The world is currently online!

Welcome to Emps-World!

Register now to gain access to all of our forum features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies, send private messages, manage your profile, chat with other players in the shoutbox and much more. Once you sign in, this message will disappear.

Pages: 1

Offline Stifler

• Liked: 9 times
  • +0/-0
  • Not your average gohoo
    • View Profile
A simple related forum suggestion
« on: June 16, 2019, 12:55:45 pm »
I've noticed that random ranks were given to the accounts such as veteran, event manager, and so on.. and I believe that's a creative work but one thing missing which could make it more interesting and attractive as if it were added on the forums too to make the qualified players look more decent and give them the benefit of the rank to the limits of it, also making a colorful usernames in the forums would certainly make it look way more better and allows the both sides grow, I hope my suggestion will be considered and there's more to come, thanks for your time and enjoy the rest of your day! :)
The following users liked this post: Cahit

Offline Emps Loover

• Liked: 347 times
  • +0/-0
  • If you can dream it, you can do it.
    • View Profile
Re: A simple related forum suggestion
« Reply #1 on: June 16, 2019, 03:53:53 pm »
If we have a color for each veteran rank (currently maximum 4), won't the forum look too messy with all those colors? We will have a total of 8 colors then (moderator, admin, game admin and high admin)

Offline Stifler

• +0/-0
  • Not your average gohoo
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: June 17, 2019, 06:56:12 pm »
Perhaps you're right most likely I was bored but giving it a try won't cause any loss and maybe it'll enlighten the website, who knows..

Offline Cahit

• Liked: 229 times
  • +0/-0
  • Hi
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: June 17, 2019, 07:11:44 pm »
Perhaps you're right most likely I was bored but giving it a try won't cause any loss and maybe it'll enlighten the website, who knows..
Your suggestion doesn't sound bad at all, in fact it could make the forum more enlightened like you said. But adding different colours alone migth not be enough. As Emps Loover mentioned, it can be messy but if we can manage to add both colours and icons for each respective rank then it might look better sorted out and colourful at the same time.
Player Moderator since January 16th 2019
Game Moderator since March 13th 2019
Player Administrator since April 13th 2019
Resigned since September 11th 2019

Offline Avenus

• Liked: 471 times
  • +1/-0
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: June 17, 2019, 08:52:22 pm »
Was discussed years back in scape. It would look too messy. Having a color and a rank is supposed to be exclusive. And by all means, thank you for your veteran service. But i believe, like last time. It shouldnt be added.
The following users liked this post: Game Wiki

Offline Stifler

• +0/-0
  • Not your average gohoo
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: June 20, 2019, 02:57:43 pm »
Your suggestion doesn't sound bad at all, in fact it could make the forum more enlightened like you said. But adding different colours alone migth not be enough. As Emps Loover mentioned, it can be messy but if we can manage to add both colours and icons for each respective rank then it might look better sorted out and colourful at the same time.
Appreciate your support but perhaps if we could access to thomas mind and convince him to change the website theme colour and make it a bit darker or different might prevent the colorful ranked players from being messy and that certainly lead to a way much better quality , also more suggestions about unique designs should be listed if any memory ringed a bell to someone, please make sure to open a new topic.

Offline Stifler

• +0/-0
  • Not your average gohoo
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: June 20, 2019, 03:00:48 pm »
Was discussed years back in scape. It would look too messy. Having a color and a rank is supposed to be exclusive. And by all means, thank you for your veteran service. But i believe, like last time. It shouldnt be added.
I am sure you have a different perspective that's the reason we couldn't get on the same page, but by all means what's there to lose, we simply cannot judge before seeing the actual effort and there's only one way to figure out how this suggestion would amplify to this forum is to get thomas working.
The following users liked this post: Cahit
Pages: 1