The world is currently online!

Welcome to Emps-World!

Register now to gain access to all of our forum features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies, send private messages, manage your profile, chat with other players in the shoutbox and much more. Once you sign in, this message will disappear.

Pages: 1 2

Offline Lssj

• Liked: 58 times
  • +0/-0
  • Legend
    • View Profile
Re: Boss KC & Drop announcement
« Reply #15 on: January 21, 2015, 06:55:34 am »
Now however, if the drop appeared on the chatbox, both you and me could see the drop and if I decide to scam after that, that would be extremely awful.

It's frowned upon to not share a drop if you agreed to share 50/50, yes. But ultimately it's upto you who to trust and who not to trust, not sharing drops will never be considered scamming.
It might not be official but from my point of view it will be considered as scamming. I see it the same way as lending someone your items and then not getting them returned.

Online Thomy

• Liked: 3326 times
  • +5/-0
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: January 21, 2015, 09:37:52 am »
Basically a kill tracker to see how many times you've killed monster X? I would probably make that viewable on the homepage.

We can do drop announcements after we're able to automatically gather street item values. (GE is going to do that for us)
The following users liked this post: Ahrim Ghost, Range 4 Meee, Tgod Bro, The Sun, Crusher123, 66destroyer3

Offline Ashootsh

• Liked: 193 times
  • +0/-0
  • Veteran player 2007-2023
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: January 21, 2015, 03:03:54 pm »
Basically a kill tracker to see how many times you've killed monster X? I would probably make that viewable on the homepage.

We can do drop announcements after we're able to automatically gather street item values. (GE is going to do that for us)
Or you can do the chat wide too, The loot share thing to announce like

X5 X5 has recieved 1x Bandos tassets.

Yes and we would like to see how many bosses we managed to kill during pvm, Will make a challenge and to increase the hype for pvm.

I'm usually not as active here, but my discord is ashootsh. Hit me up if you wanna talk :)
I'm here from now & then.. don't worry

Offline Lssj

• Liked: 58 times
  • +0/-0
  • Legend
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: January 21, 2015, 10:12:37 pm »

Great to hear

Offline Shuff1e

• Liked: 3 times
  • +0/-0
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: January 23, 2015, 12:20:14 am »
I'd like these. Agree.
Pages: 1 2