The world is currently online!

Welcome to Emps-World!

Register now to gain access to all of our forum features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies, send private messages, manage your profile, chat with other players in the shoutbox and much more. Once you sign in, this message will disappear.

Pages: 1

Offline Di Dot

• Liked: 67 times
  • +0/-0
  • Dr. Di
    • View Profile
daily tasks and others
« on: February 24, 2019, 04:36:07 pm »
i suggest to add:
  • prayer - bury all kinds of bones
  • hunter - this skill aint even in daily tasks, would be great if add
  • fletching - add to make like sapphire bolts (mithril bolts + sapphire bolt tips)
  • crafting - add to cut uncuts, cut gems to bolt tips, make rings, necklaces and amulets
  • thieving - this skill aint even in daily tasks, would be great if add
  • herblore - add to clean herbs
  • smithing - add to smelt bars

and one more thing... opal bolts :D they are in game but cannot be used... so remove them or do useable.. easy

anger weapons - those mechanics... in past was better, when mace/axe smashes thats awfull...
« Last Edit: February 24, 2019, 04:48:24 pm by Di Dot »
The following users liked this post: S Clegane, Wet Fart

Offline S Clegane

• Liked: 308 times
  • +0/-0
    • View Profile
Re: daily tasks and others
« Reply #1 on: February 24, 2019, 07:31:21 pm »
i suggest to add:
  • fletching - add to make like sapphire bolts (mithril bolts + sapphire bolt tips)
  • crafting - add to cut uncuts, cut gems to bolt tips, make rings, necklaces and amulets

and one more thing... opal bolts :D they are in game but cannot be used... so remove them or do useable.. easy

anger weapons - those mechanics... in past was better, when mace/axe smashes thats awfull...

Also, would be nice idea to be acknowledged what kind of ingredients you won't be needing at 99 of certain skills(Though, I think it's partly Wiki Editor job here) but never saw anyone of them being informed about it. Right now, you get raw sharks to cook at 99 or catch monkfishes at 99 respective skills. That would be cool addition to this as well to Wiki page of Daily tasks. As far as skills are concerned, Construction was not mentioned by you.

Now, for what was suggested:
Prayer - Burying is kinda obvious and easy task for huge exp rewards. I would suggest here lower exp rates as rewards OR rarely obtaining such tasks in daily task list. Gilded altars already gives you option to receive massive amount of exp. No need to make prayer easier skill.
Hunter - Yes, would be great to add. But what exactly? How you imagine hunter working as daily task? If it were me, I would go for catching certain amounts of prey, including butterflies, salamanders, kebbits and chinchompas as well as grenwalls.
Fletching - yes. Up to 200 amount is sufficient for such task.
Crafting - Adding all kinds of uncuts/jewellery, excluding onyx(or add onyx with up to 5 amount). Trust me, you will be bored to stiff, getting those out of mining star or Obsidian Dragons, by the end of task.
Thieving - yes but like I said in hunter skill, how it would work in your eyes? Pickpocketing up to 100 times certain NPCs or stalls?
Herblore - cleaning herbs, agreed. Amount could vary to 500.
Smithing - Smelting bars, agreed. And removal of items like claws. Not even worth wasting bars by the time you alch those rune claws.
Opal bolts are useless to begin with. Not sure why it is still ing the only purpose it does is bring more crafting gains from one chunk at the time... Sounds as useful as barbed bolttips.

I could be wrong but these daily tasks needs variety, yes, overall.

Anger weaponry mechanics aka animation you meant by that, it's option of your own, you feel it does look ugly - you use alternatives. Could be changed and could stay the same.

Just FYI, see trello, found on development board section in front of Emps-World page. Trello shows what is in progress and for daily tasks - Hunter and Construction is two of those skills.

Offline Wet Fart

• Liked: 10 times
  • +0/-0
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: February 28, 2019, 08:19:55 pm »
I agree with most of the skills being added to daily tasks, except prayer, its often left alone past 99(which is very easy to obtain) and wouldn't be productive to implement.

I'd also like to add a suggestion, Give each daily task an expiration date(e.g. 24 hours) so that undesirable tasks can be replaced instead of being left untouched and forgotten.
The following users liked this post: Hi Im Ethan, Di Dot, Namnori, S Clegane

Offline Di Dot

• Liked: 67 times
  • +0/-0
  • Dr. Di
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: March 03, 2019, 06:48:10 am »
i suggest to add:

Also, would be nice idea to be acknowledged what kind of ingredients you won't be needing at 99 of certain skills(Though, I think it's partly Wiki Editor job here) but never saw anyone of them being informed about it. Right now, you get raw sharks to cook at 99 or catch monkfishes at 99 respective skills. That would be cool addition to this as well to Wiki page of Daily tasks. As far as skills are concerned, Construction was not mentioned by you.

Now, for what was suggested:
Prayer - Burying is kinda obvious and easy task for huge exp rewards. I would suggest here lower exp rates as rewards OR rarely obtaining such tasks in daily task list. Gilded altars already gives you option to receive massive amount of exp. No need to make prayer easier skill.
Hunter - Yes, would be great to add. But what exactly? How you imagine hunter working as daily task? If it were me, I would go for catching certain amounts of prey, including butterflies, salamanders, kebbits and chinchompas as well as grenwalls.
Fletching - yes. Up to 200 amount is sufficient for such task.
Crafting - Adding all kinds of uncuts/jewellery, excluding onyx(or add onyx with up to 5 amount). Trust me, you will be bored to stiff, getting those out of mining star or Obsidian Dragons, by the end of task.
Thieving - yes but like I said in hunter skill, how it would work in your eyes? Pickpocketing up to 100 times certain NPCs or stalls?
Herblore - cleaning herbs, agreed. Amount could vary to 500.
Smithing - Smelting bars, agreed. And removal of items like claws. Not even worth wasting bars by the time you alch those rune claws.
Opal bolts are useless to begin with. Not sure why it is still ing the only purpose it does is bring more crafting gains from one chunk at the time... Sounds as useful as barbed bolttips.

I could be wrong but these daily tasks needs variety, yes, overall.

Anger weaponry mechanics aka animation you meant by that, it's option of your own, you feel it does look ugly - you use alternatives. Could be changed and could stay the same.

Just FYI, see trello, found on development board section in front of Emps-World page. Trello shows what is in progress and for daily tasks - Hunter and Construction is two of those skills.

how will contstruction work in your eyes? Build 100 chairs??
Pages: 1