The world is currently online!

Welcome to Emps-World!

Register now to gain access to all of our forum features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies, send private messages, manage your profile, chat with other players in the shoutbox and much more. Once you sign in, this message will disappear.

Pages: 1

Offline Iron 69

• Liked: 181 times
  • +0/-0
  • :3
    • View Profile
Bonecrusher
« on: October 26, 2017, 01:42:59 pm »
No idea if this was suggested before already or not, but I'm suggesting it anyway. Maybe bring bonecrusher into the game? Automatically converts any type of bones into prayer xp upon killing a npc without needing to pick up the bones. Could be and probably should be degradeable(have x ammount of charges) and if it was to be added to the game, i'd suggest it to be purchaseable from slayer shop for x ammount of slayer points.
I'd consider this as a end game content, cos people with non maxed prayer level would probably use the bones on altars instead. What do you guys think?
« Last Edit: October 26, 2017, 01:46:13 pm by Iron 69 »
"Ayyy lmao" - thats what I said :kappa:

Offline S Clegane

• Liked: 308 times
  • +0/-0
    • View Profile
Re: Bonecrusher
« Reply #1 on: October 26, 2017, 06:04:39 pm »
https://emps-world.net/forum/index.php?topic=19519.0

Been suggested. Got some positive feedback though herb sack is not needed since we can note herbs while farming. Not sure how would it ruin gilded altar but slayer shop needs some more decent items in it not only weapons to have in combat or ferocious rings...

Offline Charr

• Liked: 3226 times
  • +0/-0
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: October 26, 2017, 06:08:42 pm »
It's pretty much the most commonly suggested item. There's a search bar on the forums y'know, could've found that out on your own. It'd be convenient to have, so I would like to see it added.

Not sure how would it it would ruin gilded altar
It doesn't, he never said it did.
;

Offline Freestuffyay

• Liked: 1267 times
  • +0/-0
  • ಠ_ಠ
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: October 26, 2017, 06:43:29 pm »
It's pretty much the most commonly suggested item. There's a search bar on the forums y'know, could've found that out on your own. It'd be convenient to have, so I would like to see it added.

Not sure how would it it would ruin gilded altar
It doesn't, he never said it did.
If something is suggested before it's better to resuggest it to show there is a lot of interest in the suggestion

the darkest nights make the brightest stars

#7 200M Magic
#13 200M Strength
The following users liked this post: Iron 69

Offline Jp

• Liked: 1764 times
  • +0/-0
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: October 26, 2017, 06:53:36 pm »
Really would like to see it in-game one day. Would be really useful while killing dragons. Maybe on frost dragons you want to toggle it off though :P
The following users liked this post: S Clegane
Pages: 1