The world is currently online!

Welcome to Emps-World!

Register now to gain access to all of our forum features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies, send private messages, manage your profile, chat with other players in the shoutbox and much more. Once you sign in, this message will disappear.

Pages: 1 2

Offline Eddie1408

• Liked: 120 times
  • +0/-0
    • View Profile
Re: 'Awakened' Korasi (New Item) and melee PvP item changes
« Reply #15 on: January 29, 2016, 11:22:34 am »
Buffing the korasi and making it a strong weapon is fine by me.. if there only weren't all the people who obtained this sword already... resulting in giving them figuratively hundreds of millions for free (exaggerating abit).
Could give it multiple stages and make it tradable at the last, and make the current one an early stage.

Awakening the sword is some form of giving it a new stage by adding pieces to it.. making it tradable would definetely allow more people to wear it due to the "ignored" smithing requirement to fuse it.

Thx for the Suggestion :)

Tbh change the current mechanics of the korasi specs should do just fine. Right now the max hit is determined by your melee strength, whilst the accuracy is based on your magic attack rating vs your opponents magic defense rating. By changing the accuracy component to; your melee attack rating vs opponents magic defense rating it becomes a very accurate sword vs melee gear and a decently accurate sword vs mage gear. It already hits quite high so no need to change that.

As I said before, I do not have a problem with buffing the sword. However many people who own a korasi sword already will get high value for free.
The accuracy part surely is one of the bigger problems  (as well as damage output).

With the changes to the combat triangle there are no more negative stats which means that basically every combat style is equal in terms of offensive and defensive power.

Oh and this new korasi would be op af tbh. The way you described it, it will have a guaranteed 33% chance to deal 68-82 damage (in max gear ofc).

The numbers can be modified to balance this sword. But do not forget a special attack consumes 60% of your special attack bar. Of course you can use a ring of vigour to use two special attacks. However you would need to trade damage for an additional special attack.

All of this would need alot of testing to make sure it wont be too overpowered
The following users liked this post: Ledomy10

Offline Yaz

• Liked: 603 times
  • +0/-0
  • Out.
    • View Profile
Re: 'Awakened' Korasi (New Item) and melee PvP item changes
« Reply #16 on: February 03, 2016, 01:20:46 pm »
Yes blz, korasi too dead as much as Mario's brain

Bubblebeam2 [11|Sep 01:08 am]:   Yaz is love, Yaz is Life
Drugs [12|Sep 05:08 pm]:   just.saw.yazan.on.esl.dubai
Charr [11|Oct 09:24 pm]:   Yaz pls stop using riven ult irl.
Emps Loover [07|Dec 09:37 pm]:   I want to see you in a mc donalds suit yaz
Charr [06|Jan 02:21 pm]:   Yazdonalds
Pages: 1 2