The world is currently online!

Welcome to Emps-World!

Register now to gain access to all of our forum features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies, send private messages, manage your profile, chat with other players in the shoutbox and much more. Once you sign in, this message will disappear.

Pages: 1

Offline Metallica

• Liked: 2 times
  • +0/-0
    • View Profile
bank in rune essence area
« on: November 29, 2017, 12:41:18 pm »
It will be easier If there's bank next to rune essence rock specialy for ironmen
« Last Edit: November 29, 2017, 12:47:33 pm by Metallica »

Offline S Clegane

• Liked: 308 times
  • +0/-0
    • View Profile
Re: bank in rune essence area
« Reply #1 on: November 29, 2017, 05:12:32 pm »
It will be easier If there's bank next to rune essence rock specialy for ironmen
Mining rune essence in Varrock is already good option you can ask for(if not the best) You can easily make 1 - 2k Rune essence per hour even without much effort. As far as runecrafting itself is concerned try barbarian village to mine rune essence and teleport to altar through prismatic altar. Very good exp.

Offline Division66

• Liked: 59 times
  • +0/-0
  • Keep calm and play Emps ;)
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: November 29, 2017, 05:32:34 pm »
Yeah, will be easier. Way too easy.

No thank you.
The following users liked this post: Saif Nawaf, Iron 69

Offline Someone12116

• Liked: 3751 times
  • +0/-0
  • I drink and I know things
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: November 29, 2017, 08:35:50 pm »
Mining rune essence in Varrock is already good option you can ask for(if not the best) You can easily make 1 - 2k Rune essence per hour even without much effort. As far as runecrafting itself is concerned try barbarian village to mine rune essence and teleport to altar through prismatic altar. Very good exp.

Tbh, that's both garbage xp and money.
The following users liked this post: Tomtim1

Offline For Freedom

• Liked: 78 times
  • +0/-0
  • Cheese will never be free, only in trap for rats.
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: December 04, 2017, 02:28:46 pm »
The best mining spot for rune essences is barbarian village, I spend like 10 secounds to bank them and run back to the rock of rune essences. You can also use barbarian teleport when you need to bank them, you also may want to get pouches that you can get by killing abyssal creatures, they can drop you giant pouch that can keep 10 rune essences. I see earning rune essences pretty easy and i'll disagree with making bank near rune essence rock.
The following users liked this post: Skymaster100

Offline Nedaz

• Liked: 65 times
  • +0/-0
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: December 05, 2017, 02:09:21 am »

No thank you.
Yeah , like u ever mined it

Offline Iron 69

• Liked: 181 times
  • +0/-0
  • :3
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: December 07, 2017, 11:32:06 am »

No thank you.

Mining rune ess is already easy, there's no need to make it just afkable. And if there was a banker added in the area, lets say in the middle area, this wouldnt change much, u just wouldnt need to tele away. It would literally save you max 5 seconds of rebanking.
"Ayyy lmao" - thats what I said :kappa:

Offline Someone12116

• Liked: 3751 times
  • +0/-0
  • I drink and I know things
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: December 07, 2017, 12:11:21 pm »

No thank you.

Mining rune ess is already easy, there's no need to make it just afkable. And if there was a banker added in the area, lets say in the middle area, this wouldnt change much, u just wouldnt need to tele away. It would literally save you max 5 seconds of rebanking.

Everything in this game is easy. All you have to do if press 2 buttons on your mouse and you can anything in the game. You guys are using the wrong terms when arguing about shit.

What you need to consider is how much time some of the shit in this game consumes. Let's say you mine 2k essence an hour. That's 88k xp/h and 2-4m cash depending on if you actually get the 2k ess per hour and how much you sell the essence for. THAT IS ABSOLUTELY GARBAGE XP AND MONEY FOR EVEN NEW PLAYERS. You can make more money per hour in osrs lol.
Pages: 1