The world is currently online!

Welcome to Emps-World!

Register now to gain access to all of our forum features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies, send private messages, manage your profile, chat with other players in the shoutbox and much more. Once you sign in, this message will disappear.

Pages: 1

Offline Danielshapz

• Liked: 188 times
  • +0/-0
  • Eliminate yourself i'm not even kidding.
    • View Profile
Book of law (Armadyl)
« on: May 04, 2017, 11:26:22 pm »
My suggestion is to add in the Book of law it is simply an off-hand for range, much like the divine.

Obtaining the book would be simple, via the Crystal chest. Just like the other god books, it can be upgraded with Torn pages Which can be obtained by completing clue scrolls.

Now the stats :D
  • Book of law (Armadyl)
  • +6 Ranged offense +3 Prayer +6 Ranged strength
  • Book of law (upgraded)
  • +12 Ranged offense +6 Prayer + 12 Ranged strength
The upgraded book has doubled stats to the non-upgraded book simply cause it follows the same mechanic as the other upgraded god books. It also outclasses the divine only by the ranged strength bonus, being that the divine has +10 and the upgraded book will have +12.

Any thoughts or ideas? Let me know thx.
The following users liked this post: Hi Im Ethan, Jandar, S Clegane

Offline S Clegane

• Liked: 308 times
  • +0/-0
    • View Profile
Re: Book of law (Armadyl)
« Reply #1 on: May 04, 2017, 11:37:09 pm »
I like it, also book of war maybe?

Offline Danielshapz

• +0/-0
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: May 05, 2017, 02:29:21 am »
I like it, also book of war maybe?

It would be a good addition along with the book of law, but it wouldn't be nearly as good as the dragon defender. Imo it's not very much needed, but an off-hand that offers prayer & strength bonus doesn't seem so bad.

Offline H3lix

• Liked: 50 times
  • +0/-0
  • Il Pk I [01|May 10:35 pm]: lucifer was great
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: May 05, 2017, 06:40:09 am »
The only book emps should release

Offline Someone12116

• Liked: 3751 times
  • +0/-0
  • I drink and I know things
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: May 05, 2017, 08:25:52 am »
Spirit shields are already so worthless that I wouldnt want to see yet another 300k item outclass them in any way. I still agree with adding a new off-hand ranged item.

Offline Skill0wzer

• Liked: 68 times
  • +0/-0
  • We'll live to fight another day!
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: May 05, 2017, 09:34:23 am »
My suggestion is to add in the Book of law it is simply an off-hand for range, much like the divine.

Obtaining the book would be simple, via the Crystal chest. Just like the other god books, it can be upgraded with Torn pages Which can be obtained by completing clue scrolls.

Now the stats :D
  • Book of law (Armadyl)
  • +6 Ranged offense +3 Prayer +6 Ranged strength
  • Book of law (upgraded)
  • +12 Ranged offense +6 Prayer + 12 Ranged strength
The upgraded book has doubled stats to the non-upgraded book simply cause it follows the same mechanic as the other upgraded god books. It also outclasses the divine only by the ranged strength bonus, being that the divine has +10 and the upgraded book will have +12.

Any thoughts or ideas? Let me know thx.

That would make divine completely utterly useless.
Fair enough.
Beloved member since 2009
King of Empsland

The following users liked this post: Saif Nawaf

Offline Charr

• Liked: 3226 times
  • +0/-0
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: May 05, 2017, 09:52:48 am »
Would like the existing god books to be rebalanced before we add new ones. The current ones all have the same stats. If it does get implemented, the bandos and zaros books should also be added. Upgraded books also need a visual upgrade, you can't see the difference between them and the non-upgraded versions as of now.
;
The following users liked this post: S Clegane

Offline Danielshapz

• +0/-0
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: May 05, 2017, 04:30:03 pm »
That would make divine completely utterly useless.
Fair enough.
Spirit shields are already so worthless that I wouldnt want to see yet another 300k item outclass them in any way. I still agree with adding a new off-hand ranged item.

Can't think of another off-hand ranged item that could be implemented without affecting the divine in any way.

The book will obviously be less tanky(since it offers no defense whatsoever), and have less attack bonus. It would simply be a cheaper alternative to the one and only existing off-hand range item(to my knowledge). This item would also add some variety, it might even be good for pures.
It also outclasses the divine only by the ranged strength bonus, being that the divine has +10 and the upgraded book will have +12.

Offline Someone12116

• Liked: 3751 times
  • +0/-0
  • I drink and I know things
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: May 05, 2017, 05:07:53 pm »
Spirit shields do not offer a crap for defense anymore though, since they were nerfed a while back. The defense bonuses are on par with rune kiteshield.
The following users liked this post: S Clegane
Pages: 1