The world is currently online!

Welcome to Emps-World!

Register now to gain access to all of our forum features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies, send private messages, manage your profile, chat with other players in the shoutbox and much more. Once you sign in, this message will disappear.

Pages: 1

Offline Triangle Dot

• Liked: 39 times
  • +0/-0
  • Every Day new Goal
    • View Profile
Chaos Tunnels
« on: February 22, 2016, 04:48:41 pm »
Running around the Wilderness, made me wonder, what could be those rifts in there, just placed around 4 - 10 level Wilderness, north of Edgeville.
Seems like legit dungeon, brought from Rs3, called Chaos Tunnels. Now, some people figures, no thanks, a bit huge for dungeon and maybe dangerous to travel for those who avoid being PKed or unprepared to walk around inside it, just because of it's own messy design, in which anyone can be confused. My Idea, is implementing something like this, just a bit smaller, for monsters seen inside it. Not every NPCs and monsters in it, are found in-game, so I probably suggest, to cut it and make it somewhat enabled. Leaving unused ground textures, don't seem right. I do realize, it may take months or whole year for this to be released in game, but having more wider access to dungeons is one feature we could use. Oh, and in addition to this whole suggestion, it is members-only, expanding members features. Maybe, requirement would be nice, considering that place not making easy escape just for any player, and requiring 72 Agility to climb down the rift and 83 Slayer.

For last, Bork is the Boss of this dungeon. Adding him would be nice feature, though, not sure if needed, because, I haven't thought any good drops to book in his drop table, seeing him in Rs3. He gives Slayer Exp, so maybe, making him a task, that would give 5000 experience per kill, would be great.
For drops, I had in mind 1 in 500 starved ancient effigies, thing that implement assistance system between two players in specific list of skills.

Ancient effigies themselves, could brought a new diversion mini-game.
« Last Edit: March 07, 2016, 03:01:42 pm by Triangle Dot »

Offline Try Again Fo

• Liked: 113 times
  • +0/-0
    • View Profile
Re: Chaos Tunnels
« Reply #1 on: February 22, 2016, 04:54:05 pm »
Yeah i remember this dungeon in runescape. Impossible to disagree with this idea. Players need new dungeons.
The following users liked this post: Triangle Dot

Offline Fawkes

• Liked: 36 times
  • +0/-0
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: February 22, 2016, 04:59:36 pm »
Aren't there already enough dungeons in the wilderness? I don't think we need another escape route for avoiding PK'ers. We need some new members-only features, like a boss in the Al-Kharid Dessert or something, not in the wilderness.
So it's a no for me.

Offline Magecrune

• Liked: 425 times
  • +0/-0
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: February 22, 2016, 05:19:17 pm »
Agreed with Fawkes. I would like to see new content added into desert: such as desert strykewyrm, agility pyramid.
I would agree with the dungeon, if it would be outside of wild.
The following users liked this post: Fawkes

Offline Triangle Dot

• +0/-0
  • Every Day new Goal
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: February 22, 2016, 06:57:27 pm »
Thanks You guys on feedback. Appreciate it.  ;)
The reason I suggested this, to make rifts used in game. That's all. And I also agree. Desert needs to have more content to members feature, than it has right now.

Offline Charr

• Liked: 3226 times
  • +0/-0
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: February 22, 2016, 07:46:55 pm »
I wouldn't mind this dungeon.

It should definitely not just be another escape route for pkers though. Throughout this dungeon there are a lot of portals, these could be used to prevent that quite easily. Simply make people unable to use these portals in combat. This would make the entire dungeon a high risk area, which I'm quite sure many pkers would enjoy. Slayer or ferocious ring requirements to enter don't make too much sense.

Once again a boss monster is being suggested without any details whatsoever. This is a bad thing, think something through entirely before you rush your topic out, and at least get a picture of him. I'm unsure of what you're suggesting effigies will do so I won't comment on that.
« Last Edit: February 22, 2016, 07:49:03 pm by Charr »
;

Offline Superkettu1

• Liked: 13 times
  • +0/-0
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: February 23, 2016, 12:38:10 am »
Aren't there already enough dungeons in the wilderness? I don't think we need another escape route for avoiding PK'ers. We need some new members-only features, like a boss in the Al-Kharid Dessert or something, not in the wilderness.
So it's a no for me.

enough dungeons=1 dungeon  ???

And i agree with suggestion because every new feature in wilderness is a positive thing.. even tho it wont be too popular since majority of our players dont dare to step in wilderness

Offline Fawkes

• Liked: 36 times
  • +0/-0
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: February 23, 2016, 07:22:04 am »
Revenant dungeon, Corporeal beast dungeon, entrance of the godwars dungeon and the teleport to the dagannoth cave.
Although only the first one is a pvp dungeon.

Offline Triangle Dot

• +0/-0
  • Every Day new Goal
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: February 23, 2016, 10:38:42 am »
Revenant dungeon, Corporeal beast dungeon, entrance of the godwars dungeon and the teleport to the dagannoth cave.
Although only the first one is a pvp dungeon.
Negative.
Corporeal Beast Cave isn't counted as dungeon, it is multi-zone area selected for Corporeal Beast.
Teleport to the Dagganoth Caves, it is transportation method to reach Dagganoths, and I don't think wilderness is the only way to do it.
Entrance of the God-Wars Dungeon, sorry for you being mistaken, but that entrance is somewhat another way to get in Revenants dungeon. Although, if you were referring to a bit western entrance, than it doesn't work. Sorry for useless comment, but I guess, you mistook dungeon for some escape route from Pkers.
My suggestion isn't to make more escape routes from Pkers.

Offline Triangle Dot

• +0/-0
  • Every Day new Goal
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: March 07, 2016, 03:01:13 pm »
Seeing as most of community ignores this or disagrees, I lock the topic.
Pages: 1