The world is currently online!

Welcome to Emps-World!

Register now to gain access to all of our forum features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies, send private messages, manage your profile, chat with other players in the shoutbox and much more. Once you sign in, this message will disappear.

Pages: 1

Offline Charr

• Liked: 3226 times
  • +0/-0
    • View Profile
Costume room/bank space issues
« on: May 12, 2017, 10:34:45 am »
Pretty much every update we get we'll see at least a few items get introduced into the game. This isn't necessarily a bad thing, but bank space is an issue that grows bigger and bigger. Yes you could just bury this topic and say 'stop collecting stuff that is pointless' but some people enjoy collecting items. It will eventually get to the point where even if you only own items that serve an actual purpose you will run out of bank space.

To add a huge buffer to this problem and add a bit more functionality to construction I suggest adding the costume room.

The costume room has furniture in it capable of storing certain items. These are:
Clicking on them will redirect you to a list of what they store in osrs, this can and probably should be different for us

The room is within our revision so it should be possible to add it. The storage would be coded as a 'second' bank with placeholders that can't be removed or moved. Being able to store almost all cosmetics and even some non-cosmetics that you may not use a lot in your house would certainly save you a ton of bank space.
;
The following users liked this post: S Clegane

Offline Someone12116

• Liked: 3751 times
  • +0/-0
  • I drink and I know things
    • View Profile
Re: Costume room/bank space issues
« Reply #1 on: May 12, 2017, 12:23:47 pm »
Stop hoarding useless crap like a noob
The following users liked this post: Thomy, Ranger 0wns, 3st Ranger X, Str8att7

Online Thomy

• Liked: 3328 times
  • +5/-0
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: May 12, 2017, 01:57:36 pm »
We probably need a decent way of endlessly expanding the bank. I'll try to think of something. Maybe bank boosters would work out? Items that give you an additional tab in your bank, so +100 slots.

Offline Charr

• +0/-0
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: May 12, 2017, 03:01:34 pm »
We probably need a decent way of endlessly expanding the bank. I'll try to think of something. Maybe bank boosters would work out? Items that give you an additional tab in your bank, so +100 slots.
I'd be fine with that, but how would that look interface wise? As for where to put them the event points shop sounds like a good location.

I do still want the costume room though.
;

Offline Someone12116

• +0/-0
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: May 12, 2017, 03:25:38 pm »

I'd like a see an update to the bank which removes the item limit per tab but instead adds an global bank space limit across all the tabs. Bank boosters could be added to the EC shop.

Online Thomy

• Liked: 3328 times
  • +5/-0
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: May 12, 2017, 04:09:26 pm »

I'd like a see an update to the bank which removes the item limit per tab but instead adds an global bank space limit across all the tabs. Bank boosters could be added to the EC shop.

Yeah that won't really work due to how the bank space is saved internally. Tab 1 is items 0-99, tab 2 is items 100-199, etc. It's impossible to give tab 1 200 items, because those would overwrite the ones in tab 2. An infinite tab solution however, would work.

Offline Iron Corne

• Liked: 290 times
  • +0/-0
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: May 13, 2017, 03:28:50 pm »
Hidey holes for emote cluescroll steps? reqs: 3 m planks hammer and saw, reqs cant be different for every clue cus u can get same steps on hard/medium clues
#exkneesocks
The following users liked this post: S Clegane

Offline Someone12116

• +0/-0
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: May 13, 2017, 03:30:06 pm »
Hidey holes for emote cluescroll steps? reqs: 3 m planks hammer and saw, reqs cant be different for every clue cus u can get same steps on hard/medium clues

Wouldn't mind this one either.

Offline Charr

• +0/-0
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: May 13, 2017, 04:23:10 pm »
Would be more work for ultimately less items, but I'd love this as well.
;

Offline S Clegane

• Liked: 308 times
  • +0/-0
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: May 14, 2017, 08:43:12 am »
Well, for record, we have mahogany treasure chest. We need to put it to work somehow. :) I approve.

Offline Triangle Dot

• Liked: 39 times
  • +0/-0
  • Every Day new Goal
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: May 23, 2017, 05:33:01 am »
Mahogany chest FTW! Hidey holes/boxes also would be neat.
Pages: 1