The world is currently online!

Welcome to Emps-World!

Register now to gain access to all of our forum features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies, send private messages, manage your profile, chat with other players in the shoutbox and much more. Once you sign in, this message will disappear.

Pages: 1

Offline Blake

• Liked: 3 times
  • +0/-0
    • View Profile
Client side right click on mini map
« on: October 08, 2017, 11:02:35 am »
Okay, Emps never had this before , so I request to be added on game, to make the server much better.

You can't right click the orbs on mini-map, so make it allow you right click them with the following options below:

For ex:

Hitpoints orb:

Option1: Hide/show orb
Option2: Show/Hide HP names.
Option3: Idk if this already added, if you get poisoned the hp orb will switch to green colour. It will be back red until u get un-poisoned.

Prayer orb:

Option1: Hide/Show orb
Option2: Quick prayers --> Turn on/off

Run orb:

Option1: Hide/Show orb
Option2: Toggle run - ON/OFF.
Option3: Rest
« Last Edit: October 10, 2017, 12:39:57 am by Blake »

Offline Charr

• Liked: 3226 times
  • +0/-0
    • View Profile
Re: Client side right click on mini map
« Reply #1 on: October 08, 2017, 11:19:32 am »
Why would anyone want to hide their orbs? I get that older versions of rs didn't have them and it's nostalgic and all but it just makes things inconvenient. Hp names? If you mean the text above people's hp bars there's already an option to turn that off. It's the "health values" option. I don't think that needs to be put in an orb, it's not something people use every day. Quick prayers themselves should be on left click like run. Choosing your quick prayers should be on right click. I don't think the run orb needs anything. The poison thing would be nice but you really don't get poisoned that often.
;

Offline Blake

• Liked: 3 times
  • +0/-0
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: October 08, 2017, 11:24:00 am »
Why would anyone want to hide their orbs?

A lot of players don't like the orbs to be turned ON. So if it would be an option for hide. No one will lose anything, plus it helps the people who don't like the orbs to be shown.

Offline Charr

• Liked: 3226 times
  • +0/-0
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: October 08, 2017, 11:28:03 am »
A lot of players don't like the orbs to be turned ON. So if it would be an option for hide. No one will lose anything, plus it helps the people who don't like the orbs to be shown.
You're quite literally the first I've seen but okay.
;

Offline Someone12116

• Liked: 3751 times
  • +0/-0
  • I drink and I know things
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: October 08, 2017, 01:01:24 pm »
so I request to be added on game, to make the server much better.

Yes fuck the orbs they ruined the game pls no orb orbs are very gay pls delete this >:( :( >:( >>>:((((
Pages: 1