The world is currently online!

Welcome to Emps-World!

Register now to gain access to all of our forum features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies, send private messages, manage your profile, chat with other players in the shoutbox and much more. Once you sign in, this message will disappear.

Pages: 1

Offline S Clegane

• Liked: 308 times
  • +0/-0
    • View Profile

Why is this not even in the game? Originally, it is good way to get to bank from Taverley Dungeon.
Also alongside the shortcut we should relocate this dungeon to its origin place - west of Falador.(Even if it means making Falador hometown)
While in barbarian add Stronghold of Safety dungeon(http://runescape.wikia.com/wiki/Stronghold_of_Player_Safety) with extra minotaurs in it and let them get rewards for chest - 25k Coins, Glory(4) and a bunch of beginner items that could help them train in early levels for registering e-mail, not just give stuff when they come off the tutorial island - this way they will keep their accounts safe and get rewards for it.
The following users liked this post: Themarfish

Offline Woodie

• Liked: 1 times
  • +0/-0
  • Join The Parade
    • View Profile
Re: Agility shortcut, Dungeon Location and Stronghold of Safety
« Reply #1 on: July 04, 2017, 09:23:54 am »
Seems like a lot of work for some minor advantages. I'm not against the idea of having an extra shortcut, but moving the hometown is just not a good idea. And since you need to have active membership for agility, a lot of the beginning players won't even be able to use those shortcuts.

Offline S Clegane

• Liked: 308 times
  • +0/-0
    • View Profile
Re: Agility shortcut, Dungeon Location and Stronghold of Safety
« Reply #2 on: July 04, 2017, 11:48:19 am »
Seems like a lot of work for some minor advantages. I'm not against the idea of having an extra shortcut, but moving the hometown is just not a good idea. And since you need to have active membership for agility, a lot of the beginning players won't even be able to use those shortcuts.
I pointed out Falador as option to be hometown because there was rumors about bringing Yanille back as hometown.
Agility shortcut there - actually in both RS3 and OSRS is enabled smh. It was long before even Emps was released so making it useful is good thing. Also, these suggestions were taken straight from suggestion list - and I am not the one who compiled it.
Pages: 1