The world is currently online!

Welcome to Emps-World!

Register now to gain access to all of our forum features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies, send private messages, manage your profile, chat with other players in the shoutbox and much more. Once you sign in, this message will disappear.

Pages: 1

Offline Rxgnar

• Liked: 8 times
  • +0/-0
    • View Profile
Corrupt And Noncorrupt items
« on: April 02, 2015, 01:15:27 pm »
First of all i had a peek to other rsps.
And they had also Statius's items and such. But there was one other thing what i really liked, that after using corrupt item it turned deg, but after using non-corrupt it still stayed non deg and tradeable. I kinda wish this server had the same way cause using ancient energy can be huge pain.

Tell me what do you think about that suggestion.
If you do not like the idea please let me know why do you disagree.
Thanks.

Offline Charr

• Liked: 3226 times
  • +0/-0
    • View Profile
Re: Corrupt And Noncorrupt items
« Reply #1 on: April 02, 2015, 01:23:30 pm »
While I do see the pros of having this (being able to use the armours in pvm and such without much cost) it would also mean losing the item sink.
Eventually the items would drop in price because there would be no demand for them. I have to disagree because of that.
;

Offline Rxgnar

• +0/-0
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: April 02, 2015, 02:04:07 pm »
Okay thanks for reply. That would be good reason overall.

Offline Mtn Alin0

• Liked: 15 times
  • +0/-0
  • #makeitbounce
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: April 02, 2015, 03:02:04 pm »
what about getting ancient energy a bit easier?

Offline Joshiee

• Liked: 701 times
  • +0/-0
  • Hhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: April 02, 2015, 03:05:58 pm »
We are a challenging server, unlike the other servers.

I am not for this suggestion; sorry.

Offline Rxgnar

• +0/-0
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: April 02, 2015, 04:26:36 pm »
Problem is mostly all i have to think about is ancient energy not the gameplay itself. I do respect your guys opinion. Or just yea make ancient energy easier to get. For example, if you are using ancient gear and killing npc's or something similar you will get some. So we don't need to kill people for energy.
Just my opinion.

Offline Superkettu1

• Liked: 13 times
  • +0/-0
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: April 03, 2015, 02:37:44 pm »
Add some other way to get ancient energy ::) i would like to see some use 4 firemaking but dont know how it would produce ancient energy  :'(

Or just add ANOTHER slayer monster called "redbull" which would drop u some energy!!!

Offline Rxgnar

• +0/-0
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: April 04, 2015, 04:44:30 pm »
Yea something like that! Or we could just make ancient armor more rare so it would be goal to get. Like 100M a piece. That would fix the issue of energy. Also would fit with trade-able idea.
That's just my point of view.

Offline Icecloud

• Liked: 85 times
  • +0/-0
  • Style
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: April 04, 2015, 06:18:22 pm »
Or just add ANOTHER slayer monster called "redbull" which would drop u some energy!!!

Like the can or the bull from the logo?
Style

Offline Big Chris

• Liked: 95 times
  • +0/-0
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: April 05, 2015, 10:27:31 am »
sorry its a no from me, PvP armours are designed for PvP, not PvM. its just because of their stat differences players find that using these armours for PvM is quite viable atm.

Offline Rxgnar

• +0/-0
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: April 05, 2015, 08:09:54 pm »
Its understandable, i have been thinking so we could add new armor . Like Torva or something like that. For pvm purpose.

Offline Koskesh

• +0/-0
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: April 07, 2015, 09:34:20 pm »
First of all i had a peek to other rsps.
And they had also Statius's items and such. But there was one other thing what i really liked, that after using corrupt item it turned deg, but after using non-corrupt it still stayed non deg and tradeable. I kinda wish this server had the same way cause using ancient energy can be huge pain.

Tell me what do you think about that suggestion.
If you do not like the idea please let me know why do you disagree.
Thanks.

I see what you are saying, but I think this would not be a good update bc the armors are powerful and if they were tradable, the price would decrease and then that would decrease the prices of all armors bc people would want to buy the more powerful armor obviously, basically if this update goes through, bandos/arma/barrows armor would all be shit because there is no incentive to using them because the only reason i use bandos rn is bc i dont want to degrade my armors, but what i would suggest to this is that making the armors degradable but if u use enough ancient energy to bring it back to its full (3000 charges) then it can be tradable again, but even that would put a dent in the econ, but is logical. Also something i would suggest to this is making ancient energy easier to obtain, so the price would lower so having these armors would not be so painful to our banks.. any thoughts?
Pages: 1