The world is currently online!

Welcome to Emps-World!

Register now to gain access to all of our forum features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies, send private messages, manage your profile, chat with other players in the shoutbox and much more. Once you sign in, this message will disappear.

Pages: 1

Offline Ashootsh

• Liked: 193 times
  • +0/-0
  • Veteran player 2007-2023
    • View Profile
A new fishing village north of eagle peak
« on: December 24, 2015, 01:00:34 pm »
So none you might have know about this place but this place exists in runescape and this place is so good for fishing monks and stuff and i thought this place cud make a use for people who are willing to fish here and other stuff.

Here is a picture OF where the place im talking about

I'm usually not as active here, but my discord is ashootsh. Hit me up if you wanna talk :)
I'm here from now & then.. don't worry
The following users liked this post: Freestuffyay, Skillz Purez, Kaarel 123, Ledomy10, Ironman Tim

Offline Zeepleeuw

• Liked: 251 times
  • +0/-0
  • Master Assassin
    • View Profile
Re: A new fishing village north of eagle peak
« Reply #1 on: December 24, 2015, 01:59:59 pm »
Maybe make it like a fishing guild? Only high level players allowed, 80+ or so?
Master of the order of the Doge.

www.youtube.com/watch?v=wavh47RpLz4&

player moderator since 22/12/2015
game moderator since 11/03/2016
The following users liked this post: Kaarel 123

Offline Freestuffyay

• Liked: 1267 times
  • +0/-0
  • ಠ_ಠ
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: December 24, 2015, 02:11:30 pm »
If the spot will have fury shark and rocktails fishing spots yes :^)

the darkest nights make the brightest stars

#7 200M Magic
#13 200M Strength
The following users liked this post: Skillz Purez, Sir Rambo, Ledomy10

Offline Helpmeplease

• Liked: 102 times
  • +0/-0
  • Respect is something you earn!
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: December 24, 2015, 02:24:04 pm »
Rocktails, Karams, Would be nice.

Main account: I Once I
Pure account: Helpmeplease

Offline Charr

• Liked: 3226 times
  • +0/-0
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: December 24, 2015, 03:34:17 pm »
Having Piscatoris as a functioning place is something I'd be all for.

It could just be another alternative location to catherby or mudskipper point, that would already be enough. If rocktails are going to be added they should be in living rock caverns. If fury sharks are made fishable they should be fished in the wilderness.

In order to make it unique we could add a boss these. Now I know what you're thinking a boss sounds absolutely nuts as far as skilling goes but I think it might fit quite nicely. The sea troll queen would have a chance to spawn every 30 minutes, this chance is increased the more people fish at the spot. She will atttack anyone that is trying to fish there with magic attacks. For those that don't wish to fight the sea troll queen this is the time to cook your fish. For those looking for some extra loot, this is the time to grab your range/mage gear and kill the boss. She would drop various fishing related items, noted amounts of raw or cooked food, fury sharks, noted caskets, snape grass. Anchor could also be moved to it. It could also drop the item to imbue rings with which you suggested earlier.

^This thing
« Last Edit: December 24, 2015, 03:48:44 pm by Charr »
;

Offline Ashootsh

• Liked: 193 times
  • +0/-0
  • Veteran player 2007-2023
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: December 24, 2015, 04:04:17 pm »

It could just be another alternative location to catherby or mudskipper point, that would already be enough. If rocktails are going to be added they should be in living rock caverns. If fury sharks are made fishable they should be fished in the wilderness.

In order to make it unique we could add a boss these. Now I know what you're thinking a boss sounds absolutely nuts as far as skilling goes but I think it might fit quite nicely. The sea troll queen would have a chance to spawn every 30 minutes, this chance is increased the more people fish at the spot. She will atttack anyone that is trying to fish there with magic attacks. For those that don't wish to fight the sea troll queen this is the time to cook your fish. For those looking for some extra loot, this is the time to grab your range/mage gear and kill the boss. She would drop various fishing related items, noted amounts of raw or cooked food, fury sharks, noted caskets, snape grass. Anchor could also be moved to it. It could also drop the item to imbue rings with which you suggested earlier.

^This thing
Pretty good idea

I'm usually not as active here, but my discord is ashootsh. Hit me up if you wanna talk :)
I'm here from now & then.. don't worry

Offline Callmedragon

• Liked: 655 times
  • +1/-0
  • Forgive your enemies, but never forget their names
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: December 24, 2015, 05:31:49 pm »
That would be a cool addition. I agree with this.

Offline Drugs

• Liked: 3660 times
  • +0/-0
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: December 24, 2015, 11:35:23 pm »
Make it unique, we have plenty of fishing spots already.
Stealing content from rs I suggest adding a rare pet, you can get it from fishing and it would be rare.

Pet for skillers basically.
The following users liked this post: Freestuffyay, Triangle Dot

Offline Freestuffyay

• Liked: 1267 times
  • +0/-0
  • ಠ_ಠ
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: December 24, 2015, 11:46:13 pm »
Make it unique, we have plenty of fishing spots already.
Stealing content from rs I suggest adding a rare pet, you can get it from fishing and it would be rare.

Pet for skillers basically.
DRUGS WITH A GOOD SUGGESTION ???

Agree on this^

the darkest nights make the brightest stars

#7 200M Magic
#13 200M Strength

Offline Triangle Dot

• Liked: 39 times
  • +0/-0
  • Every Day new Goal
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: January 01, 2016, 03:07:31 pm »
So none you might have know about this place but this place exists in runescape and this place is so good for fishing monks and stuff and i thought this place cud make a use for people who are willing to fish here and other stuff.

Here is a picture OF where the place im talking about

Agreed.
It is called Piscatoris.
For starters. 85 - 90+ fishers could enter that area, to avoid any masses to pump in there. Having new fishes, isn't necessary, maybe in that place catching fish would require special Item, off-hand hook or something like it, to cash a fish, as usual tools wouldn't work. And chances at getting pets or fishing set to boost exp rates would be nice.

Offline Zudikas95187

• Liked: 276 times
  • +0/-0
  • -
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: January 01, 2016, 06:20:16 pm »
basically just gonna highlight what other players have said in this suggestion ;D
#1 this could be made into a fishing guild with high level requirements to enter.
#2 high level skillers could get fishing pets only from this place.
#3 only if rocktails or fury sharks would introduced along side this place.

Offline Someone12116

• Liked: 3751 times
  • +0/-0
  • I drink and I know things
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: January 01, 2016, 06:53:05 pm »
Seems like pointless filler content

^This thing

Just like this.
The following users liked this post: Ledomy10, Triangle Dot
Pages: 1