The world is currently online!

Welcome to Emps-World!

Register now to gain access to all of our forum features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies, send private messages, manage your profile, chat with other players in the shoutbox and much more. Once you sign in, this message will disappear.

Pages: 1

Offline Dan7

• Liked: 95 times
  • +0/-0
    • View Profile
Boss and Slayer Kill Log
« on: August 05, 2015, 08:46:06 am »
Maybe Add a new kill log or a button in the Enchanted Gem for Slayer and for the Ring of Wealth for the Boss Kill Log(Make it useful?) or maybe add some bonuses ;D It would be useful to see how many bosses or slayer monsters you've killed.

http://2007.runescape.wikia.com/wiki/Ring_of_wealth

http://2007.runescape.wikia.com/wiki/Enchanted_gem

What do u think?  P.S Dont know if this was suggested before.
Dylan

The following users liked this post: Bad Fight, Mtn Alin0, Tomtim1, Ledomy10

Offline Esam121

• Liked: 761 times
  • +0/-0
  • Die with memories, not dreams. Ex-Moderator.
    • View Profile
Re: Boss and Slayer Kill Log
« Reply #1 on: August 05, 2015, 08:51:28 am »
I really like this suggestion.

I'm looking forward to seeing this feature coming in the game.

I may not be the best, but I'm definitely not like the rest.

Emps-World Moderator Since December 13th, 2014
Resigned from Staff-Team and Quit Since February 18, 2015
Sectional Moderator Since June 2nd, 2015
Not a sectional moderator anymore since a long time ago
:kappa:
Rejoined on December 24, 2015
The following users liked this post: Dan7

Offline Joshiee

• Liked: 701 times
  • +0/-0
  • Hhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: August 05, 2015, 09:00:30 am »
This is a nice little suggestion, buddy. This would certainly be a nice addition.

Offline Charr

• Liked: 3226 times
  • +0/-0
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: August 06, 2015, 12:42:00 pm »
Of course I would like this, though the PvM highscores topic is pretty much this. Please don't suggest something if a topic has been recently made. However, there's a good reason this might not come. Things like this are saved on the character save files, seeing as all of these monsters would be saved on every single account that exists it would take up a lot of extra memory in the database. That's something that might hold Thomy back from creating this. Don't get me wrong, I do like the idea.
;

Online Thomy

• Liked: 3328 times
  • +5/-0
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: August 06, 2015, 03:22:20 pm »
Of course I would like this, though the PvM highscores topic is pretty much this. Please don't suggest something if a topic has been recently made. However, there's a good reason this might not come. Things like this are saved on the character save files, seeing as all of these monsters would be saved on every single account that exists it would take up a lot of extra memory in the database. That's something that might hold Thomy back from creating this. Don't get me wrong, I do like the idea.

The memory usage won't be problem in a relational database. We only need to map 2 values together, the monster id and kill count. I definitely like this idea and will work on it! :)
The following users liked this post: Dan7, Tomtim1, Charr

Offline Someone12116

• Liked: 3751 times
  • +0/-0
  • I drink and I know things
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: August 06, 2015, 03:53:28 pm »

The hiscore was a monthly thing while this would be a personal track of total number of kills.

Offline Dan7

• Liked: 95 times
  • +0/-0
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: August 06, 2015, 07:44:43 pm »
This would be a fun feature for maxed players or new players to see who gets the most ;D

It would be very amusing  :)
Dylan

Pages: 1