The world is currently online!

Welcome to Emps-World!

Register now to gain access to all of our forum features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies, send private messages, manage your profile, chat with other players in the shoutbox and much more. Once you sign in, this message will disappear.

Pages: 1

Offline Matrix2

• Liked: 55 times
  • +0/-0
  • I'm an angel with a shotgun
    • View Profile
Brawling gloves
« on: March 30, 2015, 06:30:57 pm »
Make them tradable, that way, people would be buying them (since they are pretty decent thing) and players would be more encouraged to go to CW mini-game. Because atm, no way to get them since no one actually go to CW
« Last Edit: March 31, 2015, 06:28:50 pm by Charr »

Offline Karil

• Liked: 23 times
  • +0/-0
    • View Profile
Re: Brawling gloves
« Reply #1 on: March 30, 2015, 06:49:30 pm »
I think its more because the minigame isn't fun than the rewards not being worth it

Offline Edwin

• Liked: 33 times
  • +0/-0
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: March 30, 2015, 06:54:13 pm »
Actually, timezone issues and bugs also in cw....

Offline Matrix2

• +0/-0
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: March 30, 2015, 06:55:00 pm »
I think its more because the minigame isn't fun than the rewards not being worth it
But I believe that if rewards would weight down the fact that it is very boring, people would still try

Offline Charr

• Liked: 3226 times
  • +0/-0
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: March 30, 2015, 07:47:07 pm »
Only problem with minigames is that we dont have the population to keep them running 24/7.
Organizing is also a problem, rewards are fine though. Double ticket weekends would solve it.
;

Offline Joshiee

• Liked: 701 times
  • +0/-0
  • Hhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: March 30, 2015, 10:27:04 pm »
Only problem with minigames is that we dont have the population to keep them running 24/7.
Organizing is also a problem, rewards are fine though. Double ticket weekends would solve it.
This is true.

People would only play mini-games when Double Exp was activated. Making these gloves tradeable wouldn't solve this popularity issue. However, making the games shorter and more enjoyable would certainly increase their popularity, in my eyes.

Offline Matrix2

• +0/-0
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: March 31, 2015, 04:01:07 pm »
The idea isn't about how to make mini games more popular but the fact that it is almost impossible to get the brawling gloves and I am suggesting an alternate way to obtain them

Offline Karil

• Liked: 23 times
  • +0/-0
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: March 31, 2015, 04:31:59 pm »
The idea isn't about how to make mini games more popular but the fact that it is almost impossible to get the brawling gloves and I am suggesting an alternate way to obtain them
If you make it more popular then it's way easier to obtain brawler gloves.
In general you only have to play 3 games to obtain two pairs of brawling gloves, you get 30+ tickets for a won round?

Offline Matrix2

• +0/-0
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: March 31, 2015, 04:33:32 pm »
If you make it more popular then it's way easier to obtain brawler gloves.
In general you only have to play 3 games to obtain two pairs of brawling gloves, you get 30+ tickets for a won round?
Too bad no one is playing it

Offline Charr

• Liked: 3226 times
  • +0/-0
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: March 31, 2015, 04:52:50 pm »
You're free to multilog however many accounts you want. It's easily doable by opening multiple download clients.
You can literally play CW or pest on your own. If you have a few friends wanting to join in, ask them.
It's not quite hard to do if you're so desperate for gloves.
;
The following users liked this post: Matrix2

Offline Matrix2

• +0/-0
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: March 31, 2015, 05:43:02 pm »
You're free to multilog however many accounts you want. It's easily doable by opening multiple download clients.
You can literally play CW or pest on your own. If you have a few friends wanting to join in, ask them.
It's not quite hard to do if you're so desperate for gloves.
never thought about it. Lock please
Pages: 1