The world is currently online!

Welcome to Emps-World!

Register now to gain access to all of our forum features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies, send private messages, manage your profile, chat with other players in the shoutbox and much more. Once you sign in, this message will disappear.

Pages: 1

Offline Gl 4 You

• +0/-0
    • View Profile
Donation shop
« on: June 19, 2018, 03:52:56 pm »
I think it will be good to add something new and intresting to donate shop.
Will be good to see there pet "walking chest" for faster skilling or farming.
If it possible to add some weapons, to buy from donate.
Or something like donator zone ticket where you will have  ores / trees / fishing spots and etc. for faster skilling.

Something like this, i love this server and want to help you with my donations, but i dont understand where to spend this emps credits, cuz i have already what i want to have.
Thanks for reading.
Sorry for my english skills :c

I hope you will take it in your mind.
« Last Edit: June 19, 2018, 04:06:44 pm by Gl 4 You »

Offline Nocturnal

• Liked: 135 times
  • +0/-0
    • View Profile
Re: Donation shop
« Reply #1 on: June 20, 2018, 08:33:26 am »
A 'walking chest' pet has already been suggested many times, but since it is a part of summoning, it won't come ingame solely, let alone if at all.

As for the donator items, they might be a bit outdated, yes, but I believe that the double xp scrolls are now the best value for money these days. If you're looking for new items, you should go bossing.

A donator zone would sound nice to be honest, but with the current playerbase and activity I don't really think it's a necessary addition to the game. Imho the skilling is perfectly fine the way it is right now.
May you be in Heaven before the Devil knows you're dead.

OG since August 2k9
Player Moderator since June 22nd 2018
Game Moderator since September 15th 2018

Player Administrator since October 20th 2018
The following users liked this post: Slimshadyy, Namnori

Offline Ameer

• Liked: 631 times
  • +0/-0
    • View Profile
Re: Donation shop
« Reply #2 on: June 20, 2018, 11:56:00 am »
I don't mind having something like ' Monthly ' updates to EC shop, where every month a new item gets added, and one items from the shop gets removed.
so this way people has something to donate for every month, add to it that once the item gets removed it will become rarer and its price might increase so its also a win win situation ( however to make it fair for everyone the item gets removed at random without anyone ANYONEto avoid another charr situation / GABES attempt knowing which item is gonna get removed.

About the second part of adding a ' Skilling ' place for donaters, no thanks
I do understand that you guys are spending cash however that will ruin the fun of the game by having everything in one place then we will become another cheap copy of rs

Emps-World Player Moderator Since July 18, 2015
Emps-World Game Moderator Since September 22, 2015
Emps-World Player Administrator Since  October 29, 2015
Emps-World Game Administrator since few years

Emps world player since the day I resigned, dunno when.
Pages: 1