The world is currently online!

Welcome to Emps-World!

Register now to gain access to all of our forum features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies, send private messages, manage your profile, chat with other players in the shoutbox and much more. Once you sign in, this message will disappear.

Pages: 1

Offline The Ava

• Liked: 179 times
  • +0/-0
    • View Profile
Dark Dagger
« on: June 01, 2015, 12:52:28 pm »
Smoke Demon champion drop Rod of Ivandis and dark dagger as very rare BUT dark dagger is worthless and useless and rod of ivandis is one of the powerfull magic weapon ingame. My suggestion Buff dark dagger OR just make drop rate from very rare to rare.
Opinions?

Smoke Demon Champion drop rate.

Dark Dagger status.

Rod Of Ivandis status.

* Game Moderator  Since 28/11/2017, Resigned 10/03/2018
*Oldschool Player Since 2009.
*ING: St 3rd mage

Offline Esam121

• Liked: 761 times
  • +0/-0
  • Die with memories, not dreams. Ex-Moderator.
    • View Profile
Re: Dark Dagger
« Reply #1 on: June 01, 2015, 01:09:30 pm »
I don't mind on increasing the drop rate of Dark Dagger. It's going to be worthless anyways even if it's going to have a buff.

I may not be the best, but I'm definitely not like the rest.

Emps-World Moderator Since December 13th, 2014
Resigned from Staff-Team and Quit Since February 18, 2015
Sectional Moderator Since June 2nd, 2015
Not a sectional moderator anymore since a long time ago
:kappa:
Rejoined on December 24, 2015

Offline 3st Ranger X

• Liked: 236 times
  • +0/-0
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: June 01, 2015, 01:20:43 pm »
Give it same stats as d hasta/whip, but leave it the speed of dagger, and see the price rising :kappa:
Increasing the drop rate is kinda pointless, as no one buys it anyways. It's like a cancer drop ._.

Offline Rlc

• Liked: 28 times
  • +0/-0
  • Don't hate, appreciate!
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: June 01, 2015, 01:21:11 pm »
Can't buff it enough anyways, it's worthless. So I don't care. Neutral about it.
Proud Emps-Scape/World player since 2007

Offline Back At It

• Liked: 75 times
  • +0/-0
  • Time Zone: CST
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: June 04, 2015, 04:49:05 am »
If I remember correctly, the dark dagger has the same stats as a rune dagger, but can be worn with 1 attack. In theory, that would make this an ideal weapon for obby pures or even just leveling up a new account. However, the extremely slow attack speed makes this weapon worthless. On my obby pure i prefer to use an iron dagger over the dark dagger for this reason.  I think the way to fix it would be to make it the same speed as a dagger. Or maybe level the playing field a bit and make this have the same attack speed as darts.
The following users liked this post: Joshiee

Offline Joshiee

• Liked: 701 times
  • +0/-0
  • Hhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: June 04, 2015, 04:54:36 am »
If I remember correctly, the dark dagger has the same stats as a rune dagger, but can be worn with 1 attack. In theory, that would make this an ideal weapon for obby pures or even just leveling up a new account. However, the extremely slow attack speed makes this weapon worthless. On my obby pure i prefer to use an iron dagger over the dark dagger for this reason.  I think the way to fix it would be to make it the same speed as a dagger. Or maybe level the playing field a bit and make this have the same attack speed as darts.
This.

Obby pures need this sort of weapon; I would strongly suggest a severe buff for the drop rate it's at, at the moment.

Offline Charr

• Liked: 3226 times
  • +0/-0
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: June 04, 2015, 06:26:42 am »
Dark daggers are fine atm. They have the same strength as a rune dagger and are 1 att. Though the much easier to get & cheaper glowing dagger has the same stats, I don't think it will see much use even after a buff. People often complain when they get a dark dagger that 'this could've been rod' but that isn't how it works. Rod droprate should stay the same, regardless of what happens to dark dagger.

If anything is done to it, I'd say give it the attack bonus of rune dagger and maybe give it a spec. A 5% reduction to attack/strength/defence if the spec hits would be a nice effect.
;

Offline Freestuffyay

• Liked: 1267 times
  • +0/-0
  • ಠ_ಠ
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: June 04, 2015, 07:57:26 am »
I just want that thing removed the game :-X

the darkest nights make the brightest stars

#7 200M Magic
#13 200M Strength

Offline Skelon

• Liked: 80 times
  • +0/-0
  • Geronimo!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: June 04, 2015, 10:56:58 am »
I agree putting it too rare but keep rod the same drop rate
Need Any Help PM me, or Catch me Ingame

Offline Someone12116

• Liked: 3751 times
  • +0/-0
  • I drink and I know things
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: June 04, 2015, 11:53:38 am »
Some monsters in 07RS have troll drops with drop chance of 1/5000 (Jar of Sand, Jar of Swamp...). Dark Dagger is nothing compared to those lol

Making Dark Dagger more common wouldn't make Rod more common to get, the drop rate would still be 1/100. I have no goddamn idea why people still bother suggesting this shit, since it has absolutely NO EFFECT on the game if Dark Daggers are as useless as you say.
« Last Edit: June 04, 2015, 11:55:24 am by Someone12116 »
Pages: 1