The world is currently online!

Welcome to Emps-World!

Register now to gain access to all of our forum features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies, send private messages, manage your profile, chat with other players in the shoutbox and much more. Once you sign in, this message will disappear.

Pages: 1

Offline Blake

• Liked: 3 times
  • +0/-0
    • View Profile
Client-sided needs a lot of work
« on: May 25, 2015, 02:28:07 pm »
Hello dear developers, I'm here to give you my suggestion and ideas about client-side.

1. I don't see right-click in mini-map ( Process Mini-map Actions ).

Hitpoints orb: Hide/show orb. ( Also, if you get poisoned the sprite of the orb should replace from red to green ).
Prayer orb: Quick prayers actions and hide/show orb.
Run orb: Toggle Run <on:off> , "Reset with correct anim" and hide/show orb.
Also I suggest spec orb,

2. Toggle Chat Effects doesn't save upon logout.

3. If you're going to send a message to X,Y, and z? It should be chat interface. ( It missed the chat interface ).

4. "Loading game please wait" interface, I think it should be looking more perfection.

5. 474/602 Datas, including: items, anims, gfxs, and characters graphics. so people can play the version they like.

Will suggest more later.
« Last Edit: May 25, 2015, 06:42:24 pm by Blake »

Offline Cman 8 23 93

• Liked: 17 times
  • +0/-0
    • View Profile
Re: Client-sided needs a lot of work
« Reply #1 on: May 25, 2015, 03:54:30 pm »
Number 5 will definitely not be implemented, I believe. It takes too much time to go back to older versions.

Offline Karil

• Liked: 23 times
  • +0/-0
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: May 25, 2015, 03:57:23 pm »
No iea what you mean with rightclick minimap, walking works when using minimap to do so?
Agree with the poison and quick prayers, also running orb is kinda bugged yes, but i don't really see why you would like to hide the orbs
Spec orb maybe but if there's gonna be summoning in the future it'll be cluttered and confusing.
Chat interface for PMs: this actually got changed to be PMing in the chatline itself rather than popping up a full interface.
Not sure what you mean with 4,
5 is not coming

Offline Charr

• Liked: 3226 times
  • +0/-0
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: May 25, 2015, 04:09:25 pm »
Number 5 will definitely not be implemented, I believe. It takes too much time to go back to older versions.
Those aren't really older versions.
We're still a 317 loading some revision between 400 and 600 I think.
;
The following users liked this post: Blake

Offline Blake

• Liked: 3 times
  • +0/-0
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: May 25, 2015, 06:49:26 pm »
1. I don't really see why you would like to hide the orbs.

I may don't like, but I suggest it for other people who doesn't like to play with orbs. You should think about the others 2.
The game should have always ways to play, other than no one will enjoy.

2. Spec orb maybe but if there's gonna be summoning in the future it'll be cluttered and confusing.

I agree with you about this, at the moment it can be added, and when the summoning will come, the spec orb can be removed.

3. Chat interface for PMs: this actually got changed to be PMing in the chatline itself rather than popping up a full interface

Btw, chatting with chat interface is better.

4. Not sure what you mean with 4.

I mean here, when the game refresh to new map or whatever you call this.. It's easy to understand it.

5. 474/602 is not coming

Then good luck losing players. I'm sure 60% of people like oldschool emps, and has leaved because of this stupid HD/Lags.
I'm personally like 474 items, anims, gfx, character graphics only, and I don't play in-game. And I'm sure other players did the same.
« Last Edit: May 25, 2015, 06:51:52 pm by Blake »
Pages: 1