The world is currently online!

Welcome to Emps-World!

Register now to gain access to all of our forum features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies, send private messages, manage your profile, chat with other players in the shoutbox and much more. Once you sign in, this message will disappear.

Pages: 1

Offline Youbejooin

• +0/-0
    • View Profile
aubury needs our help
« on: September 22, 2014, 01:38:07 am »
Aubury has told me that his door keeps closing and his teleport option is a waste of space. lets get both of these things going for the sake of rune essence miners everywhere!

for those who don't know, everytime the door opens at his varrock rune shop it automatically closes after you come in. his teleport option also doesnt not teleport so you have to talk to him. these arent dire changes needed but itd be nice to have
Just call me Dean.

Offline Fate

• Liked: 859 times
  • +0/-0
  • You're the author, not the protagonist.
    • View Profile
Re: aubury needs our help
« Reply #1 on: September 22, 2014, 01:55:14 am »
I had the same concerns when I was going to Aubury's in Varrock.  I support having this changed (fixed?), as I don't see the purpose in having the door close automatically -- I noticed that the door is also bugged.  The teleport/tavel option on multiple NPCs has the same problem: It's redundant.

It would be very pleasant to see these looked into and fixed; however, like you said, these aren't very pressing concerns.
Pages: 1