The world is currently online!

Welcome to Emps-World!

Register now to gain access to all of our forum features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies, send private messages, manage your profile, chat with other players in the shoutbox and much more. Once you sign in, this message will disappear.

Pages: 1

Offline Bubblebeam2

• Liked: 860 times
  • +0/-0
  • Aaron
    • View Profile
Barbed bolts possible use
« on: January 15, 2015, 06:25:45 pm »
A weaker Morrigans Javelins special attack effect every once in a while.
Pretty much the bleeding effect, but since they only hit around 30 ish, it would be significantly weaker. Also, this would make pvm a lot easier, and provide a use for the now-useless Barbed Bolts.

Thomy [21|Sep 03:14 pm]:   :batman: :batman: :batman: :batman: :batman: :batman: :batman: :batman: :batman: :batman:

Playing since 2008
Need help? Message me anytime!
Open bob and vegene plis

Offline Rayray

• Liked: 20 times
  • +0/-0
    • View Profile
Re: Barbed bolts possible use
« Reply #1 on: January 15, 2015, 10:48:35 pm »
Sorry bubbles :(
I just remembered that this was a thing:
http://emps-world.net/forum/index.php?topic=4792.msg36442#msg36442
It would be nice to see them have a good spec so they could be "slayer bolts" or give 5% more exp alongside the other stuffs (slayer helm, boots, gloves ...)
Even more awesome would be an entire set dedicated to the skill (why not the constructor clothes that atm useless?) imo for every form of combat and would then we could have a universal armour that would be kinda weak, slightly better than dragon, weaker than barrows. but that would be too much.
E.g. The entire set could combine the exp given up to ~33% more exp changing its cost to more slayer points
:3

Offline Chazz

• Liked: 586 times
  • +0/-0
  • f
    • View Profile
Re: Barbed bolts possible use
« Reply #2 on: January 16, 2015, 01:47:34 am »
I agree that barbed bolt-tips are rather useless yet common drops atm. should be changed.

Archive: http://pastebin.com/LTEXJMgE
IGN: Rican soul15
Pages: 1