The world is currently online!

Welcome to Emps-World!

Register now to gain access to all of our forum features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies, send private messages, manage your profile, chat with other players in the shoutbox and much more. Once you sign in, this message will disappear.

Pages: 1

Offline Danielshapz

• Liked: 188 times
  • +0/-0
  • Eliminate yourself i'm not even kidding.
    • View Profile
Bank deposit box
« on: February 23, 2016, 07:44:50 am »
So as of now Bank deposit boxes work like regular bank booths, which is weird. But i'd like to suggest making them into actual deposit boxes and putting them throughout emps-world. Not too many, but there's one spot in particular where i'd like to see one,

(Neitiznot Island)
Pros: More adamant ores then the Falador mines.
Cons: Very long walk to get there.

How do you get there you say?
Use a games necklace to teleport there first.

This place is one example, It has Adamant, Mithril, Coal, Iron and tin ore. The Falador mines have all of that but lacks adamant ores(only four ore deposits) and can get pretty chaotic if there are more then two players trying to mine some. And possibly add a shortcut to the other side of the island?(At a respective agility level) Possibly skipping that long walk.

If adding a deposit box into this cave does not go through, i'd still highly recommend that deposit boxes work like actual deposit boxes, not like bank booths.

Offline Skelon

• Liked: 80 times
  • +0/-0
  • Geronimo!!
    • View Profile
Re: Bank deposit box
« Reply #1 on: February 23, 2016, 08:17:01 am »
I'm all for this, but making game easier won't happen, I personally would love to see a banker back where you mine rune ess
Need Any Help PM me, or Catch me Ingame

Offline Try Again Fo

• Liked: 113 times
  • +0/-0
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: February 23, 2016, 09:12:11 am »
The game is already incredibly easy. Why you're suggesting to make it more easier?

Offline Triangle Dot

• Liked: 39 times
  • +0/-0
  • Every Day new Goal
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: February 23, 2016, 10:42:44 am »
Whole bank deposit box idea, would probably make game easier. It's good the way it is right now.

How about make addition teleport to Jatizso Island and make bank active right there?

Surely, it would prove to be better than making deposit bank boxes right near the rocks. This will only upset economy of gathering mining resources.

Offline Edwin

• Liked: 33 times
  • +0/-0
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: February 24, 2016, 04:01:16 pm »
The last time I tested the ores are functioning except jatizso island is dead, and the bank logo there, bank doesn't function. This is a members only area. Maybe a new place for members to make it more lively?

Offline Deandam7

• Liked: 470 times
  • +0/-0
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: February 25, 2016, 12:34:04 am »
>Everyone claims game is too easy as it is.
>Against making it slightly easier.
>Would lose their minds if Thomy decided to make it a little more difficult.
>Logic.

I'm neither for or against this suggestion(wouldn't be bothered if it was implemented).

Offline Callmedragon

• Liked: 655 times
  • +1/-0
  • Forgive your enemies, but never forget their names
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: February 26, 2016, 06:06:16 am »
Hmm, never considered this before. Probably because I never mine adamant ore, or mine in general.
I do see how this could be useful to those trying to gain mining/smithing xp.
Pages: 1