The world is currently online!

Welcome to Emps-World!

Register now to gain access to all of our forum features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies, send private messages, manage your profile, chat with other players in the shoutbox and much more. Once you sign in, this message will disappear.

Pages: 1

Offline X Red X

• +0/-0
    • View Profile
Donation
« on: September 25, 2014, 01:20:50 am »
Yes I'm talking about "Donation," but slightly different from what you think...maybe..

Okay here's my suggestion about Donation. I'd donate to the game if they make the donation more optional for example, let's not only donate $3.99 EU for only a membership ticket or rare items that cost around 5M - 10M. How about we donate to get the good items that we want from the game? Such as Dragon Fire Shield, Fire Cape, Rare name, AGS, BGS, SGS, ZGS (Godsword more expensive such as $25 for AGS, $20 for SGS, $15 for ZGS, and $10 for BGS lol), Runes (100k+ or more for each set), and many other more items.
This is just my suggestion because I don't really mind donating at least $100 or so to this game since it's back and it's been working out greatly. Haven't been on lately myself because of college and stuff. This is only base on my opinion on what the donation option should be, there should be more stuff to use money for to buy and please..... let's not make them too expensive such as 100k each set runes for $10 - $20 EU. At least a minimum of $15 or under LOL. :D
Thanks, that's all for my suggestion. Comment what you think (Players :D)

Offline Il Pk I

• Liked: 373 times
  • +0/-0
  • I'm a Timelord, allons-y!
    • View Profile
Re: Donation
« Reply #1 on: September 25, 2014, 02:14:08 am »
The only items which you receive from donating will always be the same items (might be more within the future) but normal items such as runes, fire capes, and godswords will NEVER become donation items.

Locked.

Quote from: Deandam7
Deandam7 [17|Feb 11:11 pm]: mario was at his mothers murder as an adult ???
Deandam7 [17|Feb 11:11 pm]: wat?
Deandam7 [17|Feb 11:11 pm]: wait
Deandam7 [17|Feb 11:11 pm]: i said mario
Deandam7 [17|Feb 11:11 pm]: LOLM8
Deandam7 [17|Feb 11:11 pm]: i mean barry
Pages: 1