely lucky to get a rare drop doubled by it then. (maybe 1 in 10, maybe 1 in 20 chance on doubling?)
Yes! More adamant full helms! Please fix Some drops first before implementing this. Id like to have good drops and not just all Lets say.. Less good ones like addy skirts
If you'd bring an alchemy spell i'm pretty sure those drops are eventually worth more than some rare drops ;)

Not sure what good drops you mean though, just changing all addy gear to rune gear seems kinda stupid
Have any suggestions?
They were good when emps launched. Dragon stuff and such. Now the only things that I get are rune legs and addy gear.. What happened to all the dragon scimitars and daggers? Were they transferred to another monster or?
Master of the order of the Doge.

www.youtube.com/watch?v=wavh47RpLz4&

player moderator since 22/12/2015
game moderator since 11/03/2016

Mary

« Reply #32 on: December 22, 2014, 12:36:05 am »

Have any suggestions?
They were good when emps launched. Dragon stuff and such. Now the only things that I get are rune legs and addy gear.. What happened to all the dragon scimitars and daggers? Were they transferred to another monster or?
They're pretty much the same right now......................... If we gave dragon stuff on every blue dragon kill then gg economy.

Offline Estpure16

• Liked: 592 times
  • +0/-0
    • View Profile
« Reply #33 on: December 22, 2014, 03:57:07 am »
Aren't the drop rates normal already? I mean.. how easy you want emps to become guys.. I fully disagree.
The following users liked this post: Goat

Offline Zeepleeuw

• Liked: 251 times
  • +0/-0
  • Master Assassin
    • View Profile
« Reply #34 on: December 22, 2014, 09:45:48 am »

Have any suggestions?
They're pretty much the same right now......................... If we gave dragon stuff on every blue dragon kill then gg economy.
I don't think its quite normal when you spend 2 houres killing red dragons and receiving your first dragon item after 2 hours of killing them..
Master of the order of the Doge.

www.youtube.com/watch?v=wavh47RpLz4&

player moderator since 22/12/2015
game moderator since 11/03/2016

Mary

« Reply #35 on: December 22, 2014, 12:41:21 pm »

Have any suggestions?
I don't think its quite normal when you spend 2 houres killing red dragons and receiving your first dragon item after 2 hours of killing them..
Then you got really bad luck or you're talking about the time before dragon drops were updated, back then they were pretty bad rates yeah.

Offline Straw Hat

• Liked: 2 times
  • +0/-0
  • Fight Fire with Fire.....I mean with DFS
    • View Profile
« Reply #36 on: December 22, 2014, 01:33:42 pm »
I would only agree with this if it were to double drops for monsters under a certain level to enourage lower lev players to pvm..

Offline Someone12116

• Liked: 3751 times
  • +0/-0
  • I drink and I know things
    • View Profile
« Reply #37 on: December 22, 2014, 02:05:33 pm »
I would only agree with this if it were to double drops for monsters under a certain level to enourage lower lev players to pvm..

Not a bad idea, imo.
Pages: 1 2 3