The world is currently online!

Welcome to Emps-World!

Register now to gain access to all of our forum features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies, send private messages, manage your profile, chat with other players in the shoutbox and much more. Once you sign in, this message will disappear.

Pages: 1

Offline Charr

• Liked: 3226 times
  • +0/-0
    • View Profile
'Barrage' slayer tasks
« on: April 26, 2017, 07:48:45 pm »
Fairly simple concept; slayer tasks you can optionally do at a spot where using multi target spells is the optimal thing to do. It would directly give chaotic staff more of a use and would sink an absolute ton of blood/death runes. I would also enjoy having to gear up differently for a change.

The general idea is that whatever monsters that are picked for this are in a spot where there are a large amounts of spawns quite close to one another in a multi area with a decent respawn rate. These monsters have to be aggressive so that they clump together. This means you can constantly barrage and consistently hit multiple targets. It's good slayer exp, it's good magic exp, the drawback is that it's expensive in terms of runes.

Some monsters I would recommend for this are:
  • Dagannoths
  • Nechryaels
  • Dust/smoke devils
  • Abyssal demons
This could also be done to spiritual creatures, but they generally need better spawns.
;

Offline Drugs

• Liked: 3660 times
  • +0/-0
    • View Profile
Re: 'Barrage' slayer tasks
« Reply #1 on: April 26, 2017, 08:15:16 pm »
no get 200m slayer like nice19 did

Offline Division66

• Liked: 59 times
  • +0/-0
  • Keep calm and play Emps ;)
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: April 27, 2017, 02:08:20 pm »
So that players can easily afk 250m magic and afk their slayer task? No thanks.

Offline Charr

• +0/-0
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: April 27, 2017, 02:15:42 pm »
All these tasks can already be afked. Getting 250m magic exp can be done in a few hours already. Given that you wouldn't really be able to get these tasks multiple times in a row reliably, this wouldn't change a thing.
;

Offline Division66

• +0/-0
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: April 27, 2017, 02:20:52 pm »
All these tasks can already be afked. Getting 250m magic exp can be done in a few hours already. Given that you wouldn't really be able to get these tasks multiple times in a row reliably, this wouldn't change a thing.

So, how do you get 250m mage in a few hours?  ???

And, using ice barrage efficiently boosts up the killing speed, afking with melee is nothing compared to that. In addition when you kill nechryaels, you can use salve amulet which gives a lot bonus stats.

Offline Jp

• Liked: 1764 times
  • +0/-0
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: April 27, 2017, 02:30:38 pm »
Nechryael is a demon. Not undead.
The following users liked this post: Someone12116

Offline Charr

• +0/-0
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: April 27, 2017, 02:45:26 pm »
Zuriel's staff at zamorak gwd without wearing a zamorak item while positioning correctly and using dxp scrolls. Preferably using the runic accuracy aura. Exp/h can be further increased by alching, but that forteits being able to use blood barrage to heal.
;

Offline Drugs

• +0/-0
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: April 27, 2017, 03:21:08 pm »
Zuriel's staff at zamorak gwd without wearing a zamorak item while positioning correctly and using dxp scrolls. Preferably using the runic accuracy aura. Exp/h can be further increased by alching, but that forteits being able to use blood barrage to heal.
Zuriel staff degrades in 3000 charges while chaotic staff degrades in 15,000 charges
Not to mention it only costs 1m coins to repair chaotic staff after 15k charges

Might be bit off topic but 15k charges and only 1m to fix it is low as fuck

Offline Someone12116

• Liked: 3751 times
  • +0/-0
  • I drink and I know things
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: April 27, 2017, 03:47:31 pm »
Zuriel staff degrades in 3000 charges while chaotic staff degrades in 15,000 charges

Rod is like 300gp a cast. Barrage still spends runes, unlike Zuriel staff and Rod. Ancient energy wasn't expensive either the last time I checked.

Offline Drugs

• +0/-0
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: April 27, 2017, 04:35:56 pm »

Rod is like 300gp a cast. Barrage still spends runes, unlike Zuriel staff and Rod. Ancient energy wasn't expensive either the last time I checked.
Idk wtf were talking about lets go back to meme center
The following users liked this post: Bluestorm

Offline Division66

• +0/-0
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: April 27, 2017, 05:47:48 pm »

Only if you start with 99 mage. I doubt anyone someone uses dxp(those which cost 5m) to get 250m mage exp.

Offline Charr

• +0/-0
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: April 27, 2017, 06:31:14 pm »
Only if you start with 99 mage.
78 is what you'd need minimum, which shouldn't take you that long.

I doubt anyone someone uses dxp(those which cost 5m) to get 250m mage exp.
Given the gargantuan amount of exp you get each hit dxp is definitely worth using. Even if it's not that's beside the point.
;

Offline S Clegane

• Liked: 308 times
  • +0/-0
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: April 27, 2017, 07:24:57 pm »
I agree as long as exp rates are not overpowered to a point where you get slayer exp and points afking monster all the time without even worrying about your character being killed much faster than, let's say, 250K - 350K exp/h and about 3K SPS per hour.

Offline Someone12116

• Liked: 3751 times
  • +0/-0
  • I drink and I know things
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: April 27, 2017, 11:08:07 pm »
I agree as long as exp rates are not overpowered to a point where you get slayer exp and points afking monster all the time without even worrying about your character being killed much faster than, let's say, 250K - 350K exp/h and about 3K SPS per hour.

Indeed. AFK tasks shouldn't offer greater rewards than tasks that require ''active attention''.
The following users liked this post: Skill0wzer
Pages: 1