The world is currently online!

Welcome to Emps-World!

Register now to gain access to all of our forum features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies, send private messages, manage your profile, chat with other players in the shoutbox and much more. Once you sign in, this message will disappear.

Pages: 1

Offline Di Dot

• Liked: 67 times
  • +0/-0
  • Dr. Di
    • View Profile
daily tasks ideas
« on: July 12, 2018, 03:08:27 pm »
    Would be good to add:
    • Prayer - bury bones(all possible)
    • Construction - even those tables
    • Herblore - clean herbs, making unfs
    • Thieving - variouos nps / tables
    • Crafting - gem cutting, making bolt tips, rings, necklaces, amulets and so so...
    • Fletching - now removed bows(u) and added to sting a bow, implement them both... also arrow shafts, headless arrow, barbed bolts
    • Hunter - all in this skill
    • Mining - gem rocks, clay, rune essence, limestone
    • Smithing - add smelting bars, implement fully
    Thats all from me, i think you like it, dont affraid to share some ideas. Peace
« Last Edit: July 14, 2018, 01:16:08 pm by Di Dot »
The following users liked this post: Namnori, S Clegane, Rotanas

Offline Rotanas

• Liked: 279 times
  • +0/-0
  • rotanas
    • View Profile
Re: daily tasks ideas
« Reply #1 on: July 12, 2018, 03:33:08 pm »
well i agree with thieving, hunter, and mine gem rocks daily tasks.
plus i wish 2X times more xp reward :D. srsl this is daily tasks you cant grind nonstop so whats the problams ?
The following users liked this post: Di Dot

Offline Someone12116

• Liked: 3751 times
  • +0/-0
  • I drink and I know things
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: July 12, 2018, 08:59:47 pm »
Don't really agree with the dead content items like limestone and barbed bolts. Those don't really help anyone and getting those supplies is actually loss of xp/h if you think about how long doing those tasks takes. It's like those cake and pie tasks for cooking, waste of time and xp.

Apart from those, why not.
The following users liked this post: Di Dot, Namnori

Offline Di Dot

• Liked: 67 times
  • +0/-0
  • Dr. Di
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: July 12, 2018, 11:12:06 pm »
Don't really agree with the dead content items like limestone and barbed bolts. Those don't really help anyone and getting those supplies is actually loss of xp/h if you think about how long doing those tasks takes. It's like those cake and pie tasks for cooking, waste of time and xp.

loss of xp/h?? think about ppl who does daily tasks and thats it they dont care any more then they only enjoys the game not grinding, if u dont want to lose xp then dont do dailies and go grind 24/7, daily tasks in my opinion are for whole day to not being bored too much so... :) about dead content yh too much  :-*
« Last Edit: July 12, 2018, 11:13:43 pm by Di Dot »

Offline Someone12116

• +0/-0
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: July 13, 2018, 04:44:04 am »

loss of xp/h?? think about ppl who does daily tasks and thats it they dont care any more then they only enjoys the game not grinding, if u dont want to lose xp then dont do dailies and go grind 24/7, daily tasks in my opinion are for whole day to not being bored too much so... :) about dead content yh too much  :-*

You disagreed with me but then you agreed with me. I said the dead content tasks would be waste of xp, not all of them.
The following users liked this post: Namnori

Offline Jp

• Liked: 1764 times
  • +0/-0
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: July 15, 2018, 12:53:06 pm »
Removed useless and off topic replies(3). If you wish to keep this thread alive please do not turn it to a personal flame wars.

Offline S Clegane

• Liked: 308 times
  • +0/-0
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: July 15, 2018, 01:11:30 pm »
Removed useless and off topic replies(3). If you wish to keep this thread alive please do not turn it to a personal flame wars.
Dude... Just wow...Do I need to explain what is truth, again here?

Otto is the one who always disagrees with everything here in suggestions because what he only does is play rs3 or osrs at best and come here to say "oh thomy is good i like him he support me" and etc., therefore lets him do completely anything in suggestion section, like, stating that his own viewpoint is only thing what should matter to everyone, like what? Everyone except him, hasn't said anything that couldn't be taken as addition to suggestion. If he thinks its dead content let him play, explore himself to see how dead is he not the content... But sure, thanks for removing on topic replies. Very productive of you. Gj, Jp. Charr was right about it. Some staff members are really chosen by how close they are to Martin n Thomy. If you at least say opposite opinion it will be counted as flaming, bashing or something like it. Not even OSRS doesn't do that much about these things when there is a good suggestion to be discussed about. And Daily tasks suggestion is on point tbh. Can't see what's wrong with implementing any of those things Di Dot mentioned.

I can count on finger tips of one hand how many times Otto agreed to anything I or Di dot suggested.

Better calm down your veteran trolling skills and be more accurate on what you state by typing here. Some sentence doesn't make sence from you too.

Offline Someone12116

• +0/-0
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: July 15, 2018, 01:22:58 pm »

Otto is the one who always disagrees with everything here in suggestions because what he only does is play rs3 or osrs at best and come here to say "oh thomy is good i like him he support me" and etc., therefore lets him do completely anything in suggestion section, like, stating that his own viewpoint is only thing what should matter to everyone, like what? Everyone except him, hasn't said anything that couldn't be taken as addition to suggestion. If he thinks its dead content let him play, explore himself to see how dead is he not the content... But sure, thanks for removing on topic replies. Very productive of you. Gj, Jp. Charr was right about it. Some staff members are really chosen by how close they are to Martin n Thomy. If you at least say opposite opinion it will be counted as flaming, bashing or something like it. Not even OSRS doesn't do that much about these things when there is a good suggestion to be discussed about. And Daily tasks suggestion is on point tbh. Can't see what's wrong with implementing any of those things Di Dot mentioned.

I can count on finger tips of one hand how many times Otto agreed to anything I or Di dot suggested.

Better calm down your veteran trolling skills and be more accurate on what you state by typing here. Some sentence doesn't make sence from you too.

Barb bolt tips are literally only dropped by revenants, why the fuck would anyone want to add them as a daily task? Wiki is outdated regarding their drop source, Mary removed the drops back when she was still high admin, so like 10 years ago. In addition to that, I agreed with everything else apart from limestone and the barb bolts. Are you actually retarded?

I don't disagree with you or Di Dot in specific, I only disagree with absolute garbage suggestions. Me playing RS3 has absolutely nothing to do with that.

Offline S Clegane

• Liked: 308 times
  • +0/-0
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: July 15, 2018, 01:24:21 pm »

Barb bolt tips are literally only dropped by revenants, why the fuck would anyone want to add them as a daily task? Wiki is outdated regarding their drop source, Mary removed the drops back when she was still high admin, so like 10 years ago. In addition to that, I agreed with everything else apart from limestone and the barb bolts. Are you actually retarded?
Nope, I am not. But you sure are waste of oxygen.

Offline Jp

• Liked: 1764 times
  • +0/-0
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: July 15, 2018, 01:26:14 pm »
Again you start going off topic... I removed 3 replies which all were from different players, I never directed my reply towards anyone did I? You really should stop being a snowflake and stop taking everything personally.

Both Di Dot and Someone12116 have their points in their replies and both threw a counter argument at each other. First Someone12116 stated how it would be useless or annoying to do 'dead' content tasks i.e barbed bolts. Absolutely nobody uses them so why should they be added as a daily task? Completing it is just frustrating when the only source for them is revenants. See how many people like to do cake and apple pie daily tasks for example yeah... That's a lot of fun...
Di Dot then counter argued that with a point that even though its XP reward is garbage some people would still complete it for the sake of EP.

That's the only part he disagreed with and the rest he agreed with. I really would like not to lock this thread but it seems like the only option due to personal flaming wars between certain players.

It's a nice idea and some skills like prayer, thieving and hunter could benefit from having daily tasks. Construction is a big maybe imho due to its complexity.
« Last Edit: July 15, 2018, 01:28:03 pm by Jp »
Pages: 1