The world is currently online!

Welcome to Emps-World!

Register now to gain access to all of our forum features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies, send private messages, manage your profile, chat with other players in the shoutbox and much more. Once you sign in, this message will disappear.

Pages: 1

Offline Raceman3

• Liked: 4 times
  • +0/-0
  • Do it now. Sometimes later becomes never.
    • View Profile
Clues!
« on: July 11, 2016, 07:24:58 pm »
I think it'd be pretty cool to add easy/ medium/ hard and elite clue scrolls as a drop of many monsters/bosses. It would be another fun addition to the server and would give people something to do after all that killing.

In order to get a master clue, you have to get all the other clues (easy, medium, hard and elite) and give them to a new added NPC who gives you the master clue, pretty similar to OSRS.

Offline Daniel

• Liked: 15 times
  • +0/-0
  • Previously CJkinsey6
    • View Profile
Re: Clues!
« Reply #1 on: July 11, 2016, 07:51:59 pm »
Clue scrolls have been suggested so many times, I have no idea why they have never been added.

I've always wanted to see them in game. However, I only support this if they are done like they are in RS and not in some cheap way. They have to be as difficult and have high stat requirements like they do in osrs.
Deandam7 [25|Jun 02:06 am]:   get her into liverpool city centre lad she tries hitting someone with a can of soup she'll get stabbed and have her bag and trainees stolen

Deandam7 [25|Jun 02:16 am]: few bevs down yer and you realise you've shagged yer great auntie pauline
Deandam7 [25|Jun 02:16 am]: but it's laughin cause she's got dementia and won't remember

Offline Someone12116

• Liked: 3751 times
  • +0/-0
  • I drink and I know things
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: July 11, 2016, 07:56:39 pm »
Woah, it didn't even take a week for somebody to suggest master clues after their release in OSRS.

Clue scrolls have been suggested so many times, I have no idea why they have never been added.

Nobody has ever thought of a suiting reward table for them. We already have third-age and buttload of the cosmetics in-game. If somebody came up with a proper suggestion for the rewards, I'm Thomy might take a look at this.
« Last Edit: July 12, 2016, 02:19:02 am by Someone12116 »

Offline Ashootsh

• Liked: 193 times
  • +0/-0
  • Veteran player 2007-2023
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: July 11, 2016, 08:03:49 pm »
Have been suggested trillions of times, Possibly hard to code because u know its clues?

Pls list the rewards for every clue and how many stages for each clues.

I'm usually not as active here, but my discord is ashootsh. Hit me up if you wanna talk :)
I'm here from now & then.. don't worry
Pages: 1