The world is currently online!

Welcome to Emps-World!

Register now to gain access to all of our forum features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies, send private messages, manage your profile, chat with other players in the shoutbox and much more. Once you sign in, this message will disappear.

Pages: 1 2

Offline Jasonlewis2

• Liked: 2 times
  • +0/-0
    • View Profile
Bonfire!
« on: July 27, 2016, 02:19:50 pm »
Firemaking can be so annoying at times... and can create such a mess, i think that Bonfires should be considered! it will be a great help in this game.
« Last Edit: July 28, 2016, 05:27:29 pm by Mary »
The following users liked this post: Iron Bar

Offline Themarfish

• Liked: 4 times
  • +0/-0
    • View Profile
Re: SKILL DEVELOPMENT
« Reply #1 on: July 27, 2016, 02:43:34 pm »
i dont feel like googling what those are could you explain what they are?

Offline Jonneh

• Liked: 578 times
  • +0/-0
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: July 27, 2016, 02:47:02 pm »

basically you add logs to existing fires for slightly better xp than making new fires

i agree
ignore acc pls
The following users liked this post: Jasonlewis2

Offline Junkz

• Liked: 70 times
  • +0/-0
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: July 27, 2016, 02:55:28 pm »

basically, you make 1 big fire by throwing logs into it instead of making all the small fires we do right now..

But how does that help the game? It makes the skill only afk-able.

Offline 2 Sexy For U

• Liked: 52 times
  • +0/-0
  • The secret to get ahead is getting started
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: July 27, 2016, 02:57:23 pm »
I highly dissagree to this, you can get from 1-99 firemakeing in a few hours, no reason to make it easier.

The only way i could see this option for firemakeing in the game is if it gives the same xp as training normal fireworking.

Offline Bubblebeam2

• Liked: 860 times
  • +0/-0
  • Aaron
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: July 27, 2016, 03:27:38 pm »
Nobody mentioned the 10% hp boost it gives...you know, the only use fire making has

Thomy [21|Sep 03:14 pm]:   :batman: :batman: :batman: :batman: :batman: :batman: :batman: :batman: :batman: :batman:

Playing since 2008
Need help? Message me anytime!
Open bob and vegene plis
The following users liked this post: Hi Im Ethan, Jasonlewis2

Offline Someone12116

• Liked: 3751 times
  • +0/-0
  • I drink and I know things
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: July 27, 2016, 03:41:48 pm »
I highly dissagree to this, you can get from 1-99 firemakeing in a few hours, no reason to make it easier.

It's also a completely useless skill.
The following users liked this post: Eliminator, Jasonlewis2

Offline 2 Sexy For U

• +0/-0
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: July 27, 2016, 09:10:20 pm »

To best honest, there is alot of skills which only serves a very small purpose, wouden't mind seeing the 10% hp buff you could get from firemakeing. Just dont think that it should be easier then it is to lvl it up.
The following users liked this post: Eliminator, Jasonlewis2

Offline Rocklal

• Liked: 25 times
  • +0/-0
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: July 28, 2016, 12:10:28 am »

To best honest, there are a lot of skills which only serves a very small purpose, wouldn't mind seeing the 10% hp buff you could get from firemaking. Just don't think that it should be easier then it is to lvl it up.
it's easy, but makes the game worse, because you waste your time on a useless skill while you still have slayer at 80.
oh and it's completely un-afkable

Offline 2 Sexy For U

• +0/-0
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: July 28, 2016, 09:14:23 am »
Talking about useless skills, what would Woodcutting be without firemakeing? yea you could make a few bows in fletching, but that would really fast become useless too. While we are talking about useless skills, i think we should mention a few of the others ?

Agility: litterally the only use you have for this is if you wanna go at karamja agi post and gain the tickets.
And ofc climbing over a few obstacles, shouch as climbing over a wall for a shortcut in barb dung

Theiving: You can farm seeds, which is pretty useless if you dont wanna do farming (most seeds tho are obtained other ways)

Hunter: I remember lvling up hunter, i also remember the insane amount of dropping while catching those salamanders.

My point by saying this is, even tho skills might be boring and not having any proper use, their in the game and it makes the game better. i dont wanna see people be able to earn the max cape easier then it already is

« Last Edit: July 28, 2016, 09:26:39 am by 2 Sexy For U »

Offline Someone12116

• +0/-0
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: July 28, 2016, 02:22:43 pm »
Talking about useless skills, what would Woodcutting be without firemakeing? yea you could make a few bows in fletching, but that would really fast become useless too. While we are talking about useless skills, i think we should mention a few of the others ?

Agility: litterally the only use you have for this is if you wanna go at karamja agi post and gain the tickets.
And ofc climbing over a few obstacles, shouch as climbing over a wall for a shortcut in barb dung

Theiving: You can farm seeds, which is pretty useless if you dont wanna do farming (most seeds tho are obtained other ways)

Hunter: I remember lvling up hunter, i also remember the insane amount of dropping while catching those salamanders.

My point by saying this is, even tho skills might be boring and not having any proper use, their in the game and it makes the game better. i dont wanna see people be able to earn the max cape easier then it already is

Fletching = ez rune arrows, bolts, etc.
Agility = infinite run and shortcuts
Thieving = fastest herb seeds in the whole game
Hunter = pets, rabbit feet for strung rabbit foot necklaces

All those skills add something to the game, especially for ironmen, unlike firemaking. You cannot even cook a full inventory of food on a fire before it burns out.
« Last Edit: July 28, 2016, 03:08:48 pm by Someone12116 »
The following users liked this post: Rocklal, Jasonlewis2, Junkz

Offline Magecrune

• Liked: 425 times
  • +0/-0
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: July 28, 2016, 03:04:33 pm »
I like the idea. This would add a new way of doing firemaking, which is great, since fm is lacking in ways of training and also it currently has no use in game. With this we could give fm new features.

Offline Jasonlewis2

• +0/-0
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: July 28, 2016, 03:17:45 pm »
To be honest 2 sexy for u... all those other skills add some sort of benefit to you... fire making is just like making a mess, it doesnt have to be extra exp, it could be the same amount of exp you get from just doing normal way, but atleast the 10% added hp would worth something. Dont be so stubborn on this topic lol

Offline Someone12116

• +0/-0
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: July 28, 2016, 03:31:10 pm »
To be honest 2 sexy for u... all those other skills add some sort of benefit to you... fire making is just like making a mess, it doesnt have to be extra exp, it could be the same amount of exp you get from just doing normal way, but atleast the 10% added hp would worth something. Dont be so stubborn on this topic lol

If bonfires were added, I still think the current way of training should be preserved and the bonfire method should give little less XP per log so the click-intensive way would still be faster xp/h.

Offline Jasonlewis2

• +0/-0
    • View Profile
Re: BONFIRE!!
« Reply #14 on: July 28, 2016, 03:33:12 pm »
yes agreed. that's exactly what i'm saying
Pages: 1 2