The world is currently online!

Welcome to Emps-World!

Register now to gain access to all of our forum features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies, send private messages, manage your profile, chat with other players in the shoutbox and much more. Once you sign in, this message will disappear.

Pages: 1

Offline Pox90

• Liked: 1 times
  • +0/-0
    • View Profile
Donation Amount Limit
« on: January 05, 2016, 08:12:43 pm »
Currently the maximum amount you can donate in one transaction is 50 eur. I suggest that larger point donations be updated to the donation page to entice larger donations and reward those who enjoy providing for the server with more bonus DP.

Offline Charr

• Liked: 3226 times
  • +0/-0
    • View Profile
Re: Donation Amount Limit
« Reply #1 on: January 05, 2016, 08:32:00 pm »
I quite honestly think being rewarded 1500 donor points for donating 50 euros is more than enough bonus. It's nearly 10 euros in value you get as a bonus, that doesn't really need to be increased imo. The people that donate over 50 euros at a time is also not too big. I get that it may be more convenient, I get that it may encourage larger amounts being donated, but it's not really necessary imo.
;

Offline Zudikas95187

• Liked: 276 times
  • +0/-0
  • -
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: January 05, 2016, 08:37:19 pm »
ever heard of a thing like "playing a game" and earning the shit yourself? not donating a fortune, getting some items and staking it in the in-famous jewel arena. it's already unfair that the more wealthy people irl can earn the money without doing jack shit. the rare's should be only symbolic reward for your donation, and should only reward membership in my opinion.
coming to the conclusion here: you donate because you want to support the founders of the server, not because to earn wealth in game.
disagree.

Offline Pox90

• +0/-0
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: January 06, 2016, 01:36:15 am »
ever heard of a thing like "playing a game" and earning the shit yourself? not donating a fortune, getting some items and staking it in the in-famous jewel arena. it's already unfair that the more wealthy people irl can earn the money without doing jack shit. the rare's should be only symbolic reward for your donation, and should only reward membership in my opinion.
coming to the conclusion here: you donate because you want to support the founders of the server, not because to earn wealth in game.
disagree.

Im sorry but this has been reported for spam because insulting me for wanting to contribute to a server in a more convenient/beneficial does not help/decline this suggestion.

Offline Mod Mary

• Liked: 233 times
  • +0/-0
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: January 06, 2016, 01:45:14 am »
I've seen games going as far as 200eu with extra benefits (see warframe). It is not such a thing as a 'ridiculous suggestion' as some have implied here.

In this case if there would even be enough people interested in earning more donator benefits I think it would not be suiting to add even more bonus DP to the purchase. This would lead to a even more decrease in value per DP, and put much more donator items ingame.
I think it would be more useful to reward a special item per 100eu donation (and maybe the same bonus DP ratio as with the 50eu donation), an item that would be very valuable or/and prestigious ingame. Or a donator rank/benefits per 100eu donation.

Same could also be done for total DP donated (you can see this amount on your account page on the homepage), but then the rewards could also be achieved with smaller donations (just you don't get the same bonus DP/DP ratio so you pay more per DP)

Before considering any of this I think it is important to look at different payment options first.

I do not handle account requests of any sort, please use the Helpdesk instead!

Offline Zudikas95187

• Liked: 276 times
  • +0/-0
  • -
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: January 06, 2016, 01:51:12 am »
disagree.

Im sorry but this has been reported for spam because insulting me for wanting to contribute to a server in a more convenient/beneficial does not help/decline this suggestion.
i wasn't insulting anyone, i was just adding more color to my speech (curses :kappa: )

Offline Avenus

• Liked: 471 times
  • +1/-0
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: January 06, 2016, 01:55:34 am »
I think there should be items that you can claim from the donator shop by your total dp. Lets say the limit is 50,000 total dp. And u can retrieve a special rare item from the donator shop.

Its more handy and would get more frequent donators in the length.

People donating onetimehigh to reach this limit = win.

People supporting the server trougout the months in lower donatilns but frequently over time = win.

Would have been a nice feature :)
The following users liked this post: Pox90

Offline Pox90

• +0/-0
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: January 06, 2016, 02:05:27 am »
I've seen games going as far as 200eu with extra benefits (see warframe). It is not such a thing as a 'ridiculous suggestion' as some have implied here.

In this case if there would even be enough people interested in earning more donator benefits I think it would not be suiting to add even more bonus DP to the purchase. This would lead to a even more decrease in value per DP, and put much more donator items ingame.
I think it would be more useful to reward a special item per 100eu donation (and maybe the same bonus DP ratio as with the 50eu donation), an item that would be very valuable or/and prestigious ingame. Or a donator rank/benefits per 100eu donation.

Same could also be done for total DP donated (you can see this amount on your account page on the homepage), but then the rewards could also be achieved with smaller donations (just you don't get the same bonus DP/DP ratio so you pay more per DP)

Before considering any of this I think it is important to look at different payment options first.
I agree with everything you mentioned 100%. Some sort of cumulative recognition or "ranks" for donation are common among other servers and I believe would be a great addition to this server.
Pages: 1