The world is currently online!

Welcome to Emps-World!

Register now to gain access to all of our forum features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies, send private messages, manage your profile, chat with other players in the shoutbox and much more. Once you sign in, this message will disappear.

Pages: 1

Offline Callmedragon

• Liked: 655 times
  • +1/-0
  • Forgive your enemies, but never forget their names
    • View Profile
Adding Pizzas and Pies
« on: October 08, 2015, 10:29:59 pm »
I think adding pizzas and pies would be a nice addition, not only because it is something new to the game, but also because it could add a different curve to pking methods and monster killing methods. I'll start off explaining pizzas.

Pizzas can only be made with a pizza base, which requires water and flour, these shouldn't be hard to obtain as there are many areas to pick wheat and a lot of wells to obtain flour. However, the wheat has to be turned into flour through the mill, and I checked and the Mill in Lumbridge isn't working, so that would need to be fixed as well as the other mills (i'm assuming). If we wanted to make it a little easier would could just add flour into the general store, which I think would be a smarter suggestion. Once you have the flour and water just combine the two into a pizza base, which will require you to have a tin. I think this tin should be purchasable in the Cooking Guild located just South West of the Grand Exchange. Once the pizza base is in the pan you can simply cook it over a fire or skillet and get a regular pizza. The cool twist about pizzas is that you can add toppings. The toppings you can add are meat, Anchovy, and Pineapple. Pizzas have two halves which each health the same amount. Pizzas also require a tomato and cheese to make, but I think that should be something that we leave out.

Meat pizzas: You can either put cooked chicken or cooked meat (obtained from cows)on top of the pizza base in the tin. These will heal 18 hitpoints (9 heath each slice) This will require 30 cooking.
Anchovy pizzas: Simply you put an anchovy on top of the pizza. Anchovies can be caught by a small fishing net in Mudksipper point, Catherby, or Rimmington. Anchovy pizzas will heal 20 hitpoints, 10 hp a slice. This will require 35 cooking.
Pineapple Pizzas: Personally my favorite. Pineapples can be found in the picture below. Once you get pineapple you will have to slice them in to pineapples rings or chunks, your choice. These would heal 24 total, 12 hp per slice. This will require 85 cooking. I understand these will heal more than Mantas, but that will also mark the price up on them significantly.
http://imgur.com/delete/QGizqRmQMd5Mz9v

Now to talk about pie because who doesn't like pie?! Pies are made the same way as a pizzas is, you need flour and water to make pastry dough, then use the pastry dough on a pie tin, which can also be bought from the Cooking guild, then you can make a plain pie or add toppings too it. Pies also have two portions, requiring two bites each. The pies that should be added in are as followed.

Meat Pie: You can use either chicken or meat to make this pie also. It will heal 18 hitpoints, 9 hp a slice. This will require 30 cooking.
Fish Pie: You can add either pike or salmon to this pie, they will both heal the same amount equivalent to 10 hp per slice, for a grand total of 20 hp. This will require 35 cooking.
Admiral Pie: By adding either a monk fish or or shark you can make this pie. This will health 11 hp per slice, 22 all together. This will require 82 cooking.
This last pie is something that would be custom, I think it could be interesting to see if players use it or not it will simply be called a Manta Pie. As said in the name, you'll need a manta ray. This pie will heal 13 hp per slice, for a total of 26 hp. This custom pie could be a success, or it could not. Just a hit and miss thing. This will require 92 cooking.

I've changed the hp of all the pizzas and pies from OSRS. I've also changed the required level a little bit. Here is a link that you can refer to if you have any further questions of information that I accidentally left out. I'm not sure how much more useful it will be since I changed it so much, but it can't hurt to offer the link.
http://2007.runescape.wikia.com/wiki/Cooking
« Last Edit: October 09, 2015, 03:20:53 am by Callmedragon »
The following users liked this post: Ledomy10, Selene Gomez

Offline Red Bar Pk

• Liked: 17 times
  • +0/-0
    • View Profile
Re: Adding Pizzas and Pies (it is a very long read)
« Reply #1 on: October 09, 2015, 03:17:58 am »
Seems kinda cool, could help a lot for dem slay tasks.
The following users liked this post: Callmedragon

Offline F R E E

• Liked: 29 times
  • +0/-0
  • Livin'my 20's
    • View Profile
Re: Adding Pizzas and Pies
« Reply #2 on: October 09, 2015, 03:23:00 am »
smart idea , could add something different and helpful to the game

Offline Camlatty

• Liked: 131 times
  • +0/-0
  • Previous Emps-Scape, Emps World 23-05-15
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: October 09, 2015, 04:40:56 am »
Sounds like a mint idea bro! Would be keen on getting fat! :D

Emps-World Player Moderator Since 17.10.15-13.02.16

Offline Blue Bird

• Liked: 464 times
  • +0/-0
  • Navy Seals - Fuck With The Best Die Like The Rest
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: October 09, 2015, 11:10:38 am »
Very cool idea, it surely will make pvming and slayer easier!

Emps-World Player Moderator since the 3rd of November 2015
Emps-World Game Moderator since the 19th of December 2015

Resigned june 18th, 2016.

Maxed

Offline Thomy

• Liked: 3326 times
  • +5/-0
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: October 09, 2015, 12:55:05 pm »
I really like the idea! Btw... some splittable food already exists, water melons! :)

Offline Zudikas95187

• Liked: 276 times
  • +0/-0
  • -
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: October 09, 2015, 01:31:45 pm »
I really like the idea! Btw... some splittable food already exists, water melons! :)
since watermelons are like 90%+ water, they're practically drinks, and should be counted to potions :kappa:
as for the suggestion, it would be cool to be fat even in virtual reality, not only in real life. #America!

Mary

« Reply #7 on: October 09, 2015, 01:34:09 pm »
since watermelons are like 90%+ water, they're practically drinks, and should be counted to potions :kappa:
as for the suggestion, it would be cool to be fat even in virtual reality, not only in real life. #America!
Dw, they're counted as arrows already
The following users liked this post: C4 Nerd

Offline Bubblebeam2

• Liked: 860 times
  • +0/-0
  • Aaron
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: October 09, 2015, 01:35:50 pm »
nice suggestion, but I can just go to the McDonalds in my backyard and get a Big Mac so I don't mind either way.

Thomy [21|Sep 03:14 pm]:   :batman: :batman: :batman: :batman: :batman: :batman: :batman: :batman: :batman: :batman:

Playing since 2008
Need help? Message me anytime!
Open bob and vegene plis

Offline Charr

• Liked: 3226 times
  • +0/-0
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: October 09, 2015, 01:39:49 pm »
I'd be more interested in those stat-boosting pies and stews, but this is a good start to it. More variety in cooking is nice.
;

Offline Drugs

• Liked: 3660 times
  • +0/-0
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: October 09, 2015, 01:42:36 pm »
Hahahahahahhahahahahaha...

racist

Offline Callmedragon

• Liked: 655 times
  • +1/-0
  • Forgive your enemies, but never forget their names
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: October 09, 2015, 05:00:10 pm »
Thank you for the support. I know some already exist like the regular pizzas in the warriors guild and water melons, but I was unsure on how many their were. I can't remember if cakes were also in the warriors guild or not.

I'd be more interested in those stat-boosting pies and stews, but this is a good start to it. More variety in cooking is nice.
I thought about adding those boost pies in also, but I thought starting off small would be better. I think the boost stews and pies would be really helpful if we added a quest in that required a high agility level, farming level, or etc. (For shadowing maybe ;) )
The following users liked this post: Selene Gomez
Pages: 1