The world is currently online!

Welcome to Emps-World!

Register now to gain access to all of our forum features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies, send private messages, manage your profile, chat with other players in the shoutbox and much more. Once you sign in, this message will disappear.

Pages: 1

Offline Attacker35

• Liked: 32 times
  • +0/-0
    • View Profile
Bones to peaches and Vengeance
« on: July 13, 2016, 11:53:39 am »
Bones to peaches
Make certain monsters drop bones, so you could use bones to peaches effectively such as godwars bosses, along with the minions, Make dragon bones viable to cast the spell with them

Vengeance
This is something i've wanted for ages, but has never been introduced. Make vengeance work just as eating food does, what i mean by that is that vengeance would activate at the moment you click the spell, visually it might be delayed by the game tick by a little.
Without this feature, a lot of the times i can clearly click vengeance before the hit, yet it actually activates after. This also leads to certain things like venging AFTER you've died (I do know that vengenace won't proc when it's active while the killing blow occurs)

Mary

Re: Bones to peaches and Vengeance
« Reply #1 on: July 13, 2016, 03:47:55 pm »
Make dragon bones viable to cast the spell with them
If you mean that dragon bones should convert to a better healing fruit, no. That is not the point of the spell, it's not supposed to sustain you all the way through all high level monsters just because they drop better bones

Bones to peaches
Make certain monsters drop bones, so you could use bones to peaches effectively such as godwars bosses, along with the minions
Ok, will do
« Last Edit: July 13, 2016, 08:10:27 pm by Mary »

Offline Someone12116

• Liked: 3751 times
  • +0/-0
  • I drink and I know things
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: July 13, 2016, 07:37:11 pm »
Bones to peaches
Make certain monsters drop bones, so you could use bones to peaches effectively such as godwars bosses, along with the minions,
If you mean that dragon bones should convert to a better healing fruit, no. That is not the point of the spell, it's not supposed to sustain you all the way through all high level monsters

I think he means that make the bosses actually drop bones, as they dont currently drop them at all.

Mary

« Reply #3 on: July 13, 2016, 08:09:46 pm »
Bones to peaches
Make certain monsters drop bones, so you could use bones to peaches effectively such as godwars bosses, along with the minions,
If you mean that dragon bones should convert to a better healing fruit, no. That is not the point of the spell, it's not supposed to sustain you all the way through all high level monsters

I think he means that make the bosses actually drop bones, as they dont currently drop them at all.
i fucked up the quotes, i ment this part "Make dragon bones viable to cast the spell with them"

Offline Daniel

• Liked: 15 times
  • +0/-0
  • Previously CJkinsey6
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: July 13, 2016, 08:49:54 pm »
Bones to peaches

i fucked up the quotes, i ment this part "Make dragon bones viable to cast the spell with them"

I'm guessing he means that bones to peaches currently does nothing to dragon bones? and he wants them to make dragon bones into peaches? Idk for sure, haven't tested the spell myself.
Deandam7 [25|Jun 02:06 am]:   get her into liverpool city centre lad she tries hitting someone with a can of soup she'll get stabbed and have her bag and trainees stolen

Deandam7 [25|Jun 02:16 am]: few bevs down yer and you realise you've shagged yer great auntie pauline
Deandam7 [25|Jun 02:16 am]: but it's laughin cause she's got dementia and won't remember

Offline Someone12116

• Liked: 3751 times
  • +0/-0
  • I drink and I know things
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: July 13, 2016, 08:56:42 pm »
Bones to peaches

They should obviously work on every type of bone. A lot of monster drop bones other type than regular.

Mary

« Reply #6 on: July 13, 2016, 09:36:25 pm »
According to thomy's changes in the update notes it should also convert dragon bones.

Offline Attacker35

• Liked: 32 times
  • +0/-0
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: July 14, 2016, 07:57:34 am »
According to thomy's changes in the update notes it should also convert dragon bones.
Yeah, my bad, didnt realize it was stated in the update notes
I'd love to see gwd boss room monsters drop bones though
Pages: 1