The world is currently online!

Welcome to Emps-World!

Register now to gain access to all of our forum features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies, send private messages, manage your profile, chat with other players in the shoutbox and much more. Once you sign in, this message will disappear.

Pages: 1

Offline Antebellum

• Liked: 27 times
  • +0/-0
    • View Profile
Coal Bag.
« on: July 24, 2018, 07:30:07 pm »
Yo so i came with an idea that we could buff coal bag. for 25k tokkuls it's kinda useless to have a thing that carries 500coals max (1 coal per charge, in and out). we could make the coal bag so, that it takes a charge every time you empty or fill it. Would make its way into the game because it's in the top10 most useless items atm.
For most of the time there are people mining coal at barbarian. The next coal spot with a bank near-by is Falador. Over there doing 27 x 3 coals per trip would be a thing i'd do myself, but i don't want to waste coal bag charges so much, since they cost hella alot for what they can carry for.

My point is: takes a charge while filling it and emptying it, not taking a charge per coal. And if you guys think it's op that way, you can increase the price of it aswell or find another resonable way to obtain it.

LMK what you think :)

Offline Loop

• Liked: 58 times
  • +0/-0
    • View Profile
Re: Coal Bag.
« Reply #1 on: July 24, 2018, 07:59:08 pm »
Would make its way into the game because it's in the top10 most useless items atm.
it's not useless but under powered.
i do agree with the suggestion though, paying 25k tokkul for 10 minutes of coal mining seems kind of not worth it.
The following users liked this post: Antebellum

Offline Darker Manz

• Liked: 103 times
  • +0/-0
  • Success is an ally of all perseverance.
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: July 25, 2018, 07:19:47 am »
even no need to coal bag because at barbarian you can mine coal and the bank is very close from the rocks.
The following users liked this post: S Clegane

Offline Loop

• +0/-0
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: July 25, 2018, 08:28:44 am »
even no need to coal bag because at barbarian you can mine coal and the bank is very close from the rocks.
coal rocks were implemented into barbarian village to make basic skills more noob friendly and wouldn't require a lot of time. only 1 player can mine coal at barbarian at 1 time.

Offline Ameer

• Liked: 631 times
  • +0/-0
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: July 25, 2018, 08:29:21 am »
Just took a look at it atm, 1k charges for 25k Tokkul is so damn bad.

However I am also against changing it the way you suggested
increasing it from 500 coals to 13.5k coals is 2much.

What if, we keep the same system it has now ( 1 charge per in/out ) however instead of 1k charges we change it to 10k charges
therefore you'll be able to use it to carry overall 5k coals.

Emps-World Player Moderator Since July 18, 2015
Emps-World Game Moderator Since September 22, 2015
Emps-World Player Administrator Since  October 29, 2015
Emps-World Game Administrator since few years

Emps world player since the day I resigned, dunno when.

Offline Jp

• Liked: 1764 times
  • +0/-0
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: July 25, 2018, 08:45:37 am »
I honestly think that niche skilling equipment should not degrade at all. Way you get coal bag is also quite bad imho as it's skilling related item and should also be obtained through skilling (fallen star?).
There are coal rocks literally next to bank at Barbarian Village anyway and if the coal bag didn't degrade so quickly or at all people might use Falador mine a bit more if Barbarian Village is crowded.

Niche items are supposed to be "op" for the purpose they're meant to be used imho as they don't have any other use.
The following users liked this post: Earl, Loop, Antebellum

Offline Loop

• +0/-0
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: July 25, 2018, 08:49:54 am »
I honestly think that niche skilling equipment should not degrade at all. Way you get coal bag is also quite bad imho as it's skilling related item and should also be obtained through skilling (fallen star?).
There are coal rocks literally next to bank at Barbarian Village anyway and if the coal bag didn't degrade so quickly or at all people might use Falador mine a bit more if Barbarian Village is crowded.

Niche items are supposed to be "op" for the purpose they're meant to be used imho as they don't have any other use.
maybe 7,5k stardust for the coal bag? seems like an adequate amount.

Offline Antebellum

• Liked: 27 times
  • +0/-0
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: July 25, 2018, 12:22:04 pm »
well tbh i agree with ameer increasing the charge amount from 1k to 10k and get 5k coal per bag, but i also agree with jp, having no charges and is obtainble through shooting star or somewhere else.

Anyways, both of the options are way better than it is atm and i hope they will find their way into the game. :)
Pages: 1