The world is currently online!

Welcome to Emps-World!

Register now to gain access to all of our forum features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies, send private messages, manage your profile, chat with other players in the shoutbox and much more. Once you sign in, this message will disappear.

Pages: 1

Offline Jp

• Liked: 1764 times
  • +0/-0
    • View Profile
Boss item collection log
« on: August 28, 2018, 06:37:08 am »
This log would be viewable in-game. It tracks what items you've gotten from which boss. Only unique drops would be tracked obviously.
This has been a feature in Runescape 3 for quite a long time now but recently OSRS has started developing it as well. Completing a collection log for certain boss could also unlock an in-game icon?

OSRS does it the same way as RS3 but more oldschool-ey interface. Here's a preview of RS3 version:
Things that are dropped by multiple bosses are shared i.e visages, godsword shards

Offline Loop

• Liked: 58 times
  • +0/-0
    • View Profile
Re: Boss item collection log
« Reply #1 on: August 28, 2018, 08:34:47 am »
Would indeed be a nice addition to the game, since i tend to forget most of the drops that i get from some bosses.
Perhaps make it so you could also see at which kill you got the item at?
« Last Edit: August 28, 2018, 11:22:09 pm by Loop »

Offline Darker Manz

• Liked: 103 times
  • +0/-0
  • Success is an ally of all perseverance.
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: August 28, 2018, 07:35:10 pm »
i like it  ;)

Offline Iron Corne

• Liked: 290 times
  • +0/-0
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: August 30, 2018, 12:44:24 pm »
Yes please
#exkneesocks

Offline Rotanas

• Liked: 279 times
  • +0/-0
  • rotanas
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: September 03, 2018, 09:13:18 pm »
imagine i have all nex armour pieces becomes this update, and i must complete second nex armour sets for this item collection log ? ffs hell no. idea is cool but complete second time all sets thats hell.

Offline Emps Loover

• Liked: 347 times
  • +0/-0
  • If you can dream it, you can do it.
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: September 05, 2018, 06:02:59 pm »
I like the idea. Maybe we could also add an option that when you click on the unique drop, you can see at which killcount(s) you received it?
The following users liked this post: Nocturnal

Offline Loop

• Liked: 58 times
  • +0/-0
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: September 05, 2018, 07:20:12 pm »
imagine i have all nex armour pieces becomes this update, and i must complete second nex armour sets for this item collection log ? ffs hell no. idea is cool but complete second time all sets thats hell.
so you'd rather have nothing at all? And why would you try to gather all the sets again just to see how many kills it'd take you?

that's just stupid.

Offline Antebellum

• Liked: 27 times
  • +0/-0
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: September 09, 2018, 03:43:05 pm »
so you'd rather have nothing at all? And why would you try to gather all the sets again just to see how many kills it'd take you?

that's just stupid.
As if he'd have any nex armour sets :,D

Offline Jp

• Liked: 1764 times
  • +0/-0
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: September 10, 2018, 10:33:05 am »
That'd be the unfortunate downside but data that doesn't exist can't be tracked backwards.
Pages: 1