The world is currently online!

Welcome to Emps-World!

Register now to gain access to all of our forum features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies, send private messages, manage your profile, chat with other players in the shoutbox and much more. Once you sign in, this message will disappear.

Pages: 1 2

Offline Land Rover 1

• Liked: 59 times
  • +0/-0
  • Veteran since 2008! Maxed
    • View Profile
Re: Balancing droptables
« Reply #15 on: May 07, 2016, 08:57:31 am »
I don't see a problem with so many alchable items dropping. Despite the fact that a shit ton of cash enters the game, items are still cheap as fuck and slow/hard to sell. In my opinion there is much larger oversupply in items than in cash.
You do have a point. Reworking droptables would take care of this as well though.
As Eddie also suggested we must make bosses hard to solo, I think that will solve that a lot of cash getting in-game.

The difference from killing dragons and thieving, that not every time you can kill the dragons since a lot of people killing them, also to kill them you need proper combat lvl and proper set to kill them, a thing that skillers can't do.

Offline Charr

• Liked: 3226 times
  • +0/-0
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: May 07, 2016, 09:36:51 am »
The difference from killing dragons and thieving, that not every time you can kill the dragons since a lot of people killing them, also to kill them you need proper combat lvl and proper set to kill them, a thing that skillers can't do.
It's by no means difficult to get to that point though. It can be done in an hour or two from scratch. The amount of money generated by thieving doesn't come anywhere close to what dragons or some other monsters generate, even at 99.
;

Offline Someone12116

• Liked: 3751 times
  • +0/-0
  • I drink and I know things
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: May 07, 2016, 10:48:05 am »
I don't see a problem with so many alchable items dropping. Despite the fact that a shit ton of cash enters the game, items are still cheap as fuck and slow/hard to sell. In my opinion there is much larger oversupply in items than in cash.
You do have a point. Reworking droptables would take care of this as well though.
As Eddie also suggested we must make bosses hard to solo, I think that will solve that a lot of cash getting in-game.

The problem with thieving is that you get like 200gp at 90+ per pickpocket. It's pointless.

Anyway, bosses barely bring any cash to the game compared to dragons, for example. If bosses were to be made harder, their regular drops should be improved by a metric shitton. The same would apply if rare drops from them would be made rarer. If either of those changes was made, bosses would become absolutely worthless to kill if the regular drops won't get an improvement.

Offline Bad Fight

• Liked: 20 times
  • +0/-0
  • Many like to dream, but only some like to act
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: May 08, 2016, 05:07:01 pm »
Blacked out the things that should be removed. Other items need a "better"(Lower) drop rate(s). Like all dragon items should be around 1/300. Anyway the drop rates are too fucked up (almost)everywhere. I won't even talk about bandos lol

Offline Superkettu1

• Liked: 13 times
  • +0/-0
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: May 10, 2016, 09:37:24 pm »
economy is completely fkd up :D server has 100-200ppl online and there is thousands of every high tier item ing. it is too late to do anything

Offline Charr

• +0/-0
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: May 10, 2016, 09:39:57 pm »
economy is completely fkd up :D server has 100-200ppl online and there is thousands of every high tier item ing. it is too late to do anything
Lol, no. No matter how big a problem gets, it can always be fixed.
;

Offline Tomtim1

• Liked: 232 times
  • +0/-0
  • Ironman: Iron Tim
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: May 10, 2016, 09:43:37 pm »
They said the same thing about the refugees. I don't see that getting fixed either.
The following users liked this post: Bad Fight

Mary

« Reply #22 on: May 10, 2016, 09:56:47 pm »
They said the same thing about the refugees. I don't see that getting fixed either.
damn, savage

Offline Charr

• +0/-0
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on: May 10, 2016, 10:09:25 pm »
Getting quite offtopic here, I suppose I'll respond and end the offtopic here.

Humanitary problems take a long time to fix. Let's take slavery as an example. According to the wikipedia article linked below, it's taken the human species millenia to abolish slavery. The problem may not even be completely fixed, but it's at the very least come to an acceptable state. I'm quite sure the immigration/refugees problem will eventually be fixed as well. That people don't have the patience for it and can't look further than their nose is long is quite understandable, but that doesn't mean it can't be fixed.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Abolition_of_slavery_timeline

A closed mind doesn't get people very far, and neither does being a negative nelly.

That's all the off-topic for this one. Any further off-topic posts will be heavily infracted.
;

Offline Tomtim1

• Liked: 232 times
  • +0/-0
  • Ironman: Iron Tim
    • View Profile
« Reply #24 on: May 10, 2016, 10:36:36 pm »
Getting quite offtopic here, I suppose I'll respond and end the offtopic here.

Humanitary problems take a long time to fix. Let's take slavery as an example. According to the wikipedia article linked below, it's taken the human species millenia to abolish slavery. The problem may not even be completely fixed, but it's at the very least come to an acceptable state. I'm quite sure the immigration/refugees problem will eventually be fixed as well. That people don't have the patience for it and can't look further than their nose is long is quite understandable, but that doesn't mean it can't be fixed.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Abolition_of_slavery_timeline

A closed mind doesn't get people very far, and neither does being a negative nelly.

That's all the off-topic for this one. Any further off-topic posts will be heavily infracted.
Just a little joke, that's all. ;D

Anyways, I would like to see the droptables reworked. Some of them doesn't feel right.

Offline Land Rover 1

• Liked: 59 times
  • +0/-0
  • Veteran since 2008! Maxed
    • View Profile
« Reply #25 on: May 13, 2016, 05:18:31 pm »
This has been accepted and updated?

Mary

« Reply #26 on: May 13, 2016, 05:29:43 pm »
This has been accepted and updated?