The world is currently online!

Welcome to Emps-World!

Register now to gain access to all of our forum features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies, send private messages, manage your profile, chat with other players in the shoutbox and much more. Once you sign in, this message will disappear.

Pages: 1

Offline The King38

• Liked: 1 times
  • +0/-0
  • 凸(-_-)凸 --> [̲̅$̲̅(̲̅ιοο̲̅)̲̅$̲̅]
    • View Profile
A new minigame
« on: May 15, 2015, 11:21:52 am »
We dont use vote anymore, so what now?

http://gyazo.com/e282151c6e8d84c3dedf0ea3b766b30e
a new mini game like this instead of vp shop(without the quest cape?)/

shop/loot (example)
coloring the darkbow with the points(dark bow of urself and select the color)
fighter hat etc
coloring scrafzz(scarfz of urself and select the color)

edge tele
agree with loot? or post something what you like?

GAME INFO
25 rounds.
monsters that you've seen in the pic.(penance fighter & penance ranger) Each round it will be more, and other levels of them.
final round = penance queen with spiders.
Safe minigame

what about earning points?
More Info? post it

« Last Edit: May 15, 2015, 11:42:26 am by The King38 »

Offline Charr

• Liked: 3226 times
  • +0/-0
    • View Profile
Re: A new minigame
« Reply #1 on: May 15, 2015, 12:03:55 pm »
New minigames, while I would like to see them, are gonna be either mass farmed or dead content. Mass farming would lead to the items being worthless, and thus the minigame would once again be dead content. Vote points are event points now, which will be given out at certain events. I'd rather see new things in the minigame rewards. Would take a good load of time without too much result. I'd rather see thomy work on soul wars, which would be sort of the same as emps-wars.
;

Offline Joshiee

• Liked: 701 times
  • +0/-0
  • Hhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: May 15, 2015, 12:34:32 pm »
New minigames, while I would like to see them, are gonna be either mass farmed or dead content. Mass farming would lead to the items being worthless, and thus the minigame would once again be dead content. Vote points are event points now, which will be given out at certain events. I'd rather see new things in the minigame rewards. Would take a good load of time without too much result. I'd rather see thomy work on soul wars, which would be sort of the same as emps-wars.
I'd also like to see Soul-Wars.

Your suggested mini-game is a great idea but like Charr has said, it'll be dead content within a week or so...

Offline Someone12116

• Liked: 3751 times
  • +0/-0
  • I drink and I know things
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: May 15, 2015, 03:09:34 pm »

We don't have the players base that would be required to run three team-based minigames. I'd rather see something like what is suggested here. Something that can be played alone.

Look at Warriors' Guild and Jad, for example. They will never become dead content, because anyone can go play them at any time they want.

Offline Crazy Joker

• Liked: 48 times
  • +0/-0
  • Midnight Marauder
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: May 15, 2015, 03:26:29 pm »
This basically is Jad.
I'd like to see a new minigame, but not something like we already have.
Also, like Otto said, a minigame for 1 person would be great.

Offline Ledomy10

• Liked: 241 times
  • +0/-0
  • kamikadze
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: May 15, 2015, 06:09:02 pm »
I just want to see Soul-Wars, no more.
Pages: 1