The world is currently online!

Welcome to Emps-World!

Register now to gain access to all of our forum features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies, send private messages, manage your profile, chat with other players in the shoutbox and much more. Once you sign in, this message will disappear.

Pages: 1

Offline Zaros

• Liked: 22 times
  • +0/-0
  • The Empty Lord
    • View Profile
Dagannoth rings
« on: February 27, 2016, 08:14:36 am »
My suggestion is to buff the dagannoth rings (Berserker, Archer, Seers', Warrior) rings and to nerf the Ring of Stone & Ring of Vigour.

The idea behind this is to implement more diversity between our gear. I find the idea of having a single ring being the "best ring" easy.
Easy as in, you can own a single item to have the best stats out of that gear slot.
Using these rings would force us to use more items in-game, leading to a bigger use of the game content, without leaving it to the abysses.

Being similar to the "Attack bonus"... Melee used to have a wider range of stats, being Stab, Slash and Crush. Having these forced us to use different gear in different situations, may they be PvM or PvP.

Feel free to share your thoughts

Offline Charr

• Liked: 3226 times
  • +0/-0
    • View Profile
Re: Dagannoth rings
« Reply #1 on: February 27, 2016, 10:17:25 am »
My suggestion is to buff the dagannoth rings (Berserker, Archer, Seers', Warrior) rings and to nerf the Ring of Stone & Ring of Vigour.

The idea behind this is to implement more diversity between our gear. I find the idea of having a single ring being the "best ring" easy.
Easy as in, you can own a single item to have the best stats out of that gear slot.
Using these rings would force us to use more items in-game, leading to a bigger use of the game content, without leaving it to the abysses.
These rings themselves are way too easy to get, so is every other ring. Stone and vigour don't need a nerf. Imbued rings would be an option, having a +1 str and +5 accuracy bonus over the normal dagannoth rings would be enough.

Being similar to the "Attack bonus"... Melee used to have a wider range of stats, being Stab, Slash and Crush. Having these forced us to use different gear in different situations, may they be PvM or PvP.
Melee would have an overly high amount of variety, these bonuses were removed because it made things easier to balance, I don't see why they should come back. Without a proper weakness system they would be useless anyways.
;

Offline Freestuffyay

• Liked: 1267 times
  • +0/-0
  • ಠ_ಠ
    • View Profile
Re: Dagannoth rings
« Reply #2 on: February 27, 2016, 11:45:16 am »
Some items just exist to be useless, so no.

the darkest nights make the brightest stars

#7 200M Magic
#13 200M Strength
Pages: 1