The world is currently online!

Welcome to Emps-World!

Register now to gain access to all of our forum features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies, send private messages, manage your profile, chat with other players in the shoutbox and much more. Once you sign in, this message will disappear.

Pages: 1

Offline Gabol

• Liked: 10 times
  • +0/-0
  • Play hard Emps hard
    • View Profile
Castle wars fix
« on: January 31, 2016, 03:23:10 pm »
Hello

So everyone know minigame castle wars, and anyone know how it works these days. Somehow we get enought players so game would start. after 60secs game starts and what you always will see that half of players stays afk in room for whole game, while maybe few players go work and get flags. And then others for standing in that room gets 10or so tickets just for nothing...
Sooooo i suggest changing that, so people wouldnt be able to sit at starting place and get points, because minigame is just dead now..
The following users liked this post: Ranger 0wns

Offline Callmedragon

• Liked: 655 times
  • +1/-0
  • Forgive your enemies, but never forget their names
    • View Profile
Re: Castle wars fix
« Reply #1 on: January 31, 2016, 03:24:14 pm »
What is your suggestion on fixing this?

Offline Gabol

• +0/-0
  • Play hard Emps hard
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: January 31, 2016, 03:28:47 pm »
Changing that you wont get tickets just for standing in the room

Offline Mod Mary

• Liked: 233 times
  • +0/-0
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: January 31, 2016, 03:43:31 pm »
Changing that you wont get tickets just for standing in the room
then people would just stand just outside the room lol

I do not handle account requests of any sort, please use the Helpdesk instead!

Offline Gabol

• +0/-0
  • Play hard Emps hard
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: January 31, 2016, 03:50:55 pm »
Sheesh i mean you have to do something get flag or kill a guy, destroy tunnel, clear a tunnel stuff like that..

Offline Lv Persavoz

• Liked: 40 times
  • +0/-0
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: January 31, 2016, 03:51:55 pm »
Hello

So everyone know minigame castle wars, and anyone know how it works these days. Somehow we get enought players so game would start. after 60secs game starts and what you always will see that half of players stays afk in room for whole game, while maybe few players go work and get flags. And then others for standing in that room gets 10or so tickets just for nothing...
Sooooo i suggest changing that, so people wouldnt be able to sit at starting place and get points, because minigame is just dead now..
by the way,! its stupid.
cw need rebuild, or add nezzy, and ava price up drom 103 ticks, on more.!

Offline Gabol

• +0/-0
  • Play hard Emps hard
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: January 31, 2016, 03:54:18 pm »
You say it stupid because you do this way urself just standing while others work...

Offline Try Again Fo

• Liked: 113 times
  • +0/-0
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: January 31, 2016, 04:11:41 pm »
I can tell you one thing... When i need brawlers badly i go for flags like crazy. And i really give a single crap who is playing or who is afking whole game. The problem is YOU.

Offline Gabol

• +0/-0
  • Play hard Emps hard
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: January 31, 2016, 04:17:35 pm »
I just want game more fun to play. Not just go flags like crazy like you. Its easy and not even fun. Some time ago it was fun when u can compete with players who get more flags and stuff...

Offline Someone12116

• Liked: 3751 times
  • +0/-0
  • I drink and I know things
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: January 31, 2016, 04:24:41 pm »
If AFKing CW was gotten rid of, then literally nobody would play it. At one point when you still needed 10 players to start the game, AFKers were NEEDED to gather enough players to play.

Offline Charr

• Liked: 3226 times
  • +0/-0
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: January 31, 2016, 04:26:30 pm »
Just don't get bothered by them, you can easily win CW games on your own if you know how to.
;
The following users liked this post: Ledomy10

Offline Mod Mary

• Liked: 233 times
  • +0/-0
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: January 31, 2016, 05:18:29 pm »
Btw if you capture flags in CW you already get like 50% more tickets

I do not handle account requests of any sort, please use the Helpdesk instead!
The following users liked this post: Ledomy10

Offline Ranger 0wns

• Liked: 46 times
  • +0/-0
  • Don't let others set your limit.
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: January 31, 2016, 07:19:49 pm »
Btw if you capture flags in CW you already get like 50% more tickets
If you're the only one on your team getting all the flags you only get 5 more tickets than the others. 

Just don't get bothered by them, you can easily win CW games on your own if you know how to.
Wait, why wouldn't we be bothered by them?  I mean sure if you really needed the tickets you might not be bothered.  Who would want to even run the whole game by themselves for about 7-8 minutes?

If AFKing CW was gotten rid of, then literally nobody would play it. At one point when you still needed 10 players to start the game, AFKers were NEEDED to gather enough players to play.
No one is playing even if there were enough players AFKing just to get the game running.

A game like Castle Wars shouldn't be played by one person.  I mean I wouldn't even considered it being a game.  Most games come with challenges and fun.  I don't see either of those right now.  All I see is a bunch of low level alternate accounts staying at CW until someone who really wants their tickets run the whole game by themselves while the others are casually waiting until that person finishes to obtain tickets.  Not only that, some of those AFKers are actually leaving the losing side and going to the winning side just for more tickets.  That's actually pretty sad.

Offline Danielshapz

• Liked: 188 times
  • +0/-0
  • Eliminate yourself i'm not even kidding.
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: February 01, 2016, 08:26:10 am »
Don't see how the afk people at Castle-wars can be bothersom, they actually help run the game. Don't think removing the ability to afk in there will make anyone happy.

#gufixwars2k15
Pages: 1