The world is currently online!

Welcome to Emps-World!

Register now to gain access to all of our forum features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies, send private messages, manage your profile, chat with other players in the shoutbox and much more. Once you sign in, this message will disappear.

Pages: 1

Offline Bahaa70

• Liked: 4 times
  • +0/-0
    • View Profile
Bring Emps-Wars Back
« on: June 06, 2015, 06:40:01 pm »
And bring Saradomin Sword in stock please, I miss this minigame so much!

Sign below if you agree.

Offline Tomtim1

• Liked: 232 times
  • +0/-0
  • Ironman: Iron Tim
    • View Profile
Re: Bring Emps-Wars Back
« Reply #1 on: June 06, 2015, 07:32:54 pm »
Though I would like to see the old version of Castle-Wars back, it will just not happen. And for the Saradomin Sword, Commander Zilyana at the Godwars Dungeon already drops it. If it would be added to the Castle-Wars rewards shop, it will develop a huge difference in price.

I know that I am not someone who knows the staff their upcoming plans, but everytime I see a suggestion about bringing the old Castle-Wars back, this is the response they get.

Offline Emps Loover

• Liked: 347 times
  • +0/-0
  • If you can dream it, you can do it.
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: June 06, 2015, 09:11:14 pm »
I think as well that it won't come back, but I liked the old version more than the version now. It was much more fun when you had to kill the boss on the roof of the castle than just stealing the flag and to bring it back to your castle...

Offline Charr

• Liked: 3226 times
  • +0/-0
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: June 07, 2015, 12:06:16 am »
Saradomin sword is now part of the god wars dungeon, there is no reason to move it to the castle wars shop. Castle wars won't be changed to emps wars, it's a fully functioning minigame, it would be a waste of time to just change it back. You can still kill people much like back in the day with emps-wars, instead you get more tickets for it now than back then. The rewards aren't gonna be worth much in terms of straight up cash, however brawler gloves will save you a lot of time and or materials when skilling. The rewards are good enough, the minigame is good enough, I don't think it needs to be changed.

Also, this should be in the suggestion section, so i'm moving it.
;
Pages: 1