The world is currently online!

Welcome to Emps-World!

Register now to gain access to all of our forum features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies, send private messages, manage your profile, chat with other players in the shoutbox and much more. Once you sign in, this message will disappear.

Pages: 1

Offline Monster333

• Liked: 18 times
  • +0/-0
    • View Profile
3 little but simple idea
« on: August 01, 2016, 09:29:37 am »
 My first idea would be to update banshee, cockatrice and monk of zamorak drop rates. ( Herblore ingredients ). Atm they drop herb ingredients very rare, so I think improving herb ingredient list would be very good idea.

Second Idea would be about the GE. It would be very cool to see what people are selling and what people are buying.
http://i.imgur.com/Nx8K189.png

Third idea would be to add Donator Icon to every player who donated well let's just say atleast 10 euros to Emps. Or if You don't like the idea about the donator icon, I think it would be cool to get donator cape or something like that.

Thanks for the comment :)

Offline Emps Loover

• Liked: 347 times
  • +0/-0
  • If you can dream it, you can do it.
    • View Profile
Re: 3 little but simple idea
« Reply #1 on: August 01, 2016, 09:37:00 am »
My first idea would be to update banshee, cockatrice and monk of zamorak drop rates. ( Herblore ingredients ). Atm they drop herb ingredients very rare, so I think improving herb ingredient list would be very good idea.

Second Idea would be about the GE. It would be very cool to see what people are selling and what people are buying.

Third idea would be to add Donator Icon to every player who donated well let's just say atleast 10 euros to Emps. Or if You don't like the idea about the donator icon, I think it would be cool to get donator cape or something like that.

First idea, I am totally agree with it. Nobody kills them atm...

Second idea, disagree. It would ruin the prices of items and merching will be more difficult.

Third idea, disagree. I just don't like the idea.

Offline Someone12116

• Liked: 3751 times
  • +0/-0
  • I drink and I know things
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: August 01, 2016, 09:51:49 am »

Cockatrices and banshees drop herb ingredients on nearly every drop. I was able to collect nearly 300 of both, potato cacti and mort myre fungi, per hour at Banshees. However, I'd like to see wines of zamorak become more common.

That would be called an auction house, which failed miserably in osrs and GE was added there a bit later. Nty

10€ seems like a small number and nearly anyone would be able to afford it. If the thing was implemented, I'd much rather make it so that only top 5-10 donors of all time get it. Still I think that a icon or cape would be silly.

Offline Magecrune

• Liked: 425 times
  • +0/-0
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: August 01, 2016, 10:00:09 am »
1) Why would you want to rework cockatrice's and banshee's droptable?
They both drop tons of useful supplies and overall have a great droptable. I also disagree with Emps Loover, since these two are killed very often.

You guys are right about Monks of Zamorak, they're not killed at all. I'd like their wine drops buffed and the overall table reworked. I'm fine with them being in multi-area though.

2) This has been suggested earlier, but the answer is still definite no.

3) Since the ironman update we could technically add those icons, but I wouldn't like that. A exclusive cosmetic would be a better idea, but I don't see the necessity of it.
« Last Edit: August 01, 2016, 10:07:33 am by Magecrune »

Mary

« Reply #4 on: August 01, 2016, 04:25:54 pm »
You guys are right about Monks of Zamorak, they're not killed at all. I'd like their wine drops buffed and the overall table reworked. I'm fine with them being in multi-area though.
i do, easy training and best way to make money on drops while autotraining? Just let ur char be there, look once every 2 min for drops and run back if you died coincidentally

Offline Someone12116

• Liked: 3751 times
  • +0/-0
  • I drink and I know things
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: August 01, 2016, 05:19:19 pm »
i do, easy training and best way to make money on drops while autotraining? Just let ur char be there, look once every 2 min for drops and run back if you died coincidentally

You can afk at banshees and cockatrices as well and make 6x the money there
The following users liked this post: Fund Kakare

Online Fund Kakare

• Liked: 322 times
  • +0/-0
  • REEEEEEEEEEEE
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: August 02, 2016, 04:29:53 am »

why would we need this? its is just a icon that sits there doing nothing, you can achieve nothing from it. all it does is just show how much you fed a game
« Last Edit: August 02, 2016, 08:34:58 pm by Corne506 »
The following users liked this post: Tadas47

Offline Tadas47

• Liked: 50 times
  • +0/-0
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: August 03, 2016, 02:42:21 pm »

why would we need this? its is just a icon that sits there doing nothing, you can achieve nothing from it. all it does is just show how much you fed a game

I vote for icon for youtubers, streamers.

Thank you Mary!

Love u fate!
Pages: 1