The world is currently online!

Welcome to Emps-World!

Register now to gain access to all of our forum features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies, send private messages, manage your profile, chat with other players in the shoutbox and much more. Once you sign in, this message will disappear.

Pages: 1

Offline Mtn Alin0

• Liked: 15 times
  • +0/-0
  • #makeitbounce
    • View Profile
chaos dwarf hand cannoneer and hand cannon
« on: August 11, 2015, 02:26:09 pm »
http://runescape.wikia.com/wiki/Chaos_dwarf_hand_cannoneer

i was thinking this would been added to game. It should have about same hitpoints level than spectrals, it would attack you with range attack max hit if not praying range should be somth like 30-35 and even when you protect pray it can hit through it about 10-15. The best drop from those would be hand cannon as a rare drop, maybe 1 out of 500 (more about it later)..  they would also drop hand cannon shots 25-100 as uncommon drop, other drops would be mostly high level herbs. They should be located at (maybe smoke dungeon). They would require something like 80-90 slayer level so you can damage them. Which also means you need an active membership to damage them. What you guys think? :P did i forgot something ? :S

http://runescape.wikia.com/wiki/Hand_cannon

now i dont want to say how strong it should be or anything cause i dont know if it would be too op.. i dont want it to be made too op.. but i think it should work like c bow slow but strong.. unlike c bow it has special attack. also difference between c bows and hand cannon is that hand cannon is 2 handed.. other things different i was thinking either lower accuracy but higher maxhit, or lower max hit but higher accuracy.. maybe the first one-- really i dont know.. :P what you guys think ? total absurd idea to have these ing? and also comment how they should be if not like i said :P

Offline Blue Bird

• Liked: 464 times
  • +0/-0
  • Navy Seals - Fuck With The Best Die Like The Rest
    • View Profile
Re: chaos dwarf hand cannoneer and hand cannon
« Reply #1 on: August 11, 2015, 03:40:18 pm »
awesome idea, i say also to add the range canon? i support ^^ 8)

Emps-World Player Moderator since the 3rd of November 2015
Emps-World Game Moderator since the 19th of December 2015

Resigned june 18th, 2016.

Maxed

Offline Charr

• Liked: 3226 times
  • +0/-0
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: August 11, 2015, 11:52:19 pm »
I'm all for new monsters, but there needs to be a good place for them, and their drops need to be okay. There is absolutely no space for them in smoke dungeon, I suggest changing their location. Herbs are already not that valuable anymore, I suggest they should drop something else. Handcannon could be a decent weapon. I've seen a lot of servers turn it into kind of a range version of the gmaul, because of how you can use the specs right after eachother. However, this encourages rushing which not all that many people are fond of. The special should be changed to something custom, if so hand cannon would be a good addition.
;

Offline Bubblebeam2

• Liked: 860 times
  • +0/-0
  • Aaron
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: August 12, 2015, 05:18:17 am »
What if the special attack took 100% special attack energy and could hit very high?
Like a ranged Armadyl Godsword, but with more power and less accuracy, maybe.

Or just to expand on this idea, split the hits up into many smaller hits dealing the same amount of damage but in a rapid-fire fashion, still using 100% or 50% special attack energy, but it would just be a lot more fun to see all those hits.
Like dragon claws for ranged.
« Last Edit: August 12, 2015, 05:31:56 am by Bubblebeam2 »

Thomy [21|Sep 03:14 pm]:   :batman: :batman: :batman: :batman: :batman: :batman: :batman: :batman: :batman: :batman:

Playing since 2008
Need help? Message me anytime!
Open bob and vegene plis

Offline Mtn Alin0

• Liked: 15 times
  • +0/-0
  • #makeitbounce
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: August 12, 2015, 07:50:59 am »
bubblebeam i really like your special attack idea about splitting it into 4 hits like claws! and charr about the location it just came first into my mind.. it could be located where ever its good.. maybe making new dungeon? and more monsters with decent drops.. and also the uncommon and common drops could be others than herbs.. like rune arrows, noted uncunts, dragon bolt tips, onyx bolt tips.. literally anything what other that strong monsters drops as common and uncommon :P

Offline Someone12116

• Liked: 3751 times
  • +0/-0
  • I drink and I know things
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: August 12, 2015, 07:59:01 am »
I'm all for new monsters, but there needs to be a good place for them, and their drops need to be okay. There is absolutely no space for them in smoke dungeon, I suggest changing their location. Herbs are already not that valuable anymore, I suggest they should drop something else. Handcannon could be a decent weapon. I've seen a lot of servers turn it into kind of a range version of the gmaul, because of how you can use the specs right after eachother. However, this encourages rushing which not all that many people are fond of. The special should be changed to something custom, if so hand cannon would be a good addition.

Somewhere deep in the Dwarven Mine?

Offline Charr

• Liked: 3226 times
  • +0/-0
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: August 12, 2015, 10:17:31 am »
Somewhere deep in the Dwarven Mine?

Would probably have to be in the green location, the cyan is living rock caverns which is some mining update we might wanna introduce eventually. Another option is to open op kelgradim, but the green location is a fine alternative.
;

Offline Str8att7

• Liked: 288 times
  • +0/-0
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: August 12, 2015, 12:12:44 pm »
I'd like to see the stats to be a ranged version of an anchor.
For the location I'd prefer the hobgoblin spot in varrock slayer dungeon.
Emps-World Moderator Since May 12th, 2015
Emps-World Admin Since August 24th, 2015
Resigned Since October 29th
Pages: 1