The world is currently online!

Welcome to Emps-World!

Register now to gain access to all of our forum features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies, send private messages, manage your profile, chat with other players in the shoutbox and much more. Once you sign in, this message will disappear.

Pages: 1 2

Offline Zamarult

• +0/-0
    • View Profile
Add Bosses
« on: March 09, 2016, 02:49:12 pm »
Hello guys,
I suggest to add some bosses and items like:
Zulrah
Items: Zulrah's scale, Tanzanite fang, Magic fang, Serpentine visage, Toxic blowpipe, Staff of the dead, Toxic staff of the dead.
Kraken
Items: Trident of the seas, Kraken tentacle, Abyssal tentacle.
Nex
Items: Torva full helm, Torva platebody, Torva platelegs, Torva boots, Torva gloves, Pernix cowl, Pernix body, Pernix chaps, Pernix boots, Pernix gloves, Virtus mask, Virtus robe top, Virtus robe legs, Virtus boots, Virtus gloves, Virtus wand, Virtus book, Zaryte bow.

Adding more bosses really not gonna make people leave the game.
Hope you like it, thanks.

Offline Ashootsh

• Liked: 193 times
  • +0/-0
  • Veteran player 2007-2023
    • View Profile
Re: Add Bosses
« Reply #1 on: March 09, 2016, 03:13:35 pm »
No
No
No

I dont want to see OP level 80 armors in game, enough tho.. we have overpowered sht ingame already <--- thats for nex Disagree

No more range weapons we have Ele bow and God bows, that's enough for now.. Might want to see a new crossbow <-- Zulrah Disagree

If Kraken gets added SDC will be completely useless Rod of ivandis acts like a trident and Disagree on the tentacle we have crystals <---- Thats for Kraken boss Disagree

Sorry but if u want to see a boss add something that is new and some people would love to see it in-game.

I'm usually not as active here, but my discord is ashootsh. Hit me up if you wanna talk :)
I'm here from now & then.. don't worry

Offline Zamarult

• +0/-0
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: March 09, 2016, 03:33:35 pm »
ZULRAH. Yea there's lots of bows but blowpipe not a bow it uses darts which now are really useless and blowpipe could make them useful again.
NEX. Could be killable at least with 3 player that could make it more interesting and armor could be nerfed it doesn't have to be like it is. I fink owner and admins can nerf it very easily.

Offline Freestuffyay

• Liked: 1267 times
  • +0/-0
  • ಠ_ಠ
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: March 09, 2016, 03:46:41 pm »
No
No
No

I dont want to see OP level 80 armors in game, enough tho.. we have overpowered sht ingame already <--- thats for nex Disagree

No more range weapons we have Ele bow and God bows, that's enough for now.. Might want to see a new crossbow <-- Zulrah Disagree

If Kraken gets added SDC will be completely useless Rod of ivandis acts like a trident and Disagree on the tentacle we have crystals <---- Thats for Kraken boss Disagree

Sorry but if u want to see a boss add something that is new and some people would love to see it in-game.
>suggests crystal halberd

wat ???

the darkest nights make the brightest stars

#7 200M Magic
#13 200M Strength

Offline Charr

• Liked: 3226 times
  • +0/-0
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: March 09, 2016, 04:55:55 pm »
Most of the items from these bosses have no place in our current combat system, they would either devalue something else compeltely or be OP. Zulrah and kraken are custom bosses from OSRS, they do not have models or animations so they're probably never gonna be added. I would like nex for the boss fight itself but the nex sets would not fit into the current combat system.

ZULRAH. Yea there's lots of bows but blowpipe not a bow it uses darts which now are really useless and blowpipe could make them useful again.
NEX. Could be killable at least with 3 player that could make it more interesting and armor could be nerfed it doesn't have to be like it is. I fink owner and admins can nerf it very easily.
Darts useless? Dragon darts are the best dps in the game. There's no use adding more armour sets that are at the same tier, as I said, the nex sets do not fit into our combat system.
;

Offline Dabaus

• Liked: 8 times
  • +0/-0
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: March 09, 2016, 05:51:37 pm »
No rs3 shit!! So no nex

Offline Triangle Dot

• Liked: 39 times
  • +0/-0
  • Every Day new Goal
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: March 09, 2016, 08:13:14 pm »
So.

Offline Danielshapz

• Liked: 188 times
  • +0/-0
  • Eliminate yourself i'm not even kidding.
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: March 09, 2016, 09:15:12 pm »
I like the idea of instance bosses(like zulrah & QBD) but something origional would be fantastic. But i'm guessing it'll be a TON of work and coding so I doubt it'll happen.

All in all I agree with adding more bosses, but the bosses you suggested would have no use.

Offline Charr

• +0/-0
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: March 09, 2016, 09:25:16 pm »
I like the idea of instance bosses(like zulrah & QBD) but something origional would be fantastic. But i'm guessing it'll be a TON of work and coding so I doubt it'll happen.

All in all I agree with adding more bosses, but the bosses you suggested would have no use.
The instances themselves wouldn't be too much work, the fact that everything has to be custom makes it hard. Instanced may make it's drops crash like hell though.
;

Offline Skelon

• Liked: 80 times
  • +0/-0
  • Geronimo!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: March 09, 2016, 09:27:07 pm »
Nex has been suggested many times, as charr said I would like the actual boss fight but not the armour, it's so op and we just don't need that,

If you can think of an original boss all the details and drops and see if someone could make a design for it I would love to see that
Need Any Help PM me, or Catch me Ingame

Offline Rocklal

• Liked: 25 times
  • +0/-0
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: March 09, 2016, 09:50:15 pm »
let me say this clearly we have enough bosses, and there are many monsters that drop absolute shit, even when they have a high level reqs, skeletal whyverns .e.g

Offline Charr

• +0/-0
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: March 09, 2016, 10:12:15 pm »
let me say this clearly we have enough bosses, and there are many monsters that drop absolute shit, even when they have a high level reqs, skeletal whyverns .e.g
Skeletal wyverns have crystal bow which is a decent rare drop. They can give you a ton of cash for alching the sara items. They're also a good source of irit and toadflax. Skeletal wyverns are by no means bad, they're a lot easier to kill than you might thing since salve ammy works on them.

Even if a monster has high requirements that does not mean it's droptable should be good by default.

We do have enough bosses, we don't have enough challenging bosses though, so new bosses or changes to current bosses wouldn't be a bad idea.
;

Offline Nedaz

• Liked: 65 times
  • +0/-0
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: March 10, 2016, 10:01:21 am »
blowpipe its good i think no problem for emps ....

Offline Range 4 Meee

• Liked: 441 times
  • +0/-0
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: March 10, 2016, 10:40:23 pm »
Zulrah fights are sick, but as mentioned before. It's custom coded and modelled for OSRS which means we do not have acces to any of those. Perhaps an other boss can be added with the same system without the models and animations, however this would probably take a lot of time and efford..

Emps-World Moderator since January 21th, 2015
Emps-World Administrator since March 15th, 2015
Resigned since June 1st, 2015

Offline Kena

• Liked: 51 times
  • +0/-0
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: March 10, 2016, 11:40:52 pm »
 for the time being one really can't suggest anything, because thomy isn't even fixing bugs due to personal problems, which we can't really help.

other than that it would be cool having new bosses, but challenging ones, because I can afk while fighting any  boss in this game, that's how easy it is
Pages: 1 2