The world is currently online!

Welcome to Emps-World!

Register now to gain access to all of our forum features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies, send private messages, manage your profile, chat with other players in the shoutbox and much more. Once you sign in, this message will disappear.

Pages: 1

Offline Charr

• Liked: 3226 times
  • +0/-0
    • View Profile
A few small suggestions
« on: September 10, 2015, 10:18:13 pm »
These aren't really all that relevant to eachother, but they were too small to each get their own topic.

Skillcapes

Since the shop interface was changed to be somewhat more like the bank so it could fit in more items, and we also got a load of combination capes, could we get farming and hunter cape/hood at king percival as well?

Stat changes
  • Corrupt weapons accuracy stat is WAY too low, should be buffed. Especially considering obby maul's accuracy.
  • Obby maul has a whopping +115 accuracy, this is quite a lot for a 1 att weapon, may need a nerf
  • Slayer staff for some reason has melee strength bonus
EP items
These are just things that could possibly be added to the store, since I feel it needs more items.
  • Coloured inf robes (air, water, earth, fire)
  • Coloured robin sets
  • Coloured ancient staves

Opinions?
« Last Edit: September 10, 2015, 10:33:23 pm by Charr »
;

Offline Cococola

• Liked: 106 times
  • +0/-0
    • View Profile
Re: A few small suggestions
« Reply #1 on: September 10, 2015, 11:23:28 pm »
About skillcapes... maybe have the interface a little more tidy

Emps-scape moderator

Offline Red Bar Pk

• Liked: 17 times
  • +0/-0
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: September 11, 2015, 12:27:01 am »
Seems like some good suggestions. About the slayer staff, I don't know if this is what it was meant for but I am pretty sure the attack requirement on it is 1, therefore 1 attack pures could use the combo of "Slayer Staff to Obby Maul" and do pretty well in the wild with it.

Offline Camlatty

• Liked: 131 times
  • +0/-0
  • Previous Emps-Scape, Emps World 23-05-15
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: September 11, 2015, 03:46:22 am »
I thought I had brought all the skill capes from King Percival. When checking I realised what you said is true and I've never owned those skill capes. 100% agree he should have every skill cape.

Also agree with your other suggestions

Emps-World Player Moderator Since 17.10.15-13.02.16

Offline Blue Bird

• Liked: 464 times
  • +0/-0
  • Navy Seals - Fuck With The Best Die Like The Rest
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: September 11, 2015, 07:09:00 am »
i agree with adding EP items, & with skill capes.
about the stat change something is really messed up, i usually kill 3-5 corps per a trip (soloing), today i killed only 1 most of my hits were 0's with anger battleaxe, and also with vesta spear, normal hits and special attack.
happened to me also at zamorak boss, K'ril Tsutsaroth.
i think it need to be checked or something i dont think that the only problem is with corrupt weapons.

Emps-World Player Moderator since the 3rd of November 2015
Emps-World Game Moderator since the 19th of December 2015

Resigned june 18th, 2016.

Maxed
The following users liked this post: Bubblebeam2

Offline Charr

• Liked: 3226 times
  • +0/-0
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: September 11, 2015, 09:53:37 am »
About skillcapes... maybe have the interface a little more tidy
Shop interface is fine imo.
Seems like some good suggestions. About the slayer staff, I don't know if this is what it was meant for but I am pretty sure the attack requirement on it is 1, therefore 1 attack pures could use the combo of "Slayer Staff to Obby Maul" and do pretty well in the wild with it.
Slayer staff is used to autocast crumble undead and slayer dart, it has a good magic accuracy stat and should thus be classified as a magic weapon. The current melee strength bonus it has isn't enough to make it something for obby pures, glowing dagger beats it. I wouldn't mind this though, obby maul pures could use some lovin'.
about the stat change something is really messed up, i usually kill 3-5 corps per a trip (soloing), today i killed only 1 most of my hits were 0's with anger battleaxe, and also with vesta spear, normal hits and special attack.
happened to me also at zamorak boss, K'ril Tsutsaroth.
It's literally that the accuracy stat of the corrupt weapons is too low, all the items you stated have perfectly fine accuracy bonuses.
;
Pages: 1