The world is currently online!

Welcome to Emps-World!

Register now to gain access to all of our forum features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies, send private messages, manage your profile, chat with other players in the shoutbox and much more. Once you sign in, this message will disappear.

Pages: 1

Offline Miumiumiumiu

• +0/-0
    • View Profile
Change the current way of how farming works
« on: June 20, 2019, 04:05:22 pm »
Currently farming is really unfun to train. You plant herbs and have to babysit them every 5 minutes while not being able to do much inbetween of those 5 minutes. Sometimes you have to bankstand for 20 minutes with your only goal to run around to take care of your herbs, which is really not fun. I would suggest adding the farming system they have in OSRS and RS3 by leaving your herbs to grow and having them a random chance of dying if you don't use plant cures on them. The current system of babysitting plants is just a pain in the ass. Optionally, make it so you only get 10 herbs per plant to not make it overpowered.

Offline Il Skill L

• Liked: 1275 times
  • +0/-0
  • ༼つ ◕_◕ ༽つ Tyvm Karel for great avatar
    • View Profile
Re: Change the current way of how farming works
« Reply #1 on: June 20, 2019, 04:51:16 pm »
if you're using multiple patches and growing herbs and trees simultaneously then i doubt you'll have any time to just sit around...

King125: minimum wage in estonia 2.5€ wtf
King125: 25€ for 10h work day :D :D :D
King125: i could make more sucking emps scape dick
The following users liked this post: Ironsuomi

Offline Rotanas

• Liked: 279 times
  • +0/-0
  • rotanas
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: June 21, 2019, 03:31:04 am »
dude grow herbs at all herb patches ( camelot, barbarian, falador, and near ectofungus ) i made on porpuse vid for babisiters like you to show all herb growing places.
plus use herbs on that gnome he will convert into noted herbs.
Not a valid %s URL
« Last Edit: June 21, 2019, 03:37:05 am by Rotanas »

Offline Game Wiki

• Liked: 19 times
  • +0/-0
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: June 21, 2019, 10:21:30 am »
In addition to this, unless you're so lazy to do runs as normal players would do, I suggest to it, that there could be a payment with allotments fruits/vegetables depending on herb seed or allotment seed you're farming at that moment, requires amount of x fruit/vegetable to pay to nearby farmers to watch over your patches from dying/disease signs, same way it is on OSRS or RS3. Same could be done as option to trees which grow at slower rate than allotments/herbs.

The way farming works right is excellent, only issue I have with it is Fellstalk seeds take one seed per spot, while others take two seeds from herb farming perspective.
Pages: 1