The world is currently online!

Welcome to Emps-World!

Register now to gain access to all of our forum features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies, send private messages, manage your profile, chat with other players in the shoutbox and much more. Once you sign in, this message will disappear.

Pages: 1

Offline Iron 69

• Liked: 181 times
  • +0/-0
  • :3
    • View Profile
Armadyl Crossbow
« on: July 21, 2018, 09:50:43 am »
Pretty clear and simple. Would like to suggest adding a arma cbow to kree arra or zilyana drop table. Why is that, you may ask? I think theres not that much variety of crossbows in game that are high tier weapons. Id place it for tier 80 weapon, but hey, theres already a tier 80 cbow that is hunters cbow. That should be changed to tier 70-72 weapon, as it has exact same stats as chaotic cbow, which has requirement of level 72 ranged to be worn. The goal is to have a cbow of strength between a demon crossbow and hunters cbow, because the gap between obtaining chaotic/hunters cbow and demons cbow is pretty huge, and even bigger for ironmans. there should be a fine gap filler between those 2 type of cbows imo.

Would like to hear out on every single opinion about this suggestion.
"Ayyy lmao" - thats what I said :kappa:
The following users liked this post: Someone12116, Earl, Rotanas, Loop

Offline Ameer

• Liked: 631 times
  • +0/-0
    • View Profile
Re: Armadyl Crossbow
« Reply #1 on: July 21, 2018, 10:53:07 am »
There might be something I didn't understand.

You're suggesting adding Arma c bow as a tier 80 c'Bow to replace another c bow that is already tier 80
so we will end up with 2 c bows, chaotic and hunter as tier 72 that both has the same stats ( and people who are doing slayer will prefer to use chaotic ofc )

why not suggesting improving hunter c bow ( which i have no idea how people can get it ) instead of adding a new c bow ?

Emps-World Player Moderator Since July 18, 2015
Emps-World Game Moderator Since September 22, 2015
Emps-World Player Administrator Since  October 29, 2015
Emps-World Game Administrator since few years

Emps world player since the day I resigned, dunno when.

Offline Iron 69

• Liked: 181 times
  • +0/-0
  • :3
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: July 21, 2018, 11:00:20 am »

You're suggesting adding Arma c bow as a tier 80 c'Bow to replace another c bow that is already tier 80
so we will end up with 2 c bows, chaotic and hunter as tier 72 that both has the same stats ( and people who are doing slayer will prefer to use chaotic ofc )

why not suggesting improving hunter c bow ( which i have no idea how people can get it ) instead of adding a new c bow ?

hunter cbow is easily obtainable, easier than chaotic, and has higher lvl requirement. should be dropped to lower tier. you get the cbow for free, you just do slayer for slayer points to buy one. i want to have some other cbow in that tier, that should be obtainable via pvm drops
"Ayyy lmao" - thats what I said :kappa:

Offline S Clegane

• Liked: 308 times
  • +0/-0
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: July 21, 2018, 11:16:17 am »
Pretty sure Ameer told good point. Also, three top tier crossbows are more than enough to suit your needs - we do not need something osrs has, we are unique in our own way.

Offline Ameer

• +0/-0
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: July 21, 2018, 12:09:40 pm »

hunter cbow is easily obtainable, easier than chaotic, and has higher lvl requirement. should be dropped to lower tier. you get the cbow for free, you just do slayer for slayer points to buy one. i want to have some other cbow in that tier, that should be obtainable via pvm drops

Why not changing hunter c bow from tier 80 to 72
and changing chaotic to tier 80 with a bit of improving.

So people has to buy hunter c bow for a limited time and by the time they are done with they can upgrade to chaotic which they can use while training slayer ( which takes around 1 week or so Idk ).
however my whole point was that I am against adding a lot of new items
its driving people crazy every time they see their ' Expensive / most used " weapons turn into nothing
the more items we gets added the more items will end up with no use at all.
If the changes you mentioned actually becomes a thing, I don't understand why someone would spend 15k slayer points on hunter c bow while he can save another 5k to get a better c bow that can be used while doing slayer ( until he is 80 so he can use the one you mentioned )

Offline Someone12116

• Liked: 3751 times
  • +0/-0
  • I drink and I know things
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: July 21, 2018, 03:28:41 pm »

Hunter's crossbow requires level 80, yes, but it has the stats of a level 72 crossbow. They have ideal stats and the way of acquiring them is the exact same: slayer points. There is indeed a cap in the gear.

IMO Hunters crossbow should be totally scrapped, it was great when it was the only crossbow available from the slayer shop, but now it is totally useless because of the chaotic crossbow. Bunch of suggestions have been made to improve the kebbit bolts + hunters' c bow combo, but nothing was really done to them because of how great onyx bolts are.

The same model of the hunters' crossbow could be used for the Armadyl crossbow. Demon crossbow would still be BiS, Armadyl crossbow would be the cheaper alternative outside of slayer and chaotic crossbow would be BiS on slayer tasks. Now all the 3 crossbows have a use.

If you change chaotic to t80, it would make the hunters' crossbow even worse than it currently is.
The following users liked this post: Iron 69

Offline Ameer

• +0/-0
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: July 21, 2018, 04:59:51 pm »

Hunter's crossbow requires level 80, yes, but it has the stats of a level 72 crossbow. They have ideal stats and the way of acquiring them is the exact same: slayer points. There is indeed a cap in the gear.

IMO Hunters crossbow should be totally scrapped, it was great when it was the only crossbow available from the slayer shop, but now it is totally useless because of the chaotic crossbow. Bunch of suggestions have been made to improve the kebbit bolts + hunters' c bow combo, but nothing was really done to them because of how great onyx bolts are.

The same model of the hunters' crossbow could be used for the Armadyl crossbow. Demon crossbow would still be BiS, Armadyl crossbow would be the cheaper alternative outside of slayer and chaotic crossbow would be BiS on slayer tasks. Now all the 3 crossbows have a use.

If you change chaotic to t80, it would make the hunters' crossbow even worse than it currently is.

I Don't mind removing one of the current c bows from the game and replace it with something else.
However my point is having a lot of items ing that serve the same purpose makes a lot of them useless.
I would like to see something like an item dropped from kree arra that upgrade the current hunter c 'bow to upgraded version
then both c bows can still survive .

Its kinda more like abby whips and dyed whips, back when we could've bought the ' Whole ' whip from the shop we ended with a lot of people not doing abby, however when it gets changed to dye it kinda brought some attention to whips.

Offline Drugs

• Liked: 3660 times
  • +0/-0
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: July 21, 2018, 05:37:25 pm »
Arma crossbow is bae  :-[

Offline Someone12116

• Liked: 3751 times
  • +0/-0
  • I drink and I know things
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: July 21, 2018, 08:17:34 pm »
I Don't mind removing one of the current c bows from the game and replace it with something else.
However my point is having a lot of items ing that serve the same purpose makes a lot of them useless.
I would like to see something like an item dropped from kree arra that upgrade the current hunter c 'bow to upgraded version
then both c bows can still survive .

Its kinda more like abby whips and dyed whips, back when we could've bought the ' Whole ' whip from the shop we ended with a lot of people not doing abby, however when it gets changed to dye it kinda brought some attention to whips.

So if we kept the hunters' bow in game even as a upgrade requirement, it would just make it yet another useless bow within 4 crossbows total. There are so many lackluster bows in game that its price will never go up again. The way I worded it in my previous post would make all 3 crossbows have a use.

Offline Antebellum

• Liked: 27 times
  • +0/-0
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: July 23, 2018, 06:13:31 am »
Quote from: Ameer link=topic=21189.msg164334#msg164334 date=1532174980
[/quote

all other chaotic items are tier 72, it's either make them all a tier 80 or nothing at all.
Pages: 1