The world is currently online!

Welcome to Emps-World!

Register now to gain access to all of our forum features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies, send private messages, manage your profile, chat with other players in the shoutbox and much more. Once you sign in, this message will disappear.

Pages: 1

Offline A1r

• Liked: 56 times
  • +0/-0
    • View Profile
clan chat ranking system
« on: December 24, 2016, 06:56:50 pm »
I highly believe we should implement a ranking system into our clan chat. it would make  managing cc easier and give clans a reason to exist in game as well. clans are a big part of rs games especially for new players, and it is often over looked. here is an example of ranks and abilities they can have

owner :everything below
co-owner: abilty to kick and mute anyone below co-owner rank
general: abilty to kick lower ranks
major: abilty to mute lower ranks
recruit: abilty to speak in clan chat.

this is just an example and other things such as loot share can be implemented as well. I think this is a small but effective way to get players in clans and playing together again. all players would benefit from it , from pkers  and pvmers and even skillers just looking for others to talk too. if you ask me this is taking way too long to come to emps, I think it would have a great effect on game and promote more group activites especially for players that aren't able to log in at peak times. let me know what you guys think.

Offline Wg Iron

• Liked: 19 times
  • +0/-0
    • View Profile
Re: clan chat ranking system
« Reply #1 on: December 24, 2016, 07:04:54 pm »
For a game, where we have up to 250 (maximum) regular players with probably 5 accounts on average, I don't think it needs to be implemented. Idea itself is good and I agree with it, but first, we need to find options to bring players to us, make us more unique in a way people can choose what they want to do.

Offline Charr

• Liked: 3226 times
  • +0/-0
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: December 24, 2016, 07:50:44 pm »
https://emps-world.net/forum/index.php?topic=40.0
Clan chat improvements - This will probably come in the future, please stop suggesting, it won't make it any sooner.

I get that these would be nice, but it's in the what not to suggest topics for a reason.

For a game, where we have up to 250 (maximum) regular players with probably 5 accounts on average, I don't think it needs to be implemented. Idea itself is good and I agree with it, but first, we need to find options to bring players to us, make us more unique in a way people can choose what they want to do.
Generally disagree with your thoughts. Getting players to stay is much more important than making them come to us. Having a multitude of clans helps keeping players occupied.
« Last Edit: December 24, 2016, 07:52:22 pm by Charr »
;
The following users liked this post: A1r

Offline A1r

• +0/-0
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: December 24, 2016, 07:53:54 pm »

we've been saying we don't have enough players and its not needed for years now. I think its time we stop using that as an excuse for why this isn't here yet. I'm not sure how high of a player count you think we need before this is placed into game but I think it deserves to come its very simple and very useful.

Offline Il Skill L

• Liked: 1275 times
  • +0/-0
  • ༼つ ◕_◕ ༽つ Tyvm Karel for great avatar
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: December 24, 2016, 07:55:22 pm »
A bit too many ranks in your suggestion imo. Owner and some sort of assistant + regular members is enough.

King125: minimum wage in estonia 2.5€ wtf
King125: 25€ for 10h work day :D :D :D
King125: i could make more sucking emps scape dick
The following users liked this post: A1r

Offline A1r

• +0/-0
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: December 24, 2016, 07:56:34 pm »
https://emps-world.net/forum/index.php?topic=40.0
Clan chat improvements - This will probably come in the future, please stop suggesting, it won't make it any sooner.

I get that these would be nice, but it's in the what not to suggest topics for a reason.

Generally disagree with your thoughts. Getting players to stay is much more important than making them come to us. Having a multitude of clans helps keeping players occupied.

I did not mean to break the rules I just thought since so many updates have been coming lately maybe I should push this and see what response I could get back.  because in all honesty ive been told that since I started playing emps yars ago.

Offline A1r

• +0/-0
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: December 24, 2016, 07:57:57 pm »
A bit too many ranks in your suggestion imo. Owner and some sort of assistant + regular members is enough.

maybe so, but that was just an example on how it could work.

Offline Charr

• Liked: 3226 times
  • +0/-0
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: December 24, 2016, 07:59:41 pm »
I did not mean to break the rules I just thought since so many updates have been coming lately maybe I should push this and see what response I could get back.  because in all honesty ive been told that since I started playing emps yars ago.
If it's in that topic it means the idea has generally been accepted or completely rejected. There is no reason to suggest it again.

Locked.
;
Pages: 1