The world is currently online!

Welcome to Emps-World!

Register now to gain access to all of our forum features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies, send private messages, manage your profile, chat with other players in the shoutbox and much more. Once you sign in, this message will disappear.

Pages: 1

Offline Blakpn0y

• Liked: 25 times
  • +0/-0
  • Call me now for your free whipping.
    • View Profile
Daily tasks
« on: March 04, 2018, 01:33:41 pm »
As rewarding as it can be daily task completion upon every 100th, 250th, 500th and so on should be more rewarding than just 25 EP. Considering one player does those tasks on daily basis, how about buffing the amount of EP he receives every now and then? With this buff also in EP shop I suppose we could add items like 20 minutes double exp scrolls which could be colored in other color to not get mixed with 1 hour ones. If this is not what we are looking for. Jp's idea(https://emps-world.net/forum/index.php?topic=20746.0) of bonus exp by doing daily task mixing could be the feature. But that's it for now. Wanna hear some opinions on it. Also if there is anything wrong with this topic(admins/mods!) can edit if I made some mistakes here and there.

The world will have to deal with us.
The following users liked this post: Est Mauler

Offline Il Skill L

• Liked: 1275 times
  • +0/-0
  • ༼つ ◕_◕ ༽つ Tyvm Karel for great avatar
    • View Profile
Re: Daily tasks
« Reply #1 on: March 04, 2018, 02:27:11 pm »
The amount of points you get from daily tasks corresponds perfectly to the price of the items in the store.
If the amount of points you get from tasks was changed you would make the items too cheap OR you would have to increase the price of those items. Which again would leave us exactly in the same place as we are right now.
What i see necessary is that the shop needs new items. Items that are actually useful and not just in different colour. I understand that the people who do clues actually need white robin hood hats but I personally have hundreds of unused points and unfortunately nothing to use them on.
If 20min double exp scrolls were added then their price would have to be carefully considered.

King125: minimum wage in estonia 2.5€ wtf
King125: 25€ for 10h work day :D :D :D
King125: i could make more sucking emps scape dick
The following users liked this post: Blakpn0y

Offline Drugs

• Liked: 3660 times
  • +0/-0
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: March 04, 2018, 05:03:29 pm »
More double scrolls :residentsleeper:
The following users liked this post: Iron 69

Offline Blakpn0y

• Liked: 25 times
  • +0/-0
  • Call me now for your free whipping.
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: March 08, 2018, 08:32:50 pm »
If you want to start flaming - leave the topic alone. :)

The world will have to deal with us.

Offline Saif Nawaf

• Liked: 152 times
  • +0/-0
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: March 09, 2018, 12:17:41 pm »
If you want to start flaming - leave the topic alone. :)
Is this Charr or Wg ??? im confused
"The strongest among you is the one who controls his anger."
The following users liked this post: Im Plsnorush
Pages: 1