The world is currently online!

Welcome to Emps-World!

Register now to gain access to all of our forum features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies, send private messages, manage your profile, chat with other players in the shoutbox and much more. Once you sign in, this message will disappear.

Pages: 1

Offline 0wned Man

• Liked: 20 times
  • +0/-0
  • wanna PK?
    • View Profile
Clue scrolls
« on: May 16, 2015, 05:18:16 pm »
Hello guys.
About the clue scrolls. Theres 3 different scrolls like "easy / medium / hard". NPC will drop that.. or any skill like slayer. I think the common loot will be coins. Scroll(easy): 10k-25k, (Medium): 25k-50k and (hard): 50k-100k. These attract players to kill or doing slayer. Maybe some skill items like uncuts, snape grass, herbs will be added to scroll too. Depends wich scroll. Hard clue scroll will give a rare as onyx(?).
If you have some ideas about clue scrolls, then reply  :).
Thanks, 0wned man

Offline Charr

• Liked: 3226 times
  • +0/-0
    • View Profile
Re: Clue scrolls
« Reply #1 on: May 16, 2015, 05:32:57 pm »
Been suggested many times before, I gotta disagree.
It'd be nice for players with low wealth, but anyone actually killing monsters for money would lose profit/hour when doing clue scrolls because of the RNG involved in getting loot from them. It'll end up being dead content if it has people that are actually trying to make money walk all over the map for a chance at a bit of money, instead of them killing what they're killing for more money.

I wouldn't mind them, it'd just be wasted time coding them imo.
;
Pages: 1